Would Your Life Have Been Worth It If You Were To Die Tomorrow?

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
That wasn't the question, note the clause "If you were to die tomorrow".
Many people want to be alive even though they have shitty lives due to the belief it will get better.

My specific question was what if you had no future, would the past have been worth it, or would you strangle your unborn self Butterfly Effect style.
butterfly effect was funny. LOL at this hottie acting dramatic and sad about the millions of possible different good lives he could had. still a great movie tho

idk i mean if i was going to die anyways, it wouldn't matter whether it was worth it or not. nonexistence waits either way if you had never lived or not

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'd be like "meh, i lived 18 years and my life is over now", i won't feel anything about it, i'd just repeat my normal day and lay on the bed waiting for it.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
My life wouldn't be worth sh*t.

If people want to know the reason, it's because I'm SO f*****g BALD.

There, that's the answer people should give. Now flush your heads down the toilet, because
that's where your dating life will be (if it's not already there).

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
My more significant contributions to this world thus far (not in order):

- Solved some actual problems in astrophysics, not super-important problems though;
- Contributed to the first few years of upbringing of my nephew and niece;
- Some positive memories and interactions with several friends;
- Helped several people's health (family, friends, etc) by introducing them to intermittent fasting. My cousin recently emailed me to let me know that it's cured her digestive problems and improved her skin.
- Helped with my dad's end of life care.

Admittedly, difficult to say if this was worth it.
Also you are one of the best posters on HairLossTalk.com from my experience of over 10 years.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm on the fence on this one.

Positives:

-I've travelled the world
-Been published
-Met lots of cool people in my years
-Avoided death narrowly on a few adventures.

Negatives:

-Still haven't found a life partner
-Have no equity or savings (or pension)
-No children (not sure if negative)
-Still haven't published my novel (and its a long way off)
-Still haven't been to the himalaya's (one of my main goals)
-Still haven't found my dream job

I think on the whole its been a good life compared to the average British citizen. I think naturally we just compare ourselves to very successful people and feel we have come short.

Most of my mates are now married, with homes, children, careers and have a lot more stability than me - so in many ways I feel like I'm not a success. But when I think about all my wild adventures I think that perhaps my life is a little more interesting than most.

I guess its a matter of how you interpret the value of a life.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Fucked three hot 17 year olds
Made over 250k by 23 and have 150k currently in liquid assets
Made over 500k in my dads investment portfolio which is over 200% returns in four years
I drive a nice Lexus IS350
Have a really great relationship with a small group of friends
Got on finasteride and a transplant which saved myself from the certainty of a shitty and ruined life

I'm playing the long game though so would be pretty disappointed if it ended here. Leading up to something good but I need a million net worth before my late 20s and to c*m in ten teen pussies. Also never had a steady relationship with a girl I actually like and want to be with which would be nice.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
My more significant contributions to this world thus far (not in order):

- Solved some actual problems in astrophysics, not super-important problems though;
- Contributed to the first few years of upbringing of my nephew and niece;
- Some positive memories and interactions with several friends;
- Helped several people's health (family, friends, etc) by introducing them to intermittent fasting. My cousin recently emailed me to let me know that it's cured her digestive problems and improved her skin.
- Helped with my dad's end of life care.

Admittedly, difficult to say if this was worth it.

How do I get into intermittent fasting? What is your method and what are the benefits?

DHTpolice

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Made over 500k in my dads investment portfolio which is over 200% returns in four years
Got on finasteride and a transplant which saved myself from the certainty of a shitty and ruined life

I'm playing the long game though so would be pretty disappointed if it ended here. Leading up to something good but I need a million net worth before my late 20s and to c*m in ten teen pussies. Also never had a steady relationship with a girl I actually like and want to be with which would be nice.
AUD or USD?

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score

Damn, I'm always envious of those who make real money!

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

Damn, I feel like such a failure :(
Even in my 40s I don't have that much.

Which companies/stocks did you make money on?
Did you make any bad bets?

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn, I feel like such a failure :(
Even in my 40s I don't have that much.

Which companies/stocks did you make money on?
Did you make any bad bets?

I've had an incredible track record in my stocks, and I think that arrogance went to my head on a company SGH which I lost about 30k on. Averaged down (bought more as it tanked) and the company was almost completely destroyed overnight from a bad acquisition and debt pile of a disaster firm they thought they could turn around. Despite reading the accounts and financial reports of the acquisition myself which didn't look good I trusted the management of SGH especially as the CEO owned 25% of the company, and ultimately they were completely wrong and the accountants had no idea what was going on. Tanked about 99% and I sold at 95% down. This was a top-tier market darling which I made 100% on in about a year prior to the acquisition which I held through so still mindblowing what a f*** up management of billion dollar companies on salaries of half a million and above can make.

Made a lot from the FAANMG (Facebook, Amazon, Apple, Netflix, Microsoft, Google) big tech stocks minus netflix which I still think are very strong but not as perfectly valued as they were 12 months ago. Also Magellan Finance in Australia and Corporate Travel Management. Dominos Pizza too which I sold a few years ago close to 10x up.

Lately all the decent money is from crypto. Wish I'd put more in initially, my investment was very small but grew substantially.