Who's here is still not cucked by the vaccine?

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
Absolutely fcked up, I have a friend I know for 15 years and he got an autoimmune disorder 1 month after his second dose of the Pfizer vaccine. Doctors even admit that the vaccine could have triggered this reaction in his body but even without the vaccine they claim he would've gotten the disorder but probably at a much later age, he's a young father and his life is ruined.
That's fucked. What type of autoimmune disorder? I know a bunch of guys who had some severe heart palpitations after taking Astrazeneca and one of them almost passed out while fapping lol

Ephemeral-Kitten

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's fucked. What type of autoimmune disorder? I know a bunch of guys who had some severe heart palpitations after taking Astrazeneca and one of them almost passed out while fapping lol
In the case of pericarditis, and especially myocarditis, it's important to not be physically active until the inflammation goes down. If someone over-exerts themselves it could potentially lead to serious outcomes, including myocardial infarction. That's why a lot of athletes are suffering some of the most severe vaccine adverse events.

INT

Reaction score
In what kind of environment do you live? In my circle there has not been a single individual with symptoms like the ones you describe in this thread but it seems like the people you hang out with have a supposed side effect profile 100000 times higher than the data suggests.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
These past few months i've seen people dropping dead left and right. 4 out of the people i know had one of their parents dead and they're way below their life expectancy age. I've had two deaths in my family in these past 3 days as well. There were literally 2 people who dropped on the ground unconscious 50 meters apart from one another on the same time randomly in my neighborhood which is something i've never seen happen before. It's no wonder that the shitty media has been claiming that Covid is getting worse than ever to hide the truth about why people are starting to drop dead out of nowhere, it's all going according to the plan

I've no doubts that the vaccine is responsible for this sh*t. And that's why i've not taken it yet thankfully. Anyone else here still hasn't taken the vaccine as well?

I haven't gotten it and have zero intention of doing so.

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
These past few months i've seen people dropping dead left and right. 4 out of the people i know had one of their parents dead and they're way below their life expectancy age. I've had two deaths in my family in these past 3 days as well. There were literally 2 people who dropped on the ground unconscious 50 meters apart from one another on the same time randomly in my neighborhood which is something i've never seen happen before. It's no wonder that the shitty media has been claiming that Covid is getting worse than ever to hide the truth about why people are starting to drop dead out of nowhere, it's all going according to the plan

I've no doubts that the vaccine is responsible for this sh*t. And that's why i've not taken it yet thankfully. Anyone else here still hasn't taken the vaccine as well?
Are you trolling? I seriously hope so. The Vaccine doesnt guarantee immunity or even survival from Covid, but has shown to be extremely beneficial in reducing serious side effects and by result less deaths. Please get your vaccine as it decreases the chances of new variants emerging. If you're unvaccinated and your body struggles to fight covid off the virus can mutate/evolve to make itself more transmissible and/or dangerous. This has already happened before and we're now facing potentionally the most dangerous type of covid yet, the Omicron variant.

Also why is this thread in the 'Impact of hair loss' section? It should be in the Off-topic Discussions section. Can you move it please? @Admin

Last edited:

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you trolling? I seriously hope so. The Vaccine doesnt guarantee immunity or even survival from Covid, but has shown to be extremely beneficial in reducing serious side effects and by result less deaths. Please get your vaccine as it decreases the chances of new variants emerging. If you're unvaccinated and your body struggles to fight covid off the virus can mutate/evolve to make itself more transmissible and/or dangerous. This has already happened before and we're now facing potentionally the most dangerous type of covid yet, the Omicron variant.

Also why is this thread in the 'Impact of hair loss' section? It should be in the Off-topic Discussions section. Can you move it please? @Admin
Aren't you the guy who literally castrated himself with CPA because he was panicking over his mature, ultra-thick NW1.5 hairline like a retard? If so, your opinion doesn't mean sh*t to me

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Aren't you the guy who literally castrated himself with CPA because he was panicking over his mature, ultra-thick NW1.5 hairline like a retard? If so, your opinion doesn't mean sh*t to me
Its not an opinion its a fact. No-one can force you to get the vaccine, but maybe stop being so selfish and think about others for once. I care for my grandmother full time and she's the only reason i got the vaccine and its also why i am as careful as I am when i go out.

Yes thats me, FYI its reversible ( i was off it 3 weeks everything went back to normal). NW1.5? lol I wish! just updated my success thread with buzzed pics. If those thinner hairs thicken up then sure I would be 1.5

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
Its not an opinion its a fact. No-one can force you to get the vaccine, but maybe stop being so selfish and think about others for once. I care for my grandmother full time and she's the only reason i got the vaccine and its also why i am as careful as I am when i go out.

Yes thats me, FYI its reversible ( i was off it 3 weeks everything went back to normal). NW1.5? lol I wish! just updated my success thread with buzzed pics. If those thinner hairs thicken up then sure I would be 1.5
Because that's not how it f*****g works. If my body struggles to fight the virus, i will just die with the virus. Also no one said that the vaccinated will only suffer from the new "variants" as the vaccine has been available for many months now before the variants even emerged. The vaccine is useless against the usual Covid. So they will get it anyway and do the exact same thing as the unvaccinated

Also i don't give a sh*t about other people if i will have to die prematurely, become infertile and destroy my body to save some 70 years old granny with one leg in the grave with or without Covid

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Because that's not how it f*****g works. If my body struggles to fight the virus, i will just die with the virus. Also no one said that the vaccinated will only suffer from the new "variants" as the vaccine has been available for many months now before the variants even emerged. The vaccine is useless against the usual Covid. So they will get it anyway and do the exact same thing as the unvaccinated

Also i don't give a sh*t about other people if i will have to die prematurely, become infertile and destroy my body to save some 70 years old granny with one leg in the grave with or without Covid
Thanks for clearly up any doubts I had that you're arrogant, stupid and misinformed. Confirmed all 3 in 1! ill ignore your posts next time now that i know better.

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for clearly up any doubts I had that you're arrogant, stupid and misinformed. Confirmed all 3 in 1! ill ignore your posts next time now that i know better.
Enjoy your early death for being a retard bro