Who Wants to be a Moderator?

BadHairDecade

Reaction score
nexus81 said:
Oops :eek:
How could i forget BadHairDecade? He also deserves to be a moderator.

Thanks for the vote but I respectfully withdraw my nomination :)

blue

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I would put my vote for Cassin and Ty....thats just me though

Brasileirao

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I would say Cassin, Ty or BHD......

Cassin leading the chase...

Tony

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
Would Ty be able to use the strong arm of the law when necessary, or do you think he might bat them around on the head like a poor little mouse that the housecat is tormenting before he goes for the jugular?

HairLossTalk.com

Axon

Reaction score
No respect for the keeper of the old flame who presents the best balance?

Booooo

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
Alright so.... so far .... Axon, Cassin, and Tynan seem to be the most popular choices.

Still we need to find someone for the Unproven forum. Someone go recruit :)

HairLossTalk.com

blue

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I think the Gardener would be a good choice.....but he never posts anymore and that makes me mad...madder then a legless ethiopian watching a donut roll down a hill.

Cassin

Reaction score
HairlossTalk said:
Alright so.... so far .... Axon, Cassin, and Tynan seem to be the most popular choices.

Still we need to find someone for the Unproven forum. Someone go recruit :)

HairLossTalk.com

Thanks for everyones nominations and support folks but I have to withdraw my name from the running. I have a few things coming up over the next few months and I seriously doubt I will have time to do a proper job.

The Gardener would be perfect. WTF is he? I will send him an email and see if he emerges.

bombscience

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind being the moderator of the unproven section is you trusted me with it. Considering i've tried most proven hairloss products, unproven products are more my fascination lately.

not me!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the unexpected consideration, Nexus, however I must politely decline. I am more than confident that HairLossTalk.com will understand. :)

Temples

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Ouch.

JesusFreak

Established Member
Reaction score
we dont really need moderation do we?

I dont want no fat, bald, nazi running about here harrassing the harrassers.

Cassin

Reaction score
JesusFreak said:
we dont really need moderation do we?

I dont want no fat, bald, nazi running about here harrassing the harrassers.

I think HairLossTalk.com just wants to create more traffic to specefic areas by moving a few threads here and there and to keep the Kens of the world uner control that pop up once a month or two.

From my understanding it's not behavior/content moderation like some forums.

bombscience

Reaction score
cassin said:
I think HairLossTalk.com just wants to create more traffic to specefic areas by moving a few threads here and there and to keep the Kens of the world uner control that pop up once a month or two.

From my understanding it's not behavior/content moderation like some forums.

Word to that. I would hope that the moderators of each area could act as experts as well, and every so often post interesting studies that deal with some of the more frequently asked questions, and any related new news specific to their topic area.

G

I also thinks the mods should post full frontal face pics so that we know who we are dealing with.