Who's here is still not cucked by the vaccine?

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
The only argument I hear about Vax mandates is the thing you claimed that the unvaxxed will create new virus strains. And that's literally the only reason to keep pestering people about the vax instead of minding your own business. But is there even proof of what you say? The vax doesn't deter transmission at all, there's plenty of proof of that. You have outbreaks in places with like 96% vaxrate.

There's nothing stopping covid from circulating in the vaxxed, why wouldn't it mutate in them too? This new Omicron variant was first found in fully vaxxed people, it doesn't mean it arose in them but again you have no proof it didn't. By what you've said you strike me as the type to get your facts from those obviously biased (((fact checkers))), give me the reasoning as to why it can't mutate in the vaxxed
The only thing ive said and which is fact, is that vaccines decrease chance of serious illness and death. Im not coming from a bias perspective, as a matter of fact if I wasnt caring for someone in their 80s with many health conditions I wouldnt have got vaccinated at all. Yes new variants can pop up regardless wether one is vaccinated or not, but the chances it would in the vaccinated are inarguably less. No-one should be forced the vaccine and I am against compulsory mandates for that.

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
The only argument I hear about Vax mandates is the thing you claimed that the unvaxxed will create new virus strains. And that's literally the only reason to keep pestering people about the vax instead of minding your own business. But is there even proof of what you say? The vax doesn't deter transmission at all, there's plenty of proof of that. You have outbreaks in places with like 96% vaxrate.

There's nothing stopping covid from circulating in the vaxxed, why wouldn't it mutate in them too? This new Omicron variant was first found in fully vaxxed people, it doesn't mean it arose in them but again you have no proof it didn't. By what you've said you strike me as the type to get your facts from those obviously biased (((fact checkers))), give me the reasoning as to why it can't mutate in the vaxxed
This. And even if it mutates (which is extremely rare), it doesn't mean that the mutation will make it worse. Mutations are mostly very random since the virus is not trying to do anything, they just happen. Also the virus becoming deadlier would be a biological disadvantage for the virus since killing the host too early or efficiently would make it HARDER for the virus to multiply. Which has always been its endgoal in the first place, to reproduce

Those pro-vaxxers don't know anything about science, yet their pretentious and condescending tones never fail to deliver

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
The only thing ive said and which is fact, is that vaccines decrease chance of serious illness and death. Im not coming from a bias perspective, as a matter of fact if I wasnt caring for someone in their 80s with many health conditions I wouldnt have got vaccinated at all. Yes new variants can pop up regardless wether one is vaccinated or not, but the chances it would are inarguably less. No-one should be forced the vaccine and I am against compulsory mandates for that.
How about you prove it? I have a statistic that 70% of the people who recently died from Covid in the UK are vaccinated

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
How about you prove it? I have a statistic that 70% of the people who recently died from Covid in the UK are vaccinated
Easy. simple google search on UK infection/hospitalisation rates show that while confirmed cases are higher than before hospital beds occupied by covid paitents have greatly decreased. Nothing is 100% effective and you could argue those who died while vaccinated would have died regardless.
That statistic you're claiming does make sense as the majority of the UK is vaccinated. As i said before, that doesnt guarantee survival from covid infection.

Last edited:

INT

Reaction score

The total amount of people in fatal car accident where the victim had a seatbelt on is also higher than the total amount of fatal car accident victims without a seatbelt on... That does not mean that seatbelts are useless, it means that there is a thing called relativity.

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
The total amount of people in fatal car accident where the victim had a seatbelt on is also higher than the total amount of fatal car accident victims without a seatbelt on... That does not mean that seatbelts are useless, it means that there is a thing called relativity.
Source? Also irrelevant comparison

INT

Reaction score
Yeah sorry bro some of us actually prefer to be observant about the things going on around us. You would believe there's a couple of mild side effects here and there, sure. Why the f*** do I know people in my very small personal circle who had to be f*****g hospitalized due to adverse effects? Why'd my dad die a couple of months after the vax? When he got covid the first time it wasn't even that bad, suddenly he's dead over ((((((((covid)))))))) related causes.

But you keep getting your CNN front page sh*t man, that's what you call reality apparently

In my whole life I have never watched CNN. I am sorry about your dad, that sucks. But still, you cannot prove in any way that it is due to the vaccine. In my environment no one is hospitalized due to the vaccine. So it is your anecdote against mine. Luckily, we have science so we can draw conclusions from that, and they do not really support your claims.

INT

Reaction score
Source? Also irrelevant comparison

Very relevant. There are simply a lot more people who wear their seatbelt than not, so despite wearing a seatbelt is the much safer option, still more people die with a seatbelt on just because that group is so much larger.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score

I've also had Covid at least once with almost no reaction, well they say those with hybrid immunity (natural immunity plus vaccination) have the best form of immunity but Covid in most cases is mild anyway. Oh all my bloods are normal and ECG, CXR etc. Flu kills millions but mainly kids or old people, covid can take out seemingly healthy people or leave them damaged for life which is the problem.

It's really unfortunate how many people who are in hospital or working there are dying from covid. I don't suppport forced vaccainations though even if someone else's survival or all ours is dependent on it - what we put in our body should be our own right only. Sad to hear that Greece is making it compulsory for over 65s. Plenty of anti vaxx people and families have been wiped out too but the choice should be theirs!

