A strange dillema with women caused by going bald

Jm0311

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
CCS you need help!
I'm sure I'm speaking for the majority here.

Your 'plan' is not going to work, you're 29 years old you've already supassed your physical peak. From now on things are only going to go downhill.
I can see you in 5 years time still stuck in your current situation and frame of mind with a long list of new imperfections to add to what you've already got. And all the while falling further away from normal society.
What are you going to do when you start seeing grey hairs, wrinkles and other inevitable signs of ageing that you are paranoid about.

I'm wondering if this is how Michael Jackson started out?

This has become a damaging obbsession.
Look around you at other average guys, guys who have girlfreinds do you think that they worry about their hairline or their bodyhair or the density of their eyebrows ect ect ... (especialy at your age).
You are wasting your life.

I'm sorry to give it to you straight but you are never going to be that GQ model alpha male that you desire to be, and no hot 20 yr old girls are going to be interested. And neither is a older woman unless you can offer a more normal outlook to life.
Sorry but you need to accept this sh*t. You're an average looking guy with average genetics, your hair is perfectly fine for a guy your age.

This is true for 90% of us

CCS

Reaction score
Quantum Cat said:
CCS, where are you getting hair removed from?

It is an alexandrite laser. The best there is, for fair skin types. Just look in the yellow pages under laser or hair.

HairDont

Established Member
Reaction score
Try volunteering for as cause you believe in.
You will meet plenty of girls who have similar interests.

CCS

Reaction score
HairDont said:
Try volunteering for as cause you believe in.
You will meet plenty of girls who have similar interests.

I did. They gladdly accepted my help as a busy bee worker. And they dated the men in the group, but not me. I felt like a social outsider, even though they begged me to help at events often. I finally left. All work, no play.

If you are attractive to some women, getting out will speed how fast you meet them. If none find you attractive, it will not matter how many are around you.

I've seen it happen many times: attractive guy walks past women, and they get up and go talk to him. He does not have to approach them. One thing leads to another. If you are not attractive, the topic and energy just don't come up. They act asexual.

CCS

Reaction score
Quantum Cat said:
where on your body though?

Everywhere below the chin. Except my calves, which I'm now saving for my BHT.

My chest and abs are just about done. My bikini area and arms and under arms are halfway there. Legs 1/3 the way there. Rear, a***, you name it.

Quantum Cat

Reaction score
CCS said:
Quantum Cat said:
where on your body though?

My chest and abs are just about done. My bikini area and arms and under arms are halfway there. Legs 1/3 the way there. Rear, a***, you name it.

Is it permanent hair removal? a lot of women like body hair on men - it's masculine

If you shave it off at least you can grow it back if you change your mind

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
CCS, do you like Huey Lewis & The News? Phil Collins by any chance?

iwantperfection

Experienced Member
Reaction score
first off ccs you make me laugh. you should do stand up.

secondly , its the guys that talk about how to get women and plan things that dont get them. Its like guys that read the game. Its not going to help you.

CCS, the muscle thing. As long as you generaly fit it your fine. Its not like having a six pack can be seen under ur top in a club. Trust me.. isnt the pulling tool you think it is. I busted my *** for a year to get a fight club body to get more model work to pay student bills. Not much changed

CCS

Reaction score
iwantperfection said:
secondly , its the guys that talk about how to get women and plan things that dont get them. Its like guys that read the game. Its not going to help you.
They study the stuff BECAUSE they are already not getting women. Studying it is not what keeps them from getting women. If I did not do all the thinking I do, women would be ripping me off left and right for a lot of money each month. At least this way I keep my money for myself.

CCS, the muscle thing. As long as you generaly fit it your fine. Its not like having a six pack can be seen under ur top in a club. Trust me.. isnt the pulling tool you think it is. I busted my *** for a year to get a fight club body to get more model work to pay student bills. Not much changed
A 6 pack won't get you women at the club. It will at the pool, but you may not have a popular pool nearby.
Here is where it does help you:
If you are lucky enough to get a woman into bed, and she sees the 6 pack, she will want you to sleep with her every night. If she sees a big penis, she will want you again. Her friends will mysteriously become interested in you too. If you don't have neither, you just get sex that night, and tomorrow she tells her friends how bad you look with your clothes off.

People keep telling me I don't need a 7 incher to get women, since they can't even see it before hand. Yes, but it matters once they do see it. Even I got naked with two women. Was not super hard. But just did that once or twice each and over. That is why you got to look good with your clothes off. And if you like the lights off, you will never see them naked, or see the little red bumps.

CCS

Reaction score
Quantum Cat said:
CCS said:
[quote="Quantum Cat":1egqpwt1]where on your body though?

Is it permanent hair removal? a lot of women like body hair on men - it's masculine

If you shave it off at least you can grow it back if you change your mind[/quote:1egqpwt1]

I hope it is perminent. At the very least it will make the hair small and light enough I can shave it easy and not scratch anyone.
And a lot of women don't think hairy legs are masculine. Look at 90% of male models. No hair. Every athlete I asked said they have to beat their woman off with a stick when they shave their legs.

s.a.f

Reaction score
CCS said:
If I did not do all the thinking I do, women would be ripping me off left and right for a lot of money each month. At least this way I keep my money for myself.

