WHY ME?

s.a.f

Reaction score
IHateIt said:
my youth is lost but hopefully I'll be able to live my 30's.
Dont think like that you will regret it in your 30's even if you get all your hair back.
I undestand that it seems bad at such a young age but trust me as you progress through the norwood scale you'll look back at what you have now and think if only I could be at that stage again.
Dont think of the small amount that you've lost think of the large amount that you still have. Trust me make the most of it now and enjoy yourself. Yes hairloss is an issue but its only as big an issue to others as you make it out to be.
You may have hairloss but you're hardly bald are you? Good luck with the treatments.

IHateIt

Reaction score
Yes, it is worse than it seems.
I'm thinking about buzzing it down to a #3.
I don't think it'll look good.
It'll probably look like this:
imagemza9.jpg

That's the hair I have left.
To me it is the SAME as being fully bald. I can't have any nice hair cut. Every hair cut will look bad. So, what are the left hairs for? They have no use. I look like a grandfather either with them or with a fully bald head.

But I'm really thinking about doing it. I'm tired of hiding my frontal bald spots with the hair of the back that I grow longer.

drdennis

Reaction score
I shaved my head down with a razor and my hair is just like yours right now!!! Same type of hairloss but your was way to premature (Im sorry and I wish you had your hair man) Do you use monoxidill for your crown area on top of your head? That does a great job for regrowing hair in that spot. I will be praying to God for you and he will hear our prayers, The bible says if you have faith in god to help you!! HE WILL. The bible says that God moves on faith and we need to believe that he is able to fix your hairloss problem. Rememeber god does this in his timing,but he is able to help. I will be praying and I want you to pray also!!! We will stay intouch and talk all the time if you like!!! Do you have an email address because I want to send you a couple of pics of my hair. God Bless Dennis

IHateIt said:

imagemza9.jpg

To me it is the SAME as being fully bald. I can't have any nice hair cut. Every hair cut will look bad. So, what are the left hairs for? They have no use. I look like a grandfather either with them or with a fully bald head.

But I'm really thinking about doing it. I'm tired of hiding my frontal bald spots with the hair of the back that I grow longer.

s.a.f

Reaction score
imagemza9.jpg

Ihateit said:
I can't have any nice hair cut. Every hair cut will look bad. So, what are the left hairs for? They have no use. I look like a grandfather either with them or with a fully bald head.

Well a hair transplant could give you back enough hair to give you the option of some kind of hairstyle.

cal

Established Member
Reaction score
God took our hair away and mere mortal men are hard at work trying to give it back.

Worship who you want.

slowburn

Established Member
Reaction score
If I were you, I would go to a dermatologist and/or get a second or third opinion from a different doctor. 14 seems young, but when you are a kid you are still developing, which means your hair is going to shift anyways as you get ready for your grown up hair. I know this because when I was 14 you'd be lucky to see an inch of forehead on my face, within 2 years it became about 2 inches or so. It's all part of growing up man. Chances are your real hair loss issues started later like 18 or 19, but 14 probably was just a transitional period through puberty.

slowburn

Established Member
Reaction score
IHateIt said:
imagemza9.jpg

Zip it clean bro, girls find the metro sexual thing sexy. Be confident you'll be alright man.

slowburn

Established Member
Reaction score
drdennis said:
I shaved my head down with a razor and my hair is just like yours right now!!! Same type of hairloss but your was way to premature (Im sorry and I wish you had your hair man) Do you use monoxidill for your crown area on top of your head? That does a great job for regrowing hair in that spot. I will be praying to God for you and he will hear our prayers, The bible says if you have faith in god to help you!! HE WILL. The bible says that God moves on faith and we need to believe that he is able to fix your hairloss problem. Rememeber god does this in his timing,but he is able to help. I will be praying and I want you to pray also!!! We will stay intouch and talk all the time if you like!!! Do you have an email address because I want to send you a couple of pics of my hair. God Bless Dennis

IHateIt said:

imagemza9.jpg

Or he could sell his soul to the devil, which seemingly in this world seems like the evil truly reap and sow the rewards of anything and everything considered great in this world. Seems like the nice guy always finishes last in this society we live in now.

barcafan

Reaction score
Dude it best to *TRY* and cope with it while also trying to recover it. Do not let it consume you because you will end up regretting losing your time over worrying.

cal

Established Member
Reaction score
Or he could sell his soul to the devil, which seemingly in this world seems like the evil truly reap and sow the rewards of anything and everything considered great in this world. Seems like the nice guy always finishes last in this society we live in now.

Nice guys do finish last. No "seems like" about it.

Don't get mad -- learn to get a little less nice.

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
flimflam said:
cal said:
Nice guys do finish last.

Sorry, but, "Nice guy" is a synonym for "pussy".

No offense intended!

nah that aint true,not by a long shot

IHateIt

Reaction score
I just buzzed down to a #3, and now it's not the temples that worry me anymore, it's that diffuse hair loss:
imagem238zc3.jpg

It's getting very spaced between each hair. :(

slowburn

Established Member
Reaction score
flimflam said:
cal said:
Nice guys do finish last.

Sorry, but, "Nice guy" is a synonym for "pussy".

No offense intended!
Is that so? I'm a nice guy. Do something to take me out of nice guy mode and I become kick your teeth in guy.

slowburn

Established Member
Reaction score
IHateIt said:
I just buzzed down to a #3, and now it's not the temples that worry me anymore, it's that diffuse hair loss:
imagem238zc3.jpg

I don't see the problem...

IHateIt

Reaction score
slowburn said:
IHateIt said:
imagem238zc3.jpg

I don't see the problem...

Are you serious? I wish every people on the street would not see my thinning hair, especially girls. :punk:
Don't you see that the top has less hair than on the sides?

But maybe you're right. Maybe it's my hair that's naturarally thin and straight, so with that haircut it looks like that.
It never was that THICK, btw.

I just hope it will stay that way or get thicker. :)

CCS

Reaction score
Replying to "Why me?":

Why do you have hairloss? Hmmm... why does anyone have hair loss, or any problems? Why do people in asia work 90 hours per week when I get to live comfortably in the US? Do you care about that? Just make the most with what you have. And remember that women only have sex with guys who make physical moves on them, not guys who just ask them to be their girlfriend. Most likely if you are single, it is because you don't make moves on women. That does not mean pull off her pants or hit on her in the first 5 minutes of talking to her. But there is a progression, and she is shy, and you have to make the move, or she will find another guy to do it for her.

metalheaddude

Reaction score
Looks wayyy better shaved dude! Hit the gym and just get get f-ucken massive! Throw in a few tattoos and a new ego and not only will you be the most feared man in town the women will love you.

Its the only option right now.