What is worse? Nw5, or Norwood 2.5 with lots of gas?

s.a.f

Reaction score
CCS said:
As for the woman, I did not say I had sex with her. I said I slept in the same bed with her.

WTF ! :dunno:

Bald Dave

Established Member
Reaction score
I have to admit that i once slept in the same bed as a girl that i secretly liked on more than one occasion hoping for her to throw me a bone but she never did! One thing i learnt was to NEVER be friends with a girl that you secretly like because she will only want to be "friends" with you :gay:

CCS, if your hoping to get with this girl then you might as well give up now because if she doens't give you any action when your sleeping in the same bed as her then she never will :hump:

s.a.f

Reaction score
Bald Dave said:
I have to admit that i once slept in the same bed as a girl that i secretly liked on more than one occasion hoping for her to throw me a bone but she never did!
No Dave you're supposed to throw her your bone! :hump:

CCS dont you think she was probably waiting for you to put the moves on her?

Quantum Cat

Reaction score
maybe she wasn't a 10/10 and CCS stayed cowering on the other side of the bed all night.

on topic, to married people - do you hold in your gas when in bed?

s.a.f

Reaction score
Quantum Cat said:
maybe she wasn't a 10/10 and CCS stayed cowering on the other side of the bed all night.

I bet he did'nt get a wink of sleep.
Maybe he was scared she'd turn the light on and see his beard was'nt the 'classic shape'.
Maybe he was worried that if he fell asleep she would measure his biceps and find they were'nt 15".

Reaction score
I made the mistake when I was younger of sleeping in a bed with a woman and not coming on to her, a silly mistake born out of a lack of confidence and sexual experience, but how you gonna get any experience if you don't try it on. Thing is yeah, if you're in bed with a woman, then the chances are she's waiting for you to make a move!

REMEMBER - Your a man, you make the first move, don't wait for a woman to do it, cos they hardly ever do, and that means your a pussy, but reading some of ccs's messages that's the least of your problems, don't know weather to laugh or cry.

ali777

Reaction score
1. Fruit and veg do cause flatulence, a lot of it. However, it shouldn't be the stinky kind. When I eat "clean" food, my gas is also clean :whistle:

2. Alcohol makes my gas stink as well :dunno:, especially wine. Beer is also bad, but wine is worse for me.

3. I'd imagine stinky gas should be easy to cure. Maybe CCS has some sort of bad bacteria in his digestive system? OTC pills?

My first guess would be diet, then bacteria. If making a few subtle changes in the diet don't help, then pills should do it.

4. We do consume more protein than we need. CCS has a point there, we certainly don't need to eat all that meat. The recommended daily allowance is about 0.6-0.8gr per kg of body weight. Most of us eat more than 100gr of protein a day, that's almost double the RDA. Only serious athletes need that amount of protein.

5. Sharing a bed??? The last time that's happened to me, I had only one intention :woot:. Let's be honest about it. We aren't kids anymore, any woman that goes to bed with a man knows what's going on and she's also up for it.

6. I do hate the smell of other people's gas :puke:

CCS

Reaction score
My gas has ended!

Ever since I've been living on rice and milk, no gas. Not sure if the rice is non-gassy, or if I just have less gas from eating less. I don't eat much since preparing rice takes time.

Maybe if I go back to potato flour and am careful to eat less, I'll have less gas. Used to be I'd eat a lot, and my pants got tight. After going to rice, and only eating when I'm hungry, my pants are falling off without a belt, and no gas.

If I become a truck driver, my diet will be mostly powdered milk, potato flour, canned tomatoes, and canned dark leafy greens. I also want to eat frozen orange juice but got to figure out a way to store it.

I'll keep my partner from eating my stuff by mixing ground flax seeds and unsweetened cocoa powder in it all. And will put yellow other stuff in there too. Mix it all together and he won't bother it, especially if I mix my spoon in it. As for the bulk stuff, I'll lock my bag shut.

