What is worse? Nw5, or Norwood 2.5 with lots of gas?

CCS

Reaction score
This question is mostly for UncomfortableMan, and other NW5's:

I have tons of flatulants. I stink up rooms quickly every where I go, and can be smelled outside. May father wants to hire a pilot to fly me and him to the grand canyon and see the whole thing from the air end to end. I just don't know how I can hold it all in that long.

Would you trade places with me? My hairline is in a NW2 location, and it is very thin behind that to the NW4a location where there is a sudden change to dense hair. Top is good. Front can be hidden with dermmatch.

Would you take the extra hair if you had to knock yourself over with your own gas while typing on HairLossTalk.com? Or sneak out of bed 6 times a night while sleeping with a girl? (I snuck out, stank up the stair way, came back in, and she got scared because she thought I was someone else since she did not know I had left)

emex4

Established Member
Reaction score
Did you ever think about adjusting your diet? I'm sure theres a reason for all the nasty gas you're letting out. When I eat junk food I get bad smelly gas and when I eat clean, I'm good to go. Alcohol as well gives me gas.

s.a.f

Reaction score
CCS said:
Or sneak out of bed 6 times a night while sleeping with a girl? (I snuck out, stank up the stair way, came back in, and she got scared because she thought I was someone else since she did not know I had left)

Did I miss something here? When did CCS ever get laid? :shock: :shock: :shock:

Its the oats and canned mackeral or maybe the protein shakes.

Smooth

Experienced Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
Did I miss something here? When did CCS ever get laid? :shock: :shock: :shock:

Its the oats and canned mackeral or maybe the protein shakes.

CCS got laid??? :S i think we should start a tread!! if thats not good news then i dont know what is (UM accepting his baldness would be the equivalent tho :D )

cuebald

Reaction score
CCS it's probably the weird sh*t you keep putting into your body giving you gas.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
One word, Beano.

Hope4hairRedux

Established Member
Reaction score
The bottom line is that you can change your flatulence problem easily. With diet.

With NW5 there is nothing you can do. Except sit in a corner and cry.

Tyler_Durden

Established Member
Reaction score
Are you Ignatius Reilly CCS?

Nashville Hairline

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Guinness is the worst for flatulence. Every time I've drank it I know I'm going to actually offend myself the next day.

billythekid

Established Member
Reaction score
agree that diet/supplements is likely to be the issue.

i know too much magnesium causes this. are you taking magnesium supplements?

yvakin

Banned
Reaction score
LMAO!!! Ok now i'm going to bed w/my girlfriend, hope i'm not gonna fart tonight :punk: :punk: :punk:

CCS

Reaction score
I don't drink, and I only eat healthy. No I do not take magnesium pills. I'm pretty rare with my supplements. And I eat little protein.

My friends think my gas is from eating too healthy.

I tried beano. It did not work. I don't eat beans either. High fiber food gives me a ton of gas. I cut that out, and any other gassy foods I know of, and I'm down to a lower amount, but it is still 10x what other people make.

UCMan, curring flatulance is not as easy as you think. Depends on the reason.

Boondock

Reaction score
Whether you experience flatulence or not isn't simply a question of whether you eat healthy or not. You may have something in your diet which isn't a traditionally "unhealthy" food or supplement, but which is causing you to experience a ton of farting.

Have you tried keeping a food diary? Try to track what days you experience it the worst, and whether that correlates with something you've eaten that day (or the day before). Cut out any likely offenders and see what happens.

Bald Dave

Established Member
Reaction score
There is nothing wrong with farting! It is totally normal. When i am bed with my gf i pul the covers over heads and do a nice eggy one and she loves it :puke:

WorldofWarcraft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
emex4 said:
CCS said:
And I eat little protein.

WTF.

Care to explain the reasoning behind this? I thought you were big into weight training and fitness?

I don't think CCS is real. Way too many of his posts contradict each other. Im still a virgin, no wait, im sleeping with a girl and farting on her. I eat tons of protien, no I eat little protein....

CCS

Reaction score
WorldofWarcraft said:
emex4 said:
CCS said:
And I eat little protein.

WTF.

Care to explain the reasoning behind this? I thought you were big into weight training and fitness?

I don't think CCS is real. Way too many of his posts contradict each other. Im still a virgin, no wait, im sleeping with a girl and farting on her. I eat tons of protien, no I eat little protein....

Myth that you need to eat a ton to get big, unless you mean fat. Only guys who need to eat a lot are body builders who are already big. You got to build up. Small as I am, I'm cutting back. Done with the days of stuffing and crazy workouts.

As for the woman, I did not say I had sex with her. I said I slept in the same bed with her. And I farted in the staircase, not on her.