"A woman can't be in a relationship with a guy she doesn't find physically attractive

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
All women want to appear like good girls and not superficial. The truth is that, even girls "who have a brain" won't be thrilled by thought of going out with a bald guy.

She can do better. Believe me, that thought will enter her mind. Then she'll get the mockeries of her friends: "a bald guy, really?! What's going on girl?"

You'll always be swimming against the stream, during the whole (brief) relationship, until you cannot overcompensate anymore and she just leaves you because "you're not caring enough!"

Your NW1 equivalent could just treat her like crap day in day out, she would remain in love with him, but you, you'd better remember her hamster's birthday, otherwise, it's clear that you don't care about her.

Yeah why don't you make an effort?! Seriously though, my relationships while I was bald were just f-ing tiring, dating in general. It's possible, but it's a constant uphill battle.

True fred - Lets just say this - IF you are bald and STILL handsome, have a handsome face, stay in shape, dress well and additionally you have a good sense of humor, are accomplished, talented, etc... it's a LOT different then the alternative. In these scenarios, I cannot accept to believe that a woman who is madly in love with you is always concerned about your baldness, or looking for your NW1 alternative. That is just not true.

- - - Updated - - -

Great, all the balding guys in their 20's feel better now![/QUOTE]

Sorry, I apologize. That's not what I meant. I just mean that every little aspect of physical attractiveness is of much greater importance when we are young. Things change as we grow up and gain perspective. If a women is past 30 and still single, chances are she has been in a lot of bad, or damaging relationships. Perhaps even dealt with a lot of men that have treated her like crap. The scales tip in favor of emotional support, loyality, etc... a bit over physical attractiveness. Although it is still important.

- - - Updated - - -

True fred - Lets just say this - IF you are bald and STILL handsome, have a handsome face, stay in shape, dress well and additionally you have a good sense of humor, are accomplished, talented, etc... it's a LOT different then the alternative. In these scenarios, I cannot accept to believe that a woman who is madly in love with you is always concerned about your baldness, or looking for your NW1 alternative. That is just not true.

- - - Updated - - -

Great, all the balding guys in their 20's feel better now!

Sorry, I apologize. That's not what I meant. I just mean that every little aspect of physical attractiveness is of much greater importance when we are young. Things change as we grow up and gain perspective. If a women is past 30 and still single, chances are she has been in a lot of bad, or damaging relationships. Perhaps even dealt with a lot of men that have treated her like crap. The scales tip in favor of emotional support, loyality, etc... a bit over physical attractiveness. Although it is still important.[/QUOTE]

My dream is to eventually have a sustainable head of diffused hair, with a decent hair line... That's it. You keep the sides buzzed at a 2 and the top at a 6-10 and I PROMISE you, most women are going to buy into the illusion and never really question it. Especially if you're in shape and dress well, they will simply think it's a sporty hair cut and you're just thinning a bit. Then they'll forget about it. Hair transplants are important and this is what I wish to achieve with one in the next year.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, women get all wrinkly, saggy and ugly so they tolerate ugly bald men now.

Great, all the balding guys in their 20's feel better now!

and... you would be amazed!! my friend dyes her hair regularly because she has like 3 gray hairs. She talks about it constantly. When I told her I was losing my hair, quickly, she literally replied with, "it's just hair". She's also said things like, "stop feeling sorry for yourself, if I even mention it". Then she goes on and on about the SMALLEST physical traits with her own body. Never, ever