why women love bald men

porajj

Established Member
Reaction score
Chicks appeal to dudes who carry the trait of looking very protective, and strong.

Compare a pretty boy with long blond hair, but no muscle at all to a bald guy who is in tip top shape, and generally looks like a very well oiled machine of kick ***. Both individuals have the exact same personality type.

Who will come out on top with chicks? Some girls will go for pretty boy-- others will go for bald tough dude. Why do chicks think people like Jason Stratham and Bruce Willis are hawt? Because they look like machines that will kick anyones *** and protect their babies.

IMO, the only time bald is bad is if you're an individual with no muscle or a weight problem. Then you just look weak.

Whats interesting too is a lot of chicks consider guys who are bald and muscular as a lot more "clean" than dudes with a lot of hair.

Bald isnt all bad-- its just how you use it. Let it work for you instead of against you.

G

porajj said:
Chicks appeal to dudes who carry the trait of looking very protective, and strong.

Compare a pretty boy with long blond hair, but no muscle at all to a bald guy who is in tip top shape, and generally looks like a very well oiled machine of kick ***. Both individuals have the exact same personality type.

Who will come out on top with chicks? Some girls will go for pretty boy-- others will go for bald tough dude. Why do chicks think people like Jason Stratham and Bruce Willis are hawt? Because they look like machines that will kick anyones *** and protect their babies.

IMO, the only time bald is bad is if you're an individual with no muscle or a weight problem. Then you just look weak.

Whats interesting too is a lot of chicks consider guys who are bald and muscular as a lot more "clean" than dudes with a lot of hair.

Bald isnt all bad-- its just how you use it. Let it work for you instead of against you.

The pretty boy with the long blond hair can easily gain some muscles, same can´t be said about the bald guy who can´t get hair easily. This comparsion doesn´t work.

recboi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Taugenichts said:
porajj said:

The pretty boy with the long blond hair can easily gain some muscles, same can´t be said about the bald guy who can´t get hair easily. This comparsion doesn´t work.

It really depends on where you live. Where I live, it's all about showing off status. So any guy can develop muscles, but not every guy has hair. So chicks where I live would rather have the metrosexual pretty boy, because he's got at least good hair genes. Remember, if you become filthy rich, you could have hair like donald trump and still get super models :lol:

recboi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
ginald said:
FabioM said:
ginald spot on

There are so many pessimistic people here that i just want to run away.

From what i observed in bald/balding men (well since i´m going bald i notice them more) and i think there are guys that look awfull with the bald spot and others that look good with their heads shaven...so shave the last piece of hair you have and move on...i´m shure you will look better.

There are alot of things to do than just thinking about our hairloss.

ginald i believe in you because i´ve saw fit women with bald guys although no doubt a guy with hair looks better.

thanks, fabio.

i say what i say thro personal experience.

look, guys...its bad news that you're losing your hair but it doesnt have to spell the end of the world.

as you get older, women look beyond the superficiality of a full haired adonis and look for other things like poise, confidence, roguish charm, laidback, nice smile, nice hands. hair is just one part of the overall picture and probably not an important part particularly if you have plenty of the other things going for you.

That's not true. Women are vastly more superficial than men are, but are willing to put it aside for money. Remember, it's not men that go out and spend thousands on shoes and brand name clothes. Women do that, and the only men who do that do it to appeal to women. I'd much prefer if chicks wore jeans, tshirts, and running shoes (gray). But so many of them are into the materialistic crap, designer bags, etc..

Hehe, nice smile. Takes more than that. I've had women cross the entire bar just to tell me I have a nice smile. They want more than that though..

Face it, this is women in summation: Until age 24, they are primarily concerned about looks. After that age, though they're primarily concerned about looks, and confidence (same with younger women) they're willing to sacrifice some looks if the guy has money. I don't think Anna Nicole Smith was after that guy for his looks if you see what I'm talking about.. My personal theory is that the guys who get women because of their money have very disloyal women in their lives.

ginald

Established Member
Reaction score
porajj said:

intuitively i know porajj has it right here.

so listen up you shedders:

get yourself fit, get your body muscled and taut and tanned and that will make you stand out from the run of the mill bloke.

the women love it and a lot of them definitely like the shaved look.

not all women like the shaved look, i grant you but one hell of a lot do.

i would suggest time spent in the gym rather than on the keyboard, bemoaning your thinning hair to HairLossTalk.com users, will pay big dividends.

be positive...work with what you have got.

G

recboi said:
ginald said:
FabioM said:
ginald spot on

From what i observed in bald/balding men (well since i´m going bald i notice them more) and i think there are guys that look awfull with the bald spot and others that look good with their heads shaven...so shave the last piece of hair you have and move on...i´m shure you will look better.

ginald i believe in you because i´ve saw fit women with bald guys although no doubt a guy with hair looks better.

thanks, fabio.

look, guys...its bad news that you're losing your hair but it doesnt have to spell the end of the world.

as you get older, women look beyond the superficiality of a full haired adonis and look for other things like poise, confidence, roguish charm, laidback, nice smile, nice hands. hair is just one part of the overall picture and probably not an important part particularly if you have plenty of the other things going for you.

