Why am I so sensitive to DHT blockers????

UglyShortManlet

My Regimen
Reaction score
Long story short
I tried oral finasteride at different dosages but experienced side effects such as low libido, anxiety, brain fog etc.

I quit for while, then decided to try topical finasteride at a low dose. I kept this up for 2 years and didn't think I had any sides. I actually had really good results and my hair thickened up.

I decided to take a break from topical finasteride as i had run out, and after 2 weeks of not taking it i realise now i feel so much better - erections all the time, feel more relaxed, memory is better, thinking feels more clear and so on.

I never realised how much topical finasteride affected me. Why am i so sensitive to finasteride/dht blockers? anyone know how to combat this?

yes i know people will say placebo but i really don't think it is

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Because it's poison. People who say it's placebo are extremely ignorant and uninformed because PFS is very real

Just be grateful that it passed and you're not stuck with persistent PFS

Don't try to use that poison ever again and relax

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Long story short
I tried oral finasteride at different dosages but experienced side effects such as low libido, anxiety, brain fog etc.

I quit for while, then decided to try topical finasteride at a low dose. I kept this up for 2 years and didn't think I had any sides. I actually had really good results and my hair thickened up.

I decided to take a break from topical finasteride as i had run out, and after 2 weeks of not taking it i realise now i feel so much better - erections all the time, feel more relaxed, memory is better, thinking feels more clear and so on.

I never realised how much topical finasteride affected me. Why am i so sensitive to finasteride/dht blockers? anyone know how to combat this?

Im the same. But with other sides.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Long story short

What was your topical (small dosage)??? Without finasteride my dick is often swollen during the day and I have morning erections every day. On finasteride that wasnt the case.