Yeah, I saw your post over at RPF. Until I see data or a convincing enough rebuttal to it, I probably won't use it anymore myself. Thankfully, it was only a few days I did use it. The lack of sexual interest could've been down to it supposedly being anti-estrogen, but who knows.
Anyway, I have OC000459 on the way for dealing with PGD2. Hopefully any side effects are tolerable.
-edit-
Did some more reading on aspirin, and it seems that in the short-term it tends to be beneficial, whereas long-term it seems like it can go either way in terms of it's effects on androgens.
While reading more about aspirin, I stumbled upon this:
Which seems to imply that administration of PGE1 and PGE2 has a negative effect on spermatogenesis. So, seemingly everything at this point has a direct or indirect effect on androgens or general well-being in varying degrees and you really just have to weigh your options and gauge how you respond to each treatment.