5 weeks of finasteride = 3 months of inflammation. I'm going insane.

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's not laser hair removal, HRT makes hair on face and body thinner, you should know that at this point. You can see on this pic. I have never had good beard on the sides, but the hair on jawline and upper lip is actually after 3 days of shaving,

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-08-12-17-23-54-340_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-08-12-17-23-54-340_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 26

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
well the 2 years of daily crying on reddit about how hrt is not working and ur not getting any more feminine says otherwise
Im done with this, you keep repeating things and bringing sh*t from the past, haven't you done something that you are not represented by in the past? Every single person have done that, that means nothing in the present

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
you only suddenly started regretting it after I made you delete your account..? strange, I feel bad now because ur going to try cosplaying a man now even though ur a woman and have gender dysphoria, I should've kept quiet

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
21 ng/dl DHT is not even minuscule. Ofc it is lower than most male but I have very high sensitivity to DHT. Yes it was coincidence, I have been thin before and I haven't had hair loss without shedding and the hair loss used to look different than now. Also now I have oilier skin, more and thicker body hair and different sweat odor so yeah I know it is upregulation also I told you my androstenedione lowered while DHT increased.

yes babe if u need any tips with makeup/outfits or any girl things in general just lmk I'm always happy to help
Bhahhaha u make me laugh. I would f*** u first then kill u. U think almas is brave to go on estrogen as a cis male??? Just the opposite. Being brave is facing your genetics, your baldness. Not give in. Thats Being brave dumb mother f****r.

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bhahhaha u make me laugh. I would f*** u first then kill u. U think almas is brave to go on estrogen as a cis male??? Just the opposite. Being brave is facing your genetics, your baldness. Not give in. Thats Being brave dumb mother f****r.
keep coping grandma. almas benefiting from hrt greatly while ur rotting and only getting worse, your jealousy is so painfully obvious