I think if you did'nt do as much thinking (over analysing) as you do you might actually get laid.

CCS said:
A 6 pack won't get you women at the club. It will at the pool, but you may not have a popular pool nearby.
Here is where it does help you:
If you are lucky enough to get a woman into bed, and she sees the 6 pack, she will want you to sleep with her every night. If she sees a big penis, she will want you again. Her friends will mysteriously become interested in you too. If you don't have neither, you just get sex that night, and tomorrow she tells her friends how bad you look with your clothes off.
This is simply not the case 6pk abs and a big weiner wont do anything for you if you're a total douchebag. Its the same with men and breast, sure we'll look at a big pair at the beach/pool but what really matters in determining if we sleep with them is the person they are attached too. I certainly would'nt turn down a girl I liked just because her breasts were small. (and I'm sure thats the case with everyone else on here.)

I personally know 2 guys who make jokes about the size of their small penis's (everyone knows they're small from the shower room) even to women and it has'nt stopped them from pulling literally dozens of hot women in the time I've known them. Probably because they have no hang ups at all about it.

In short CCS all of your theories and observations are just plain wrong. They come from a pessimistic train of thought as far as romance is concerned.
If they were true we'd live in a world full of male virgins where only rich and famous models and movie stars had the privilige of getting laid. Because they're the only ones that women would want.

You are the relationship equivilent of someone who is scared to leave the house just incase you get mugged or hit by a car, so you sit at home smug in the knowledge that you are safe unlike all the fools outside. :shakehead:

iwantperfection

Experienced Member
Reaction score
CCS in a couple of years....

polozipup.jpg

Smooth

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Well this is certainly where hes aiming if he admits or not, but the truth is..... its all "wirtten from above"/predetrmine, you can improve your looks, but you cant completely change how you look, otherwise we all would look like this guy.
working out/removing hair/hair transplant/Nose job you name it, you still cant change your bone structure, your skull structure, your skin type, your nautral body fat, the way your body monitors it, your muscle types, your hair type, the list goes on and on... if you are lucky and everything falls togther perfectly then you end up like this guy, most people not...this is why he does modeling.. thats life, you have to learn to live with what cards you being dealt.
I belive that if you could take CCS brain and put it inside this guy, he'd still find something to pick on...id probebly say :"im too good looking so i scare women" or something..."i have to get my nose broken so i wont intimidate them b****s".

iwantperfection

Experienced Member
Reaction score
modelling is not a nice world. I would hate it to be my full time job. Some of the casting directors can make you feel quite small sometimes.

CCS you definately should not be chasing an image. Smooth got it in one. You play with the cards life deals you. By all means seek improvement but dont waste time and money on stupid things. Your too old for the abercrombie look. Women at your age dont go for it.

ali777

Reaction score
iwantperfection said:
modelling is not a nice world. I would hate it to be my full time job. Some of the casting directors can make you feel quite small sometimes.

Modelling is overrated... I knew a few people that had portfolios with agencies and they got f*ck all out of it. Most people have distorted opinion of themselves, they think they are the best thing since sliced bread.

Sometimes my "model" friend would invite me out with his friends from the agency. From the people he was hanging out with, only one of them got a modeling job. He made it to the posters of a national bank, he got paid a few hundred pounds for it and that was it. The rest were playing the waiting game, and frankly speaking they were nothing special. There must be thousands of people out there that think of themselves as models.

I used to live next door to a (semi-)professional athlete and he used to do some modelling as well. He was a regular extra in posters or music videos. Whenever they wanted fit bodies in the background, he was there. Girls loved those guys...

Only a few select ones make decent money out of modelling. There was an "international model" at my uni, I used to see her around the campus and I've never been impressed. In real life those models don't look feminine at all. They are tall and skinny with no breasts. Not that I discriminate against tall and skinny people, but I'm just saying that the camera lies...

PS: I've been in couple TV commercials... I was walking down the street, this random guy tells me he's a director and he's looking for extras. I had to sign an image release form and everything. I got £10 for my time, that's £10 more than most "models"...

iwantperfection

Experienced Member
Reaction score
For me it paid my uni bills. I did catalogue work and stuff. Did some stuff for the brand diesel in uk. I never liked to talk about it with ppl and always felt like such a camper doing it. {no offense to gay guys).

The people you are on about ali are the ones that pay for their portfolios etc. agencies use them for money. Its when the agency stops you on the street and pays for everything you know you will get work :) And the girl.. all female models are stinking. except lingerie models lol

s.a.f

Reaction score
iwantperfection said:
CCS in a couple of years....

polozipup.jpg

No its more likely to be something like this:[attachment=0:30lmy61r]wayne-newton.jpg[/attachment:30lmy61r]

And still not quite ready to go and get girls.

Attachments

• wayne-newton.jpg
    wayne-newton.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 172