40 days No masturbation challenge!

Mjotter

Established Member
Reaction score
Damn good for Bruce! He doesn't have much hair these days, what a sport.
This is getting tough monkey, I might give up.

Rabid

Established Member
Reaction score
Mjotter said:
I'm in Monkey!!!! No more spanking the monkey!
Mjotter said:
Well monkey, I spanked it earlier today so I lose. Maybe I'll join you on March 1st, maybe I won't dunno.
Mjotter said:
You know what? I'm going to start eating a low fat diet and do whatever I can to reduce testosterone/dht naturally. It's time to go all out on experimenting with my body Monkey!! I'm going to take hair loss by it's big stupid horns and kick it in it's face Monkey!
Mjotter said:
Hey monkey I don't think I am in anymore. I'll let you know before March 1.
Mjotter said:
Put your money on me you won't regret it.
Mjotter said:

:bravo:

monkey22

Reaction score
Mjoter this is hard stuff...we are really thanks that you are with us...don´t give up man...but you have to be sure of what you are going to do, it´s something that you are convinced or not, if you are not convinced don´t harm yourself in yout thoughts, it´s not healthy for you....

monkey22

Reaction score
Rabid said:
Mjotter said:
I'm in Monkey!!!! No more spanking the monkey!
Mjotter said:
Well monkey, I spanked it earlier today so I lose. Maybe I'll join you on March 1st, maybe I won't dunno.
Mjotter said:
You know what? I'm going to start eating a low fat diet and do whatever I can to reduce testosterone/dht naturally. It's time to go all out on experimenting with my body Monkey!! I'm going to take hair loss by it's big stupid horns and kick it in it's face Monkey!
Mjotter said:
Hey monkey I don't think I am in anymore. I'll let you know before March 1.
Mjotter said:
Put your money on me you won't regret it.
Mjotter said:

:bravo:

Please man...please, instead of say something like this, encourage the comunity...please!

Mjotter

Established Member
Reaction score
Don't worry monkey i'm still in!!! I was just saying that it's getting more difficult but I'm pretty sure I'll be able to complete this 40 day challenge.

Rabid

Established Member
Reaction score
Dude, make a decision, and commit to it. You're like the Irish Pride of wanking.
(much luv, irish!)

monkey22

Reaction score
Grate Mjjoter!! guys...how are you feeling through this challenge till now?? I feel most focused in some things and lerning a lot of my mind...very interesting...

keepinthehair

Established Member
Reaction score
monkey22 said:
Grate Mjjoter!! guys...how are you feeling through this challenge till now?? I feel most focused in some things and lerning a lot of my mind...very interesting...

There was an episode of Seinfield where all four friends attempted to abstain for sex/masterbation for about 30 days or so. George became highly intelligent was reading several books a day etc,...until he met a woman in the grocery store.

Mjotter

Established Member
Reaction score
I still feel pretty much the same right now but when I did this before, I felt better about myself after a couple of weeks. Made me feel less guilty although there isn't much for me to be guilty about.

monkey22

Reaction score
well i think that something that shame us is not good, not socially talking...our body has functions in relation with the nature, and the sex i think that its for making a new life...and this is not done everyday...right? what d

monkey22

Reaction score
How does it going?? I feel aaallllright! I really don´t have compulsion to masturbate....the challenge is easy till now for me...

anybody whant to share his experience?? :woot:

anxious1

Established Member
Reaction score
u must have been a chronic masturbator monkey, u seem to be really excited about this.

Mjotter

Established Member
Reaction score
You seem anxious. Anyways it's been about a week so far and it's not bad yet, only about 4.5 weeks left. I wonder what happened to the people that agreed to participate in the beginning.

chilli-red

Reaction score
i just came across this thread...
i am defo up this.. i've been doing it a fair amount lately due to lack of gf but i think it will bring some unexpected benefits so put me down..

i will start from today and let you know how i get on...

Mjotter

Established Member
Reaction score
Great we have someone else.

I'm beginning to notice something strange which is every time I do this kind of experiment, I see little vellus hairs starting to form around my hairline. Before I thought they were due to something else other than masturbation so I gave in and eventually the little hairs fell out. Now this happened about 3 or 4 times so I don't think it's just some coincidence. About 2 weeks ago I didn't have these vellus hairs and now I do. I'm going to continue this as long as I see these hairs on my forehead because I don't want to keep starting over again and wasting my time.

anxious1

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm beginning to notice something strange which is every time I do this kind of experiment, I see little vellus hairs starting to form around my hairline. Before I thought they were due to something else other than masturbation so I gave in and eventually the little hairs fell out. Now this happened about 3 or 4 times so I don't think it's just some coincidence. About 2 weeks ago I didn't have these vellus hairs and now I do. I'm going to continue this as long as I see these hairs on my forehead because I don't want to keep starting over again and wasting my time.

hahahahahahahahahaha

ur kidding right?

u see vellis hairs on ur forehead whenever u stop masturbating?

in the space of a few weeks, they just pop up?

get it together man, ur losing it!

monkey22

Reaction score
Mjotter said:
Great we have someone else.

Same thing! i have little hair un front very little but new, now! or they ar big enoght to see them now...interesting