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've also had Covid at least once with almost no reaction, well they say those with hybrid immunity (natural immunity plus vaccination) have the best form of immunity but Covid in most cases is mild anyway. Oh all my bloods are normal and ECG, CXR etc. Flu kills millions but mainly kids or old people, covid can take out seemingly healthy people or leave them damaged for life which is the problem.

It's really unfortunate how many people who are in hospital or working there are dying from covid. I don't suppport forced vaccainations though even if someone else's survival or all ours is dependent on it - what we put in our body should be our own right only. Sad to hear that Greece is making it compulsory for over 65s. Plenty of anti vaxx people and families have been wiped out too but the choice should be theirs!
I hear you. My girlfriend contracted it despite being vaxxed, but had only mild symptoms. I don't have strong opinions on this either way. I got the vaccine earlier than 90% of the population, due to connections to medical staff. I never believed, that an experimental mrna vaccine was '100% proven to be without any side effects, me swear' but I willingly took a risk for my grandma of 85, who has a coronary heart disease.

Now it turned out, the deal was even much shittier than we were told back then: No complete immunity, only 6-9 months of effective vaccination after the second shot instead of the promised 12 months+ and worst of all I can still infect my grandma, now without even noticing due to the vaccine covering most of my symptoms.

The whole discussion is overblown and hysteric on both sides and people get evangelical about their respective beliefs, but I know that unconditional trust in the EU, the WHO or my embarrassing government is just as misguided as believing in some of the wilder conspiracy theories.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
I hear you. My girlfriend contracted it despite being vaxxed, but had only mild symptoms. I don't have strong opinions on this either way. I got the vaccine earlier than 90% of the population, due to connections to medical staff. I never believed, that an experimental mrna vaccine was '100% proven to be without any side effects, me swear' but I willingly took a risk for my grandma of 85, who has a coronary heart disease.

Now it turned out, the deal was even much shittier than we were told back then: No complete immunity, only 6-9 months of effective vaccination after the second shot instead of the promised 12 months+ and worst of all I can still infect my grandma, now without even noticing due to the vaccine covering most of my symptoms.

The whole discussion is overblown and hysteric on both sides and people get evangelical about their respective beliefs, but I know that unconditional trust in the EU, the WHO or my embarrassing government is just as misguided as believing in some of the wilder conspiracy theories.

We probably got the vaccine the same time then, maybe I had it a few weeks before you. It is a dirty world and there is no doubt that pharmaceutical companies have made a lot of money out of this and were always motivated by one thing...pfizer are now going to make an updated and modified form which will net them even more money. You did the right thing considering your grandma, actually I had it for work reasons and also for older members of the family, not myself as I am healthy and most likely would just get flu symptoms barely. I wouldn't want it on my conscience that I led to the death of a loved one because I was too chicken **** for a vaccine. You can still infect your grandma but the viral load in your body will be less due to the vaccine = less chance of transmission. That's why in some households not everyone gets covid despite sharing the same living space. I agree about the EU or any political group, not to be trusted entirely and the truth is usually in between the anti vaxxers and the compulsive aggressive "vaccinate everyone" group.

The best way for people to see the impact of covid is to see it directly in hospital. Putin forced some anti vaxxers and old communist party members to come and visit those that are dying from it! It is a unique challenge and the only way out is if it mutates and evolves into something less deadly like the Spanish Flu. But with so many strains and globalisation it's hard...herd immunity may happen long term hopefully.

The only long term problem so far to come out with these vaccines is the risk of developing a low platelet count and getting a stroke or cardio event, it's very rare but can happen in the first 48 hours post vaccination. But it's like a few hundred cases worldwide and the amount of covid deaths (with or without clots) is way higher. You should get a booster as a fair bit of time has lapsed, when I have it again next summer I will do Sputnik, I like the Soviet name but jokes aside it's also the most effective one along with Moderna :p Glad your girl is okay. I know a guy who had mild symptoms first time around and second time he got it he had respiratory failure, it's totally unpredictable.

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

unconditional trust in the major organizations is better than unconditional trust in the conspiracies though lol . and i am far from that mindset myself anyways.

the vaccine is probably a good idea if you are over 50 or have health conditions but not otherwise. it seems in the beginning they thought it significantly reduced transmission and now they know it doesn't (from what i understand?) but how much of that is evil conspiracy and how much of that is just plain incompetence? the whole situation is extremely complicated and people always forget that.

Catagen

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bro people lose insane amounts of hair from COVID, there are so many massive sheds with pictures of people getting over covid, and its not that small of a chance. The concern is if the vaccine causes hair loss, I saw some guy claiming he went from NW2 to NW5 after taking the vaxx but he didnt want to provide pictures.

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You shouldn't have unconditional trust in anything, those major news organizations went on about a US Russian collusion and made half the country believe what turned out to be complete bullshit. That they are now the ones promoting the vax should make anyone skeptical af
of course, i'm just saying if it was an either or thing, if you were forced to choose between unconditional trust in the major organizations or the conspiracies. the truth is closer to the major organizations but they definitely gloss over covids relative harmlessness to young healthy people and the potential sides of the vaccines

fauxhawk

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Er5BHY5VkAEfiMv.jpg