sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Man I over did it.
I applied a large amount and brainfog and anxiety showed up with a revenge.
Waiting to rebound but I think I will keep it to 0.1% from now onwards

I think I applied like 10ml at 0.5% just to check how much it affects me, this is 50mg (100 times the oral dose)

No sexual side effects nor ED or low libido though. In fact the opposite, been quite horny. Probably the extra free test.

From now onwards it's 0.1% 2ML twice a week max.

Charger

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Man I over did it.

I think I applied like 10ml at 0.5% just to check how much it affects me, this is 50mg (100 times the oral dose)

No sexual side effects nor ED or low libido though. In fact the opposite, been quite horny. Probably the extra free test.

10ml ? Lol it says just 1ml on mine is needed 4 twists on the dial on the bottom of the container.

bags

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Man I over did it.

can I ask why you would apply such a large dose to see its effects? have you applied for example... even 25mg a one time before? or even 10mg at once? genuinely curious....

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’ve dumped 15ml .50 Dutasteride in PGE post wash and noticed nothing different. On oral Propecia I was dead about 2 hours after every pill. Unfortunately still no slowing am I assume nothing is sinking in.

mannyFJ

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’ve dumped 15ml .50 Dutasteride in PGE post wash and noticed nothing different. On oral Propecia I was dead about 2 hours after every pill. Unfortunately still no slowing am I assume nothing is sinking in.
you don't have male pattern baldness blue so maybe 5ar hence tackling dht with finasteride/duta not gonna help your diffusing state but adding to more sheds

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
I wish I could confirm that as I hate putting any of this on my head daily Dutasteride and RU but I’ve had no real improvement on AA’s. Losing my hairline.

Attachments

• B5ABC1CF-86AE-4DCF-A4B5-C6DBDCCF9254.jpeg
    B5ABC1CF-86AE-4DCF-A4B5-C6DBDCCF9254.jpeg
    131.4 KB · Views: 213
  • 3F583A5C-E134-422C-BBDE-74806B5A532C.jpeg
    3F583A5C-E134-422C-BBDE-74806B5A532C.jpeg
    134.2 KB · Views: 214

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
All in your head, bro.

Nah, bloodwork disagrees with you.

Despite your comment being quite simplistic you are actually right. Inhibiting type 1 5A blocks the conversion pathway from progesterone to allopregnanolone in both plasma and CSF (cerebral spinal fluid). These neurosteroids are key for correct cognitive functioning and it has been proven over and over again.

Last edited:

Charger

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Despite you comment being quite simplistic you are actually right. Inhibiting type 1 5A blocks the conversion pathway from progesterone to allopregnanolone in both plasma and CSF (cerebral spinal fluid). These neurosteroids are key for correct cognitive functioning and it has been proven over and over again.

Whoosh.

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wish I could confirm that as I hate putting any of this on my head daily Dutasteride and RU but I’ve had no real improvement on AA’s. Losing my hairline.

So what has been your protocol for the last 6 months?

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Was using Propecia .5mg daily, topcial Dutasteride .5 PGE 2x week, RU 50mg Chemyo day and 5mg oral minoxidil... dropped the Propecia in November due to sides.

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score

whatintheworld

Reaction score

Despite your comment being quite simplistic you are actually right. Inhibiting type 1 5A blocks the conversion pathway from progesterone to allopregnanolone in both plasma and CSF (cerebral spinal fluid). These neurosteroids are key for correct cognitive functioning and it has been proven over and over again.

Many people don't know this about dutasteride, and that is why I am hesitant to take it.