24M, significant diffuse thinning and receding hairline - is this salvageable?

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
5 weeks since starting treatment. Shaved my head. Really f*****g like the look. Will be providing higher quality pictures from now on. Don't know if it's placebo or whatever but I feel like the right temple definitely has some hairs that weren't there before. Before I shaved I did see some shorter hairs in the surrounding areas that might have been coming through? f*** knows. Either way I like the shaved headlook right now.
Man that looks legit. Keep using the treatment and let it fill out and you'll be rocking a solid look for years because you have the head shape for it.

welshman123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
20210209_001105.jpg

just comparing to this, it looks so much better when its buzzed (09 feb)

Jeju

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can’t tell if you’ve actually had some regrowth but the shaved dome look great man! Always the best option for a diffuse thinner IMO that’s why I’m not afraid of my thinning progressing. Clippers and bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

welshman123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
flash + non flash photos, recently applied minoxidil. again, couldn't say for certain if i've had any regrowth but the hairline does seem to be at least a little more apparent than the photo above^ thinking i might try for a fade when the barbers open again. i think it looks better at this length as opposed to right after a shave, what do you think?

current regimen (since 28 jan): 1mg finasteride every 2 days
minoxidil 2x daily
dermapen 1x weekly
nizoral shampoo 2x weekly
biotin 10000mg daily

Attachments

• 20210313_064852.jpg
    20210313_064852.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 453
  • 20210313_064854.jpg
    20210313_064854.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 462
  • 20210313_064925.jpg
    20210313_064925.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 460
  • 20210313_064927.jpg
    20210313_064927.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 460
Last edited:

Jeju

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
flash + non flash photos, recently applied minoxidil. again, couldn't say for certain if i've had any regrowth but the hairline does seem to be at least a little more apparent than the photo above^ thinking i might try for a fade when the barbers open again. i think it looks better at this length as opposed to right after a shave, what do you think?

current regimen (since 28 jan): 1mg finasteride every 2 days
minoxidil 2x daily
dermapen 1x weekly
nizoral shampoo 2x weekly
biotin 10000mg daily
Solid buzz man. Looks good!

welshman123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
can someone confirm that i'm not being insane and just seeing what i want to see? and that i have actually had regrowth?? lol

also i do think i have alopecia areata, gonna see my doctor about it monday.

GabberHead

My Regimen
Reaction score
can someone confirm that i'm not being insane and just seeing what i want to see? and that i have actually had regrowth?? lol

also i do think i have alopecia areata, gonna see my doctor about it monday.
Looks like regrowth to me! It looks great!

Depression

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
try to take in the same light because the lighting plays a lot especially with shaved hair, if the same light gives the same result, continue like this, you have good results

welshman123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
just 6 weeks of treatment has taken over a year off my hair loss at least. unbelievable.

Last edited:

Jeju

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Of course you’ve had regrowth! Regrowth will appear much quicker for a buzzed head. Best way to go for topicals, too.