Update with pics. How long before transplant?

kiwi1973

Established Member
Reaction score
I cant realy see any hairloss but maybe your in the very early stages
I have never meet a guy with more hairloss then his dad,I think it can happen, but most guys bald like there dad, you say you asian, a lot of asian people have corse thick hairs but not very meny 80,000
where as people with blond hair have fine hair but a lot of hair say 150,000
I have a mate whos part chinese and his hair is kinda see through, you can see his scalp, but i am sure hes not balding, and i have seen this with quite a few asian people
even if you are losing you hair it still looks great,I dont think anyone would think you losing it,and you could style it to hid it for a few years yet
most people dont notice it, execept the ones that are losing it
try minoxidil and finasteride

use hair transplant's as the last resort
hope that helps

Kramer3

Established Member
Reaction score
Pharoh, I've seen your pictures and although my hair is longer it's taking the same pattern as that. I'm glad guys like you have the balls to post pictures just to let everyone know that their are ACTUALLY some people who are experienced a more aggressive balding then a slight indiscernible temple recession.

Personally I belive that some of you guys are never destined to guy beyond Norwood 2 and your just prolonging the process of getting there. I'm not critizing you for it, because if i was in your shoes i'd do the same.. But for f***'s sake don't post pictures like this asking about a hair transplant.

shineydome

Established Member
Reaction score
Hmph..Even when I was a kid, I never had as much hair as in those photos. If you want to see hairloss, check out my photos on the link below...I don't even have enough hair for a donor site :evil:

nikeaddict

Established Member
Reaction score
what the f***. it doesnt look like you lost any hair and i dont notice thinning temples at all. good for you i guess. i dont know what your intentions were. did you think people would be like, well you will need a hair transplant in 7 years? damn man.

G

I would say 15-20 years. MAN WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!!!!!!! ASKING ABOUT A HAIR TRANSPLANT!!! That costs a ton of dough and there are chances they could f*** you up for life with scars. DAMMIT TALKIN ABOUT A hair transplant!!!!!!! YOU HAVE SUCH THICK HAIR... maybe a thick skull too!

stormshadow

Reaction score
nikeaddict said:
did you think people would be like, well you will need a hair transplant in 7 years? damn man.

Yes, I need a few years time to save up. I'm busting my *** in college currently and working a sh*t job. I was hoping to hear "maybe you'll need one in a few years." I dont plan to use any topicals or penis shrinking internals :D

G

educate yourself about minoxidil and finasteride. ALso educate yourself on hair transplant. You probably won't even be able to get one until you are a NW5... Unless the doctor doesn't care and just wants your money.

canigia

Reaction score
man you are an absolute idiot. 'how long before transplant?' hhahahhaa. i've just viewed the topic and its so funny. get a life. bottom line its just hair

blue

Experienced Member
Reaction score
dont be harsh canigia,people come here for advice, not for us to shoot holes in their ideas.

Mikey

Established Member
Reaction score
If your gonna cry about having to get a transplant and post pictures, then post some that actually show some hairloss.

You sir are one of two things.

Completely paranoid and delusional.
or
Your being a total pussy about losing a couple of hairs and then you post here and show those pictures to a bunch of people who actually have a problem for a quick self esteem boost.

If so, then that dude who posted before is right, get a life my friend.

jblig

Established Member
Reaction score
yeah good ol' stormshadow is goin around to all the hairloss sites and postin his pics, I think he's just trying to piss everyone off, he knows his hair is fine, him and his buddies think its a big joke.....

blue

Experienced Member
Reaction score
now that i relook at his photos i take back what i said about help this guy doesnt need hairloss solutions this guy needs a girlfriend or maybe just friends lol.

magic_orange

Reaction score
This has got to be a joke !?!? Man, that's an n-shaped hairline, not a u, and it's thick as too !

MidnightFlyer

Established Member
Reaction score
After looking at your pictures, I'd recommend you make an appointment for hair transplant's immediately. You don't have much time left. Go for it now.

canigia

Reaction score
blue with all due respect but this guy is not well in his head. he started another thread posting some new pics and asking if he has either a mature or a receeded hairline. and imagine that on this thread he got about 20 replies from respectable members of this forum saying that his hair look fine. he is either trying to boost his ego or he is just really sick

kiwi1973

Established Member
Reaction score
all these guys with great hair who think they are balding, it kida like girls who no matter how slim there are think they are fat
i think its called hair dismorphic

stormshadow

Reaction score
blue said:
now that i relook at his photos i take back what i said about help this guy doesnt need hairloss solutions this guy needs a girlfriend or maybe just friends lol.

I have both. Well kinda. She's not my girlfriend, but I have been hitting it the past 2 weeks