Woman Cancels $30,000 Wedding For Mysterious Reasons

hanginginthewire

Reaction score
I'd say he's 8/10

I don't see it. He's got mismatched eyes - either a slightly lazy eye or something. He has a rather "soft" beta look, he looks like the kind of guy who is popular and confident and who might step to you over some conflict, them literally burst into tears if you stand up to him. He looks on the verge of tears in his mugshot in fact. Also, while he's young and has a fullhead, there's something....well, faggy, about his hairstyle. He looks slight of frame as well. He probably looks like a skinny rail with his clothes off- a pale no ***. His Cupid bow mouth is "attractive" I suppose but again contributes to the overall "little b**ch" nature of his appearance. I'd say 6/10.

blackg

Reaction score
I don't see it. He's got mismatched eyes - either a slightly lazy eye or something. He has a rather "soft" beta look, he looks like the kind of guy who is popular and confident and who might step to you over some conflict, them literally burst into tears if you stand up to him. He looks on the verge of tears in his mugshot in fact. Also, while he's young and has a fullhead, there's something....well, faggy, about his hairstyle. He looks slight of frame as well. He probably looks like a skinny rail with his clothes off- a pale no ***. His Cupid bow mouth is "attractive" I suppose but again contributes to the overall "little b**ch" nature of his appearance. I'd say 6/10.
Haha.. Come on mate! This is a bit harsh.
Plus you're making a lot of assumptions here.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It seems a fairly sizable niche of girls like that kind of twink guy.