That's not true. Women are vastly more superficial than men are, but are willing to put it aside for money. Remember, it's not men that go out and spend thousands on shoes and brand name clothes. Women do that, and the only men who do that do it to appeal to women. I'd much prefer if chicks wore jeans, tshirts, and running shoes (gray). But so many of them are into the materialistic crap, designer bags, etc..

Hehe, nice smile. Takes more than that. I've had women cross the entire bar just to tell me I have a nice smile. They want more than that though..

Face it, this is women in summation: Until age 24, they are primarily concerned about looks. After that age, though they're primarily concerned about looks, and confidence (same with younger women) they're willing to sacrifice some looks if the guy has money. I don't think Anna Nicole Smith was after that guy for his looks if you see what I'm talking about.. My personal theory is that the guys who get women because of their money have very disloyal women in their lives.

Women are just w****s. Believe it or not. About two years before my parents divorced I heard my mother saying to her friend: "The only positive thing about living with this man[refering to my father] is the money." She didn´t know I was listening. Need I say more?

recboi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Taugenichts said:
recboi said:
ginald said:
FabioM said:
ginald spot on

thanks, fabio.

Women are just w****s. Believe it or not. About two years before my parents divorced I heard my mother saying to her friend: "The only positive thing about living with this man[refering to my father] is the money." She didn´t know I was listening. Need I say more?

I don't really think we should turn this into a women bashing thread, as there are some very wonderful, loyal and non materialistic women out there. Unfortunately they are quite rare these days, and certainly not single. If you're over the age og 26 and no longer have youthful looks, you've missed the boat. All that's left are golddiggers and women who think nobody is good enough for them. But lets not forget, we aren't exactly gems ourselves..

IBM

Reaction score
ginald said:
porajj said:

intuitively i know porajj has it right here.

so listen up you shedders:

get yourself fit, get your body muscled and taut and tanned and that will make you stand out from the run of the mill bloke.

the women love it and a lot of them definitely like the shaved look.

not all women like the shaved look, i grant you but one hell of a lot do.

i would suggest time spent in the gym rather than on the keyboard, bemoaning your thinning hair to HairLossTalk.com users, will pay big dividends.

be positive...work with what you have got.

What if you suffer from plagiocephalis? Or other head deformation? Can this guys get a women they like?

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
IBM said:
ginald said:
porajj said:
What if you suffer from plagiocephalis? Or other head deformation? Can this guys get a women they like?

yep you just need alot of money and you could choose from many of weman some of them ill bet youll like ,and i know your gonna say i dont want a girl who cares about money ,well looks is just as superficial
anyway become rich thats my advice
im gonna do it for sure

CCS

Reaction score
Becoming rich is not easy. If you go to law or med school, you don't start making money until you are like 35 or so. Even then, you are not a millionare. And you can get a somewhat pretty woman, but the best looking ones will turn down below average guys, unless they are super rich. Even then, regardless of tbem being equally superficial, the fact still remains that if you look good, they want to have sex with your. If you have money, they want the money, but see the sex as a chore. She'll probably act bored in bed, unless you threaten to leave her.

G

collegechemistrystudent said:
Becoming rich is not easy. If you go to law or med school, you don't start making money until you are like 35 or so. Even then, you are not a millionare. And you can get a somewhat pretty woman, but the best looking ones will turn down below average guys, unless they are super rich. Even then, regardless of tbem being equally superficial, the fact still remains that if you look good, they want to have sex with your. If you have money, they want the money, but see the sex as a chore. She'll probably act bored in bed, unless you threaten to leave her.

Disappointed-husband.jpg

recboi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
collegechemistrystudent said:

then you get divorced and she gets the money that way. There's something seriously wrong with people these days. This is why I think tauge is screwed, He has this concept of romantic love, when it's totally outdated. It just doesn't happen anymore. Everyone I know who is married is miserable.. But they're at least getting some sex (though many married men get no sex) or at least got sex while they were dating....... Even if a woman cheats, has a kid from the affair, the husband still has to pay up, not necessarily child support for that kid. But if wifey quit her job, then cheated, he has to maintain he standard of living...........

The only way to get ahead is to be a player, and apparently very few of us are, or we wouldn't be on here whining about our hairloss issues....

It's a different world. My mom asks me when I'm going to get married. She doesn't realize how different people are from when she was dating. I make pretty decent coin, but where I live, millionaires are a dime a dozen, there are plenty of guys with decent hairlines. It's very hard to compete. And then for what? 50% chance of divorce? And what % of the ones who don't divorce are actually happy?

I even know this one guy who is very good looking, had a fat, I mean pretty damn fat girlfriend. She is totally psycho, she told me she used to have sex with her brother. Anyways. She was living with him, rent free, she works a very low wage job. Even she, living with a guy who hwas providing for her, still cheated on him.