WHY ME?

IBM

Reaction score
Well done CCS :agree: .

Why roses are red and lilies are lilies? Why they're killing the trees? Why i'm not sleeping? Why? Why?

CCS

Reaction score
metalheaddude said:
Looks wayyy better shaved dude! Hit the gym and just get get f-ucken massive! Throw in a few tattoos and a new ego and not only will you be the most feared man in town the women will love you.

Its the only option right now.

skip the tatoos. Don't get massive. Just get 15 or 16 inch lean arms. Bigger is not better. There is an ideal size.

metalheaddude

Reaction score
collegechemistrystudent said:
metalheaddude said:
Looks wayyy better shaved dude! Hit the gym and just get get f-ucken massive! Throw in a few tattoos and a new ego and not only will you be the most feared man in town the women will love you.

Its the only option right now.

skip the tatoos. Don't get massive. Just get 15 or 16 inch lean arms. Bigger is not better. There is an ideal size.

15 inch lean arms is not intimidating. 20 inch guns and traps and a neck that looks like you could bite through 5inch steel is however VERY intimidating. Women love hyper masculine freaks (even tho many say they dont) they all want a man who can protect them. So if you cant pull off the cute/sexy, hot hair, abercrombie, all american, quarter back, lean 15 inch arm look, then the only option is to become a "genetic freak". If that means getting on the juice, then so be it...Its better than bein some skinny pussy with bony arms and a see through head of hair.

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
These "shave your head, hit the gym, get a few tattoos" posts are cracking me up. Well mostly the tattoos part... I mean, what the f***? Not everyone likes having some sh*t painted on their skin for image purposes. At least I wouldn't want to have tats, and I'm very much into rock music.

flimflam

Experienced Member
Reaction score
metalheaddude said:
Women love hyper masculine freaks (even tho many say they dont) they all want a man who can protect them.

Ehm, no. And if you look like that, all you'll attract is women who need protecting. But each to their own .. if that's how you like your relationships.

Realistic option for baldies: look after your body, lose weight if you need to, eat well, dress nice (not "expensive"), work on your personality if you don't have one. Get a hobbie, it makes you interesting and can help you meet new people.

Some of you have some warped ideas about women that are way off the mark. Fortunately.

s.a.f

Reaction score
flimflam said:
Some of you have some warped ideas about women that are way off the mark.
ghg said:
These "shave your head, hit the gym, get a few tattoos" posts are cracking me up.

Agreed. :agree: :stupid: