5 weeks of finasteride = 3 months of inflammation. I'm going insane.

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
hhahhaha grandma just started taking RU again, she must be so desperate I'm scared to even imagine the state of her hair right now. definitely not a pleasant sight

cuckthorn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
brainwashed by who? gender dysphoria never goes away and you clearly had it, just say you are hrt repping now instead of fully transitioning. the retards on this forum made u rep
This 4141 biatch is kinda a tranny bully. Leave the poor guy alone and mind your business

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This 4141 biatch is kinda a tranny bully. Leave the poor guy alone and mind your business
I'm not, she just has some weird mental illness that causes her to have multiple personalities. I wouldn't be surprised if she was intentionally putting dht gel on her scalp just so she could talk about how even hrt can't save her. She likes the attention

cuckthorn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not, she just has some weird mental illness that causes her to have multiple personalities. I wouldn't be surprised if she was intentionally putting dht gel on her scalp just so she could talk about how even hrt can't save her. She likes the attention
And it's your job to constantly harass and prod about it? Does it make you feel better about your own mental problems? After all you did say you became a woman by accident. We all have our sh*t now shut it.

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
And it's your job to constantly harass and prod about it? Does it make you feel better about your own mental problems? After all you did say you became a woman by accident. We all have our sh*t now shut it.
it is my job to harass her out of repping. but I'm gonna stop so stop bringing it up. she was harassed INTO REPPING by mr slap head and grandma (losingbattle88)