Who's here is still not cucked by the vaccine?

goku_black

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
i was on shitload of psychiatric drugs and it dident killed me so i dont think a lame vaccine will. i got vaccinated. not because i believe its necessery but because it was the smart thing to do because those who dont get vaccinated getting job refusals in my country

goku_black

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
What country is that?

Not taking jewish vaccine. I didn't see people dying but I did see people with speeded up aging, so I refuse taking it. God didn't bring me to this world for chinese scientists to make experiments on my body.
covid came from china. the vaccines are all over the world. in east asia people who dont get vaccinated are discriminated. and yet this is still a "jewish vaccine" yep seems right. you understand how stupid you sound? this all "jews run the world" bullshit is stupid.

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
covid came from china. the vaccines are all over the world. in east asia people who dont get vaccinated are discriminated. and yet this is still a "jewish vaccine" yep seems right. you understand how stupid you sound? this all "jews run the world" bullshit is stupid.
cope

INT

Reaction score
These past few months i've seen people dropping dead left and right. 4 out of the people i know had one of their parents dead and they're way below their life expectancy age. I've had two deaths in my family in these past 3 days as well. There were literally 2 people who dropped on the ground unconscious 50 meters apart from one another on the same time randomly in my neighborhood which is something i've never seen happen before. It's no wonder that the shitty media has been claiming that Covid is getting worse than ever to hide the truth about why people are starting to drop dead out of nowhere, it's all going according to the plan

I've no doubts that the vaccine is responsible for this sh*t. And that's why i've not taken it yet thankfully. Anyone else here still hasn't taken the vaccine as well?

This post is basically one big warning that the government needs to invest more into education.

INT

Reaction score
one of the mainstream news sites in my country. or is that not even good enough for you right?

Obviously not, show me the study that you talked about. Since I am 99% sure you are not going to send me that, show me the articles you talked about. They must give a source as well.

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
This post is basically one big warning that the government needs to invest more into education.
Why? The vaccine is rushed, untested and made by unreliable, suspicious companies who have bad history and previous f*** ups. There were also many studies about how the mechanism of the vaccines have caused terrible things to happen to the animal subjects. The virus itself has a very, very low chances of killing you unless you're already fucked health-wise anyway

Not to mention that it's still useless even after all of that judging by how Covid has keep getting worse than ever even in countries with mostly vaccinated people

Explain to me why is it insane or stupid to not risk my health with such a vaccine if it's dangerous, useless and the virus 99% won't kill me anyway?

Last edited:

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
1200x659.jpg

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
if more people like you refuse to get vaccinated, maybe in a few month we got at least of some other problems...

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
if more people like you refuse to get vaccinated, maybe in a few month we got at least of some other problems...
How? Covid is worse than ever in countries with 70% vaccination rate. Studies in the UK indicated that 70% of those who died from Covid recently are those who got vaccinated. It's literally useless

Ephemeral-Kitten

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Mostly everyone I know who got the vaccine is fine, but there is still a chance it can lead to some serious immunopathology, including peri/myocarditis due to inflammatory immune response to endothelial cells in the heart from CD147 mediated binding of the spike protein. This can be mitigated by taking a CD147 inhibitor, anti-inflammatory drug (colchicine) or by not having a male hormone profile which predisposes to myocarditis. It can also cause some autoimmune disorders in those who are vulnerable.

Still, it's not as dangerous as the antivax cohort says, whilst not being as safe as the provax people claim.

goku_black

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Mostly everyone I know who got the vaccine is fine, but there is still a chance it can lead to some serious immunopathology, including peri/myocarditis due to inflammatory immune response to endothelial cells in the heart from CD147 mediated binding of the spike protein. This can be mitigated by taking a CD147 inhibitor, anti-inflammatory drug (colchicine) or by not having a male hormone profile which predisposes to myocarditis. It can also cause some autoimmune disorders in those who are vulnerable.

Still, it's not as dangerous as the antivax cohort says, whilst not being as safe as the provax people claim.

Doctor weaboo gonna lecture us now about medicine?