Would Your Life Have Been Worth It If You Were To Die Tomorrow?

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
What was your take home income after taxes during the minimum wage years? I'm skeptical building 250k on minimum wage is that easy.

Most of it is unrealised capital gains right now.

Average of $17 maybe even more from Mcdonalds and cinema job 20 hours a week from 14 to 21 is $93600ish which sounds a little high but realistic in terms of the numbers. None of that taxed because yearly not making enough to pay tax. Started investing at around 19 and most of my money makers haven't been sold yet.

When I left Mcdonalds I think my salary was $23 and similar at the cinema.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
I wasted so much time, it sucks to live in a country where I can't even find a minimum wage job due to some restrictions.

I want a minimum wage job like fast food right now but no one wants to hire someone in their 20s because minimum wage is higher for people out of their teens. Don't really want a proper finance or office job right now.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
The rich are very rich here, its gonna be increased actually

Seems like more of your perverse masochistic need to punish yourself over every little thing

Money is freedom. People say "oh the best things in life are free" but no matter what that pursuit is it hugely benefits from money. You want to have sex whenever you feel like it? You need a comfortable house to yourself and that costs a f*** load of money even if you're renting. Into playing music? Music gear costs a sh*t ton. Want to travel? Money. Eat a decent meal? Money. Transport to where you want to go? Cars and petrol + insurance cost a sh*t ton of money. Going bald and need meds + transplant? Money.

I don't get the people who say money is not a big deal. Literally everything requires money.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Money is freedom. People say "oh the best things in life are free" but no matter what that pursuit is it hugely benefits from money. You want to have sex whenever you feel like it? You need a comfortable house to yourself and that costs a f*** load of money even if you're renting. Into playing music? Music gear costs a sh*t ton. Want to travel? Money. Eat a decent meal? Money. Transport to where you want to go? Cars and petrol + insurance cost a sh*t ton of money. Going bald and need meds + transplant? Money.

I don't get the people who say money is not a big deal. Literally everything requires money.
Ive lived in poverty all my life. Trust me i kno its value. Lol money isnt just freedom its survival

Still though, research shows other than the security of mind having a lot of money gets you it wont bring much happiness. Not having to worry about food or shelter is huge, thats the most important thing that money gets you

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ive lived in poverty all my life. Trust me i kno its value. Lol money isnt just freedom its survival

Still though, research shows other than the security of mind having a lot of money gets you it wont bring much happiness. Not having to worry about food or shelter is huge, thats the most important thing that money gets you

Security gives you the option of pursuing what makes you feel happy without having to worry about food or shelter and general life expenses. Its that simple. Money definitely buys the opportunity to happiness, even if not happiness directly.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
security of mind

Big thing.
Food, shelter, healthcare. Shelter and healthcare are expensive.

Haven't had security of shelter for two decades.

Does your mom rent, or own the place?

blackg

Reaction score
Fucked three hot 17 year olds..
Are you deliberately trying to trigger most of the forum?
Pretty soon, if you keep up with this line of posting, you will be relegate to the margins.

I applaud your conquest (if it is indeed true) but the part that worries me about your character is when you mentioned that you were in your late 20's and your focus is still plowing teen girls.
I think you said your long-term goal was to come in ten more teen pussies.
This is very sad as it's so robotic and base.
It's also borderline pedo language.

Please look deeper inside yourself and examine what really keeps your blood churning.
I hope you do eventually find that connection with someone on a deeper level. Someone who is closer to your own age, maybe.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Pretty soon, if you keep up with this line of posting, you will be relegate to the margins.

I applaud your conquest if it is indeed true but the part that worries my about your character is when you mentioned that you were in your late 20's and your focus is still plowing teen girls.

Please look deeper inside yourself and examine what really keeps your blood churning.
I hope you do eventually find that connection with someone on a deeper level who is closer to your age.

No I'm 23 how is that late 20s?

Most of the people my age I know aim for teens as well.

And how the f*** is it pedo language? It's a natural state of what all straight men find attractive by virtue of evolution. From someone who constantly goes on about how only those who are insecure complain about sexual preferences like cuckism, you seem very insecure and jealous in claiming that. Reminds me of when you predict doom and gloom for those investing on the other thread. People are benefiting from something you're not so you retaliate and criticise.

"I hope you do eventually find that connection with someone on a deeper level who is closer to your age"

I hope this too although quite frankly age has nothing to do with it.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
so you are less interested when they turn 20?

I wouldn't say less interested, if it was someone I wanted to date long term it wouldn't be a consideration but in terms of attractiveness yes in general. I'm not going to outright avoid girls over that age by any means either.

DHTpolice

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

I applaud your conquest (if it is indeed true) but the part that worries me about your character is when you mentioned that you were in your late 20's and your focus is still plowing teen girls.

I hope you do eventually find that connection with someone on a deeper level. Someone who is closer to your own age, maybe.
Legal age of consent ranges from 16 to 18 years old in most countries (even developed).
16 in my country, but was 14 not so long ago.

blackg

Reaction score
No I'm 23 how is that late 20s?

Most of the people my age I know aim for teens as well.

23 is the new 30, son.
These teen girls you are trying to manipulate would only view you now as the dirty old man down the street.

You are just comic relief to them now, don't kid yourself, you are no longer a sexual entity.

Move on.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
I wouldn't say less interested, if it was someone I wanted to date long term it wouldn't be a consideration but in terms of attractiveness yes in general. I'm not going to outright avoid girls over that age by any means either.
so hypothetically, if those 3 girls were 20 and still looked exactly the same? its not just physical attraction but the concept of f*****g a certain age group that excites you?

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
23 is the new 30, son.
These teen girls you are trying to manipulate would only view you now as the dirty old man down the street.

You are just comic relief to them now, don't kid yourself, you are no longer a sexual entity.

Move on.

"Manipulate" that is so f*****g condescending too. You act as if they are kids without a lengthy sexual history like 95% of 17-18 year old girls. The best one I fucked initiated sexually before I did and asked me to eat pie off her tits when she accidentally dripped it on herself when we were sitting in a parking lot in town. I don't know what you even mean by "comic relief" but they aren't going to get a better root elsewhere from a faggoty 17 year old guy, or f*** a young guy who is still relatively successful like myself.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't care for Pakistani age of consent laws

You are purely jealous. That's all your anti-teen f*****g anger is. Like everyone else, it's incredibly condescending to the intelligence and autonomy of teenage girls too quite honestly.