I'm sold on the cron diet. You don't starve yourself. You eat when you are hungry. You just eat as little as necessary so your metabolism slows down. You still workout, but you workout 15-40 minutes a day. You don't do crazy 2 hour workouts unless it is a fun hike. Your goal is to get your caloric intake down to like 1500 or so per day. Makes mice live twice as long. Tests on monkeys have not yet completed, but so far the monkeys have much less age related cronic disease. Cron diet is cheap and reduces my gas. Eating less means I can eat higher quality for the same price. Not to mention I'll never get fat. My brother is doing it. He says he is not getting hungry. He reduces his calories by 5% per month. No faster.

CCS

Reaction score
As for the woman, I don't know if she was disappointed I did not make a move, or if she was just letting me make the move in exchange for something I did earlier, but did not care if I made it or not. But by not making the move, she then figures she does not need to do it in the future. Yeah, got to keep the standards. Make the move when you can, and move on if rejected, or try again, depending on the rejection.

ali777

Reaction score
CCS said:
Ever since I've been living on rice and milk, no gas.

There is your problem. You have to eat properly. Rice and milk is hardly a balanced diet!!!

s.a.f

Reaction score
CCS said:
I'll keep my partner from eating my stuff by mixing ground flax seeds and unsweetened cocoa powder in it all. And will put yellow other stuff in there too. Mix it all together and he won't bother it,

Trying to tell us something CCS? :gay: :whistle:

CCS said:
As for the woman, I don't know if she was disappointed I did not make a move, or if she was just letting me make the move in exchange for something I did earlier, but did not care if I made it or not. But by not making the move, she then figures she does not need to do it in the future.

I think she probably figures something else... :gay:
:whistle:

Smooth

Experienced Member
Reaction score
CCS. why are you waiting so much?? get that virgin sh*t out of the way, you work out so much, taking care for your health and body, and you do it mostly to get some, so when an opportunity shows itself, why didnt you attack? :dunno: (most guys, i mean kids, half your age would know exactly what to do, its nor rocket science ffs)
are you sure your not into guys or something??

cuebald

Reaction score
Are you seriously suggesting that CCS, a guy who gets fake tans, has laser hair removal, minoxes his eyebrows, stays out of the sun, and is a muscle mary, and never touched a woman sleeping next to him, is gay?
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I'm sorry but I don't buy it myself

s.a.f

Reaction score
Smooth said:
CCS. why are you waiting so much?? get that virgin sh*t out of the way, you work out so much, taking care for your health and body, and you do it mostly to get some, so when an opportunity shows itself, why didnt you attack? :dunno:

Because he has'nt yet achieved the Brad Pitt standard of perfection and obviously no woman would settle for anything less than that.
Can you imagine the woman would surely leap out of bed the instant she noticed his bodyhair/ non pro bodybuilder muscles/ less than perfect hairline density/ smaller than 10" c0ck/ .... ect ect, she'd surely tell all her freinds and they would treat CCS like some kind of inferior specimen.

Smooth

Experienced Member
Reaction score
cuebald said:
Are you seriously suggesting that CCS, a guy who gets fake tans, has laser hair removal, minoxes his eyebrows, stays out of the sun, and is a muscle mary, and never touched a woman sleeping next to him, is gay?

I'm sorry but I don't buy it myself
R u an homophobe? :whistle:

PersonGuy

Established Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
Maybe he was scared she'd turn the light on and see his beard was'nt the 'classic shape'.

this was f*****g great...when did he say this?

s.a.f

Reaction score
PersonGuy said:
s.a.f said:

this was f****ing great...when did he say this?

He's thinking about getting beard hair transplantation to move his facial hair around to make it a more 'classic shape' obviously thats after the 100 other things on the improvements list and is subject to change on a weekly basis. :whistle:

Smooth

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I swear to god if i knew CCS in rl, id take him out, sneak 12 roofies in hes drink, rant an ugly *** wh*** and make her f*** him all night long!!!