A strange dillema with women caused by going bald

CCS

Reaction score
There are a lot of obese people in the US, and other people who just don't care what they eat or how much they drink, and have not lifted a weight in their lives. I'm not talking about them. But if you want to talk about them, yes, fat men don't care much about their looks, whereas fat women just put on makeup, which is as uneffective as putting lipstick on a pig. So for the majority of america, yes, you are right.

But the fact that I look better than the majority of obese 40 year olds does not give me any consolation. I want to date a physically fit youthful woman. And if you look at the people who do what they can to fix their appearance and stay youthful, and ignore the rest of america, you will see there are a few genetically gifted men, a lot of genetically gifted women, and a lot of ungenetically gifted men who can't compete with the other men except with some type of cosmetic procedure.

If your goal is to have sex with all the ugly people, you probably should not be worrying about your hair loss. That is not my goal, so I have a lot to fix. And after I fix what I can, my next goal is to find youthful women who want to be monogamous with someone in the percentile, not use one guy and chase another guy who will just give them ocational one nighters and just say he loves her. I estimate 20% will pair up with me, and 80% will chase and not settle, but it depends how far I fix my appearance. The better I fix my appearance, the higher the first percentage will be.

Quantum Cat

Reaction score
think of all the opportunities you might miss while you wait to become this 'perfect' man. Is it worth it?

Dale Carnegie said:

'One of the most tragic things I know about human nature is that all of us tend to put off living. We are all dreaming of some magical rose garden over the horizon instead of enjoying the roses that are blooming outside our windows today. '

s.a.f

Reaction score
CCS said:
And yeah, balding is normal, just as it is normal that women only have to be in shape to look good,
This is just you're misguided view of the world. Sorry but I see plenty of women with slim figures but ugly faces and plenty of beutiful desirable women who are a 10lbs overweight.

CCS said:
whereas men have to be tall, muscular, big penis, full head of hair, not too much body hair.
CCS 99% of guys are getting laid.

CSS said:
Basically, for every perfect guy, there are 5 perfect women, and they would rather fight over the perfect guy and treat the other guys like servants than just pair up with a guy in their same percentile.
If that was true then only 1/5 women would ever get married.
(Oh sorry I forgot, 1 in 5 marries for love the other 4 are golddiggers).

CCS

Reaction score
I doubt that. I know 99% say they are, or they say they have 7 inch penises. But I think only half are getting laid. Or it is 25% never get laid, 50% lay someone they feel they are settling for or not as often as they want, and only 25% are pretty happy with what they are getting.

CSS said:
Basically, for every perfect guy, there are 5 perfect women, and they would rather fight over the perfect guy and treat the other guys like servants than just pair up with a guy in their same percentile.
If that was true then only 1/5 women would ever get married.
(Oh sorry I forgot, 1 in 5 marries for love the other 4 are golddiggers).
About to give a rebuttal, but you gave it for me. Only correction I'd make is 2 are gold diggers, and 2 feel like they are settling but need someone to help raise kids, while they cheat if they are not afraid to and think they can get someone.

Men cheat too. Men cheat because they like numbers. Genetically they want to spread their seed far and wide. Emotionally they see some tail and got to have it even though they have a wife back home. Women don't cheat for numbers, but any time they see a really hot guy they get the urge. They are pickier than men for who they really want sex with, but less picky when it comes to who they officially marry or officially date.

ali777

Reaction score
CCS said:
I doubt that. I know 99% say they are, or they say they have 7 inch penises. But I think only half are getting laid. Or it is 25% never get laid, 50% lay someone they feel they are settling for or not as often as they want, and only 25% are pretty happy with what they are getting.

Bro, I have news for you.... It may not be 99%, but at least 90% of the guys get laid.

I bet at least 90% of the guys your age have had sex at least once in their lives.

GNUist (formerly FC)

Established Member
Reaction score
CCS said:
I have exactly the same problem. Women who value health and fitness turn into models. I do everything I can to compensate for my hair. Women who are in my league (15 extra pounds hanging here or there) have nothing in common with me because they drink so much.

I have a similar problem with friends. I am very ambitious, but spend my mental energy on my looks. I love to hike because it is cheap (I spend my money on looks, not restaurants) and fun. I find that most hikers are ambitious young professionals (spend their mental energy on professionalism), whereas guys who are as under accomplished as me tend to go to bars instead. While the professionals don't mind me hiking with them, we are in separate worlds, and they can't comprehend why I don't spend more energy on school instead of my hair. And I just don't fit in with my unambitious friends. So I'm issolated.

My solution: look for women who wear lots of makeup, and women who have lots of acne, who are in decent shape. They may look superficial, but they are just trying to make up for a less than good looking face, much like your hair affects your face.

2. You really got to try out a full cap with swiss lace and thin skin perimeter, single strand, processed hair, basebond attachment. Go after one makeup covered girl who looks better than you when you don't have your wig, but not as good as you when you do have your wig. She will fall in love with the hair, and then when you tell her about the wig later, she will accept it because you still look better than what she can get.

What do you mean by "spend their money on professionalism"?

CCS

Reaction score
Freedom Coder said:
CCS said:
I find that most hikers are ambitious young professionals (spend their mental energy on professionalism), whereas guys who are as under accomplished as me tend to go to bars instead.

You misquoted me.

I meant they try to excell in their professional jobs after college. Most of the hikers I meet are accomplished professionals and graduate students. I don't meet many unaccomplished people on the hiking trails. Usually I only meet those in the bars, lots of them.

GNUist (formerly FC)

Established Member
Reaction score
CCS said:
Freedom Coder said:
CCS said:
I find that most hikers are ambitious young professionals (spend their mental energy on professionalism), whereas guys who are as under accomplished as me tend to go to bars instead.

You misquoted me.

I meant they try to excell in their professional jobs after college. Most of the hikers I meet are accomplished professionals and graduate students. I don't meet many unaccomplished people on the hiking trails. Usually I only meet those in the bars, lots of them.

sh*t. I meant to say "spend their mental energy..."

What do you mean by professionalism? To me professionalism is just a way of dressing and acting... I dont see how you could spend mental energy (or money) on professionalism... ?

CCS

Reaction score
Um, did you read what I said, which you have quoted there? I think I explained it. Not sure how else to say it.