40 days No masturbation challenge!

Mjotter

Established Member
Reaction score
anxious1 said:
I'm beginning to notice something strange which is every time I do this kind of experiment, I see little vellus hairs starting to form around my hairline. Before I thought they were due to something else other than masturbation so I gave in and eventually the little hairs fell out. Now this happened about 3 or 4 times so I don't think it's just some coincidence. About 2 weeks ago I didn't have these vellus hairs and now I do. I'm going to continue this as long as I see these hairs on my forehead because I don't want to keep starting over again and wasting my time.

hahahahahahahahahaha

ur kidding right?

u see vellis hairs on ur forehead whenever u stop masturbating?

in the space of a few weeks, they just pop up?

get it together man, ur losing it!

Oh I'm sorry, I forgot you were me.

monkey22

Reaction score
BrightonBaldy said:
pictures or close topic

hahah close topic?? who do u think u are? i don't have a camera, but why do you care?? do you think you will have pictures and the people that are doing the challenge give them for free? NO!

repeat: who have a camera and want, add the pics...who don´t have or want, don't do it..we don't have to do an effort and then give the certification to someone who don't give nothing to this challenge...things are not so easy, lazy

Mjotter

Established Member
Reaction score
Why would we need pictures? It's not like we are forcing you guys to do this we are just volunteers in this experiment. I don't get why you would get so worked up over something that doesn't directly affect you. I'm really self-conscious/embarrassed so I'm not going to put up pics UNLESS I see some drastic improvement in my hairline.

Ende

Reaction score
I hate blue balls, but haven't had them since I began TRT. Fooling around with girls for some time, would make them hurt like hell.

To all the people who believe that not being sexually active will save your hair; if chopping your dick off would give you a full head of hair; we're talking about the most impressive NW1 or 2 in the entire world. Would you do it?

Mjotter

Established Member
Reaction score
finfighter said:
Well you wouldn't have to show your face. Before and after pictures would demonstrate that this is effective, or ineffective.

Masturbation cessation isn't going to lower your male androgens, so it's not going to do anything for you aside from give you blue balls. If you disagree then post some before and after pics and prove me wrong.

Well I can't post pictures if it's only been 10 days with not enough visible evidence. I'm not saying it works either, in fact if you read my earlier posts before I started this challenge I said it probably wouldn't do anything but monkey convinced me with his smooth talk in a private message. I'm just saying that I notice some little vellus hairs sprouting out on my hairline and this has happened to me before in the past when I did this type of experiment, I will continue on for as long as I feel is necessary.

If I have drastic improvements then I will post pics but I doubt I will. I probably won't have a before pic though.

keepinthehair

Established Member
Reaction score
Pictures are not necessary, as I stated earlier in the thread. Just give me your lonley unserviced girlfriend's phone number and I will verify if you are abstaining from sex. Remember, this is all for the good of your hair. I will need her bust, waist and hip size before you apply. This is just routine screening to see if you qualify as a participant. Just cuz I am willing to sacrifice a few hairs is no need to worry. :whistle:

Mjotter

Established Member
Reaction score
monkey22 said:
Please view this post! nothing to do with hair loss...but this person, following something else by stopping masturbation have thickened his hair in 3 years! please read! i really notice the little hairs with more color and stronger...

http://www.reuniting.info/node/4835
3 years? I might as well go bald then because I'm not going abstain for 3 years.

I've always had a feeling that masturbation could be causing my hair loss ever since I was about 14. Right now I'm uncertain whether it does or not but I do think there is some factor.

Now before I say what I think I just want to assure you guys that this is all HYPOTHETICAL and I don't think any of this is certain, just speculation. Sexual stimulation causes hormones to jump up which may accelerate baldness. Also human males ejaculate the most out of anyone else. I've been trying to think of what the evolutionary cause for baldness would be and I questioned whether it is due to the body believing we are over our "prime" and don't need our hair to attract the other sex anymore.

Just to avoid some bashing, I will repeat that this is just speculation.

Ende

Reaction score
Orgasms affects dopamine and prolactin, but they have nothing to do with AA. Testosterone is produced when you sleep, so it doesn't make any sense. The only explanation the way I see it, would be more blood pumping through your scalp.

monkey22

Reaction score
Mjotter said:
monkey22 said:
Please view this post! nothing to do with hair loss...but this person, following something else by stopping masturbation have thickened his hair in 3 years! please read! i really notice the little hairs with more color and stronger...

http://www.reuniting.info/node/4835
3 years? I might as well go bald then because I'm not going abstain for 3 years.

I've always had a feeling that masturbation could be causing my hair loss ever since I was about 14. Right now I'm uncertain whether it does or not but I do think there is some factor.

Now before I say what I think I just want to assure you guys that this is all HYPOTHETICAL and I don't think any of this is certain, just speculation. Sexual stimulation causes hormones to jump up which may accelerate baldness. Also human males ejaculate the most out of anyone else. I've been trying to think of what the evolutionary cause for baldness would be and I questioned whether it is due to the body believing we are over our "prime" and don't need our hair to attract the other sex anymore.

Just to avoid some bashing, I will repeat that this is just speculation.

3 MONTH! SORRY!

Mjotter

Established Member
Reaction score
I can go 3 months. Might as well do this now instead of starting over and over again wondering if anything might have happened.

shocker

Reaction score
finally someone who is experimenting the same as me.
put me IN monkey lol its my 3rd day today.

shocker

Reaction score
anxious1 said:
bullshit, theres alot of us that grew out of it decades ago.

sure how long did you try for? if it didnot work for you that doesn"t mean it wont work for any other. everyones different and have hair loss from different causes.

Mjotter

Established Member
Reaction score
Well I checked today and it seems the little hairs aren't in my head anymore. I think it's because I worked out yesterday for the first time since I started this challenge and my head was itching pretty bad for awhile. Well...now I guess I'm going to abstain from exercise just to see it's effect.