What would you rather have?

Which would you rather have?

• Perfect NW1 with bad herpes and nicotine addiction?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

CCS

Reaction score
Life is not so bad. (unless you have all of the above, but I'm sure you got something good I don't)

I would take the NW5 and shave it or where a toupe.

s.a.f

Reaction score
IBM said:
I'm sorry CCS but you're ridiculous and pathetic.

Signature quote of the year!!! :mrgreen:

Fundi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Norwood 2 and pay child support. I like kids, and paying their support if it was mine would be no problem.

Anyone who would like to be an addict and have herpes needs to realise other things life besides hair.

ali777

Reaction score
What a pile of BS :whistle:

If I really have to choose, I'd go for NW2 and a kid.

However, as a smoker I might just as well add herpes to my existing problems and have NW1 hair :punk:

How long does it take to treat herpes?

s.a.f

Reaction score
worthlessstrands said:
people would rather have a child suffer just to have hair?

Most people on here would be happy to have a kid, its only CCS who sees it as a negative drain on his finances. :roll:

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I will have to agree with IBM.

ali777

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
worthlessstrands said:

Most people on here would be happy to have a kid, its only CCS who sees it as a negative drain on his finances. :roll:

Is there a such thing as a biological clock for men :whistle: ?

I'm kinda ready to settle down and have kids. Even last year having a kid was completely out of the question for me, but I seriously started thinking about commitment :freaked: . I guess I need to find a woman stupid enough to take me first, and then the rest will come.

Da Bears

Reaction score
This is a no brainer. NW5 all the way.... After all its just hair. So many worse things I could be dealing with. A kid, and STD. No thanks!!! At least I'll still be getting laid and still have a life at NW5. A kid and a STD would put a damper on those things. :crazy:

optimus prime

Experienced Member
Reaction score
IBM said:

You're one to talk.

DoctorHouse said:
I will have to agree with IBM.

Are you serious? It’s a game. Have you never played it before? People make up a scenario, it's usually a number of crap options and you have to make a choice.

I would choose the Norwood 2 and child support.

Sean68

Reaction score
if it wasnt for the 'bad' element of the herpes id take that but...better the devil you know. i already smoke and get coldsores ha. i couldnt have handled a child when i was 20 either.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
IBM said:

I like CCS! f*** the haters!

CCS

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
worthlessstrands said:

SAF, the poll said child support at age 20, not 30. Why are you attacking me.

I want one after my life is in order and my finances established. I think kids are cute. Puppies too, but kids even more so because they have higher potential and you can talk to them. But if I had a kid right now, or child support, I'd be in total poverty. I would not have any hope in life. I don't know how I would have bought a vehicle, and I certainly could not pay for laser hair removal or anything that could improve me. I'd have to eat less vegetables to send money for the kid.

When I get depressed about not having a girlfriend, I just feel glad I never got a woman pregnant. Maybe bad looks are a good thing, though I would have used a condom or just gone down on her, so maybe it is just other guys who get women pregnant. Also glad I'm not addicted to nicotine, caffiene, alcohol, or any other drugs. Not even candy. Got to focus on the positive aspects of life. Coming home to a kid would be great, but paying for him and hiring day care while I'm at work would just be too much. I'm sure if I was watching a kid, I'd be less depressed. But when you watch someone else's kids, you have to follow their rules. You can't teach them what you want to teach them.

If I were addicted to cigarettes, the first thing I'd do is order some wellbutran. It got me off paxil like a charm, which has similar withdrawal simptoms to cigarettes. Wellbutran is time released Ziban. I'd go as long as I could without a smoke, and pop a well butran, which works 24 hours, and then see if I could make another day or two without it, and go from there.

As for herpes, most pretty women have it, since they are the ones having the most sex. 25% of people have it. So yeah, I could get Valtrex. But I thought it was $300 per month. Maybe it used to be that and it is better now. So maybe I'd take the NW1. But if I had to chose between years of prior cigarrette damage, or the NW5, I might just take the NW5. Health is a good thing, and I can always get a hair piece. Though I'd have many smoker women to date with the NW1.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Just give me the nw1 and f*** off (jk). :woot:

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
CCS, what the hell is your problem? Why do you have to over-analyze every goddamn thing? :dunno:

s.a.f

Reaction score
Only a psychiatrist can answer that one. :whistle: