5 weeks of finasteride = 3 months of inflammation. I'm going insane.

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
brainwashed by who? gender dysphoria never goes away and you clearly had it, just say you are hrt repping now instead of fully transitioning. the retards on this forum made u rep

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
brainwashed by who? gender dysphoria never goes away and you clearly had it, just say you are hrt repping now instead of fully transitioning. the retards on this forum made u rep
Well brainwashed like ppl of your profile. I once had a trans friend IRL, who told me if I start estrogen it was because I was trans since she had no clue that estrogen helps hair. Then ppl on reddit reforced it. What do you think it would happen to a person that has low self esteem and was borderline suicidal due to hair loss after ppl telling him he has gender dysphoria and if he is on estrogen he is trans and he would have better life that way? Think about that. I now just limite myself to help ppl to recover hair or to understand their blood work since there are many ppl who does not know that

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
I mean if you want to be trans, you do you, I won't treat you bad because of that, but not everyone is like you, you know? I'm actually arguing with you just because you are saying dutasteride would not help me when clearly 5ar1 overproduction is my issue and only dutasteride improves that, but you always want to be right, but sometimes you have to agree with ppl when they have more info about something, you know?

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
Did that because that does not represent who I am, manipulation, insecurities and low self esteem was talking, not me

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why is so hard for you that not everyone thinks like you? If someone does not think like you, they are bad, like that's not right honestly

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's not their fault entirely. It was a mix of that + my self esteem and insecurities, which is not their fault. I'm 100% sure if I wasn't that vulnerable no one could have manipulate me.

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
Still wonder why you are so dramatic about it? I'm just telling you I am not trans and if you are and you feel good, keep up with that, nothing else, you make fights were there is none.

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
maybe because you have multiple personalities and you constantly lie and say the opposite things on different accounts? no one groomed you, no one sees a random guy and tries to convince him hes a tranny, that doesnt happen, just accept that ur trans and get on the waiting list for sex reassignment surgery

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
maybe because you have multiple personalities and you constantly lie and say the opposite things on different accounts? no one groomed you, no one sees a random guy and tries to convince him hes a tranny, that doesnt happen, just accept that ur trans and get on the waiting list for sex reassignment surgery
You would really be surprised tho. As I said earlier many ppl does not know estradiol helps regrowth hair so in their eyes if you use e2=your trans, but that's not always the case

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
Btw why you keep bringing the past? @Mr. Slap Head brought to the convo that you was raped by a man and u replied him by saying 'don't remind me'. Are you the only valid to bring the mistakes of the past?

Last edited:

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
you never said anything about hair on that account, you were only posting about how ur not getting enough changes from hrt and about how bad ur gender dysphoria is. I felt bad for u but ur such a weird person. its not a mistake and idk why u feel the need to act like this, even ur gf is trans

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
you never said anything about hair on that account, you were only posting about how ur not getting enough changes from hrt and about how bad ur gender dysphoria is. I felt bad for u but ur such a weird person. its not a mistake and idk why u feel the need to act like this, even ur gf is trans
First of all that was an alt acc that does not represent me that's why I deleted it, how many time do I have to say that to you? BTW I don't have a trans gf, and I am not weird I just realized I was getting brainwashed by ppl because of my low self esteem, nothing else.

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
you only deleted that account recently after I called u out for posting the opposite things on reddit & on this forum ON THE SAME DAY cause ur such a lying weirdo, not because it doesnt represent you. ur trans and we should f***.

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
You don't have a life right? You keep stalking ppl 24/7. If you would be smart you would notice I deleted the account because I don't want ppl to link me with that, end of the story. And im not weirdo you are, telling ppl to f***

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
uhm but u had so many pictures of ur face there and none here? cause that was the actual accurate representation of you instead of this weird sh*t u are doing on this forum by pretending to be a 'man on hrt' that gets laser hair removal and grows her hair out

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
No pictures here because you yes you the guys on HRT are actually stalkers and profesional doxxers, Actually ur right I want laser hair removal on my legs because the hair destroys my skin because I have Keratosis pilaris, don't see anything wrong with that