Who Wants to be a Moderator?

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
traxdata said:
I also thinks the mods should post full frontal face pics so that we know who we are dealing with.
Trax has a point, considering he's completely nude in his own avatar. We'll take this into consideration!

HairLossTalk.com

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
Being a moderator doesn't mean you'll be doing any major "work".

Mods are really only for helping me keep an eye on things. People who try to advertise. Moving threads to the appropriate forums. Renaming those Tell your Story things to the correct subject format (Username's Story). Etc.

Another major role of moderators is to chime in with corrections and bringing threads back on topic when they stray.

Lots of times you'll see a guy ask a question, and 5 people will reply with opinions, but none really are "on the mark" scientifically. Moderators would help cite the data and give the generally accepted scientific response to the question posed.

Basically helping keep the forums on track!

HairLossTalk.com

G

I also want to been a modetater,

if people prasably call anyother guys 'lady' or 'homsexual' names similar to 'barry' or 'kenneth' I can kick all eyes outside off their head.

also i can be nice guy to new guys and tell all informations i have fromb side of nizoral bottle.

but if guys say bad worms about branco i will destroy you.

when is prassible to start?

Branco

G

I for one would welcome our Polish overlord (â„¢cassin)

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
Alright so Tynan, Axon, and ummmmmmmmmm Stinger the smartass who posted and never came back ...

HairLossTalk.com

blue

Experienced Member
Reaction score
What Cassin isnt a mod?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

....i demand a recount..those damn Florida voters

G

cassin said:
HairlossTalk said:
Alright so Tynan, Axon, and ummmmmmmmmm Stinger the smartass who posted and never came back ...

HairLossTalk.com

So are those the MODS? If so, congrats guys! :)

I am sorry to say that I can't be a Moderator, thanks for considering me, I find it inconceivable that Cassin is not up there with Axon???

BadHairDecade

Reaction score
cassin said:
Thanks for everyones nominations and support folks but I have to withdraw my name from the running. I have a few things coming up over the next few months and I seriously doubt I will have time to do a proper job.

The Gardener would be perfect. WTF is he? I will send him an email and see if he emerges.

Cassin withdrew :(

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
Tynan and Cassin withdrew.

What are you guys afraid of ...............hmmmmm?

Power corrupts!

Cassin

Reaction score
Thanks again guys, but on Tuesday I withdrew I actually wavered on wanting to a few times back and forth since HairLossTalk.com posted this.

I actually think it would be fun and I would enjoy it, but soon I won't have the time to do this much anymore, and I don't want anyone to rely on me when my time will be elsewhere pretty soon. There is a few big changes coming on the horizon for ol' Cass.

I doubt HairLossTalk.com wants a MOD who will only be posting once or twice a week with gaps between.

Later on if things calm down and HairLossTalk.com wants another MOD, I will humbly ask him if he would like my services.

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
Id like to renominate BadHairDecade. He helps even when he doesn't have to. He's got good results on good solid treatments. He doesn't have his head in his ***. He doesn't seem to be obsessive and psychotic, which will balance out many of our users pretty well. Most importantly he seems to have his facts straight.

HairLossTalk.com