What would you rather have?

Which would you rather have?

• Perfect NW1 with bad herpes and nicotine addiction?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

barcafan

Reaction score
Crush 3 aspirin into a strong brew of green tea, then apply it to your face with a cotton ball. If it's rosacea redness should subside greatly in a few days-weeks

Make sure aspirin is fully dissolved and the green tea isnt boiling lol.

dude77

Reaction score
:bravo: I think it's worth it to come on this board just to check out CCS's posts

addressing the red face issue .. I've had that problem as well .. having light skin doesn't help .. what I do is just try to stay out of the sun(not completely, some sun is good for ya) and 'leave my face alone' .. I don't wash it with crap and I don't put much of anything on my face and usually my face ends up looking 'calm' .. sometimes your face reacts to stuff you put on it, gets irritated and you end up thinking it's something else that's causing the irritation so you go ahead and apply something else to try to take away the redness .. vicious cycle .. just 'let it be itself' I say .. however, if it's rosacea or something aggressive then leaving it alone obviously isn't the best approach

ali777

Reaction score
dude77 said:
:bravo: I think it's worth it to come on this board just to check out CCS's posts

Whenever I read a post by CCS, I can see that there is something wrong in his head. Time and time again he implies that he's not bad looking, and then he goes into some weird stuff like not liking his face, muscles, penis, etc...

I seriously do think CCS should visit a professional and get his head checked... His posts consistently point to body dysmorphism disorder, which he denies.

CCS: just trying to help...

KANGA

Established Member
Reaction score
dudemon said:
NW1 w/ herpes and nicotine addiction. Why?

I used smoke cigs for 10 years - 1 to 2 packs per day. I can quit again. It was hard, but being a NW5 after having 3 hair transplant's is much harder!

Herpes - you take the medication, it goes away. It only returns once in a while, and you take medication again if it comes back. You may have to abstain from sex once in a while when you have an outbreak - but that's the breaks. Besides, a lot of women have heprpes, and the liklihood of getting it is pretty good if you have lots of sex anyways.

NW1 - Yippee! Now I could go out and score with chicks like it's going out of style!
:tongue:
If you honestly, truly, deeply think that by having a NW1 you'll get laid leaps and bounds more, you're terribly wrong, bro.

I also bought her a very expensive diamond ring too - about $1,000 value. She dumped me right afterwards and told me she pawned the ring for $75. I had to pay on it for years afterwards! b**ch! :firing:
You know it was her legal obligation to give you the ring back, right? Man, seems like if you knew what I knew, you'd be in a totally different boat. Not trying to offend you, dude... think of me as your loving brother. :)

s.a.f

Reaction score
ali777 said:
dude77 said:

Whenever I read a post by CCS, I can see that there is something wrong in his head. Time and time again he implies that he's not bad looking, and then he goes into some weird stuff like not liking his face, muscles, penis, etc...

I seriously do think CCS should visit a professional and get his head checked... His posts consistently point to body dysmorphism disorder, which he denies.

He does'nt see it like that though, he thinks his obbsesions are totally normal and justified.
He obviously believes that all the guys out there with attractive g/freinds dont have as much as a single blemish on their bodies, either that or every guy spends hours locked away in the bathroom waxing his bodyhair ect.

When I first came on this site CCS was just obsessing about his hair, soon it grew to his muscles then his penis then skin .... Now its body hair, beardhair, eyebrows ....
I've seen him try topicals, wigs, concealers, steroids, facecreams, penis injections, various diets and supplements Laser hair removeal .... now he's talking BHT, botox, eyebrow transplants.
Believe me we are far from finished there will always be something else, something new especially as he's approaching 30.

He must have images of getting a girl into bed only for her to leap up midway through sex and run away in horror when she spots his razor stubble. :freaked2:

Its bizarre that no matter how long this goes on for despite his overanylising of everything and with his lack of progress he still does'nt stop to question his idea's he just keeps on travelling down the wrong path.
As long as he still has the same frame of mind it does'nt matter how many cosmetic procedures he gets he'll never be ready in his mind.

All this is just the first step in his ultimate dream getting laid or in his idea's a hot girlfreind, but we all know that his appearance is'nt the major obsticle in his way. But this is something I doubt he'll ever get to find out.

[attachment=1:2fr3i4vx]Starman.gif[/attachment:2fr3i4vx][attachment=0:2fr3i4vx]the 40 year old virgin[1].JPG[/attachment:2fr3i4vx]

Attachments

• Starman.gif
    Starman.gif
    12.9 KB · Views: 329
  • the 40 year old virgin[1].JPG
    the 40 year old virgin[1].JPG
    106.9 KB · Views: 228

ali777

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
[attachment=0:1dbkt3en]the 40 year old virgin[1].JPG[/attachment:1dbkt3en]

Funny you should post this... I'm watching it on ITV2 as we speak. It's supposed to be a good movie, but I haven't been impressed so far.

s.a.f

Reaction score
ali777 said:
s.a.f said:
[attachment=0:3ain1i03]the 40 year old virgin[1].JPG[/attachment:3ain1i03]

Funny you should post this... I'm watching it on ITV2 as we speak. It's supposed to be a good movie, but I haven't been impressed so far.

Me too, I'm LMAO though ! :mrgreen:

ali777

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
ali777 said:
dude77 said:

He does'nt see it like that though, he thinks his obbsesions are totally normal and justified.
He obviously believes that all the guys out there with attractive g/freinds dont have as much as a single blemish on their bodies, either that or every guy spends hours locked away in the bathroom waxing his bodyhair ect.

When I first came on this site CCS was just obsessing about his hair, soon it grew to his muscles then his penis then skin .... Now its body hair, beardhair, eyebrows ....
I've seen him try topicals, wigs, concealers, steroids, facecreams, penis injections, various diets and supplements Laser hair removeal .... now he's talking BHT, botox, eyebrow transplants.
Believe me we are far from finished there will always be something else, something new especially as he's approaching 30.

He must have images of getting a girl into bed only for her to leap up midway through sex and run away in horror when she spots his razor stubble. :freaked2:

Its bizarre that no matter how long this goes on for despite his overanylising of everything and with his lack of progress he still does'nt stop to question his idea's he just keeps on travelling down the wrong path.
As long as he still has the same frame of mind it does'nt matter how many cosmetic procedures he gets he'll never be ready in his mind.

All this is just the first step in his ultimate dream getting laid or in his idea's a hot girlfreind, but we all know that his appearance is'nt the major obsticle in his way. But this is something I doubt he'll ever get to find out.

I bet he ain't gonna reply to these messages or conveniently ignore them.

I hope he understands that we don't mean to slag him off, we are just trying to give him some advice.

CCS

Reaction score
I don't think most guys need laser hair removal to get women. If they have a full head of hair, or good posture with height, or they got a big penis, or they have a good face, that is good enough. But if I lack in all these areas, I got to make up for it somewhere. Most guys don't even have as much hair as I do. And if it is fine, they can shave it without getting bumps.

My friends keep telling me exactly the same thing you guys tell me. And I don't see them with hot women. Often my friend goes for "intellectual women" instead, implying pretty women are not intellectual. Basically, he goes for fat women, and they validate each other by talking about their classes, when the two of them don't want to have sex with each other. Then he tells me I should do the same thing.

CCS

Reaction score
I know I'm close to looking good enough to get a very decent looking woman, one I'd be happy with. If I get rid of the red in my face, that would help even more. I could go after women right now, but I'd have to work hard, and get emotionally attached and hurt when they don't return my calls and only want to IM me. Or, I could wait until I have a little more muscle and few other improvements I know I can get in 6 months, and then have a much easier time later.

The only reason relationships are so emotionally stressful is if you want your partner more than your partner wants you, or you want different stuff. Basically, if she loves sex with you and thinks you good enough to be monogamous with, then your relationship will be a stress relief, not a stress causer. But if you chase a woman who is over your head, you get an emotional roller coster. You chase one you are not attracted to, you don't become happy, you just get a complicated friendship.

And I know looks are not everything. You got to know how to talk in a way that shows the right level of interest, and lets you accurately test to see if she is intersted back. But the better you look, the more likely she will ask you out. I am thinking a lot about the right way to start such conversations. I think the best way is to just ask them about themselves, like what they like to do for fun. If they glare at you, they are not attracted to you physically. If they like you, they will know you like them and will help you out with that line of conversation. Basically, there are some simple steps, and when you see them showing the right interest, you take the next step. You don't just walk up and grab their rear, though if you look good enough, they will like it. Been told that by reliable sources too. 95% of men should not do that though. If they like it, they reciprocate. If they don't, they say it is sexual assault. Since there is a safe way to approach it, that is the way you should go unless you are very experienced and know you will be accepted.

You guys think women expect men to ask them out? Well, they like it if they are attracted to you. But half will ask you out if they are attracted to you. I've seen them to it to other guys time and again. If they are not attracted to you, they will not ask you out. And if they want to use you, they still won't ask you out because it shows too much interest and makes you think you can get sex for free. They want to start it off on the assumption that you must win them first, so that is why they wait for you to ask them out if they are not sexually interested in you.

KANGA

Established Member
Reaction score
CCS, have you ever read the book, "The Secrets of the A Game", or books related to the subject matter? Could be a life changer for you.

ali777

Reaction score
CCS said:
My friends keep telling me exactly the same thing you guys tell me. And I don't see them with hot women. Often my friend goes for "intellectual women" instead, implying pretty women are not intellectual. Basically, he goes for fat women, and they validate each other by talking about their classes, when the two of them don't want to have sex with each other. Then he tells me I should do the same thing.

Dude, we aren't telling you to "settle" for someone you don't find attractive. What I am telling you is that you need professional help. Go and talk to a professional.... I don't know you in private life, but if what you write here is a reflection of the real you, then you do have a problem. You've got an image problem :freaked: .

On the other hand, at least your friends are much more experienced than you are. Fat or intellectual, it doesn't make that much difference, you need to get into the game. Besides, it's a misconception that fat people have less sex. Research shows that fat women have slightly more sex than their thin counterparts :hump: .

Also, I'll take a "normal" woman over a "hot" woman any day. Obviously, the definition of "normal" and "hot" is rather subjective. Right now I don't feel desperate to get into the game and I have very high standards. If I feel desperate I might lower my standards... But that doesn't mean I'm gonna settle for someone, I'll just be realistic, which you are not...

CCS said:
The only reason relationships are so emotionally stressful is if you want your partner more than your partner wants you, or you want different stuff. Basically, if she loves sex with you and thinks you good enough to be monogamous with, then your relationship will be a stress relief, not a stress causer. But if you chase a woman who is over your head, you get an emotional roller coster. You chase one you are not attracted to, you don't become happy, you just get a complicated friendship.

How the heck do you get to those conclusions? Have you ever been in a relationship?

I have to say you are right, but things don't get so complicated that quickly. It takes awhile for the relationship to get to the complicated stages. If you are careful and you realise that things are going pear shaped then you could have the "talk" and finish it.

I've been dumped twice.. The first girl was falling for me, and knew that she was going to get hurt if she stayed with me. She was clever enough to see things and she walked away from me, it was the right thing to do. With the second girl, we just didn't hit it off. So, she came to my place one day and asked me if she could have her CDs back, literally :woot:.... You see, in both cases the girls knew that a longer relationship would be painful and they ended it. I'm just giving you examples of how things could be stopped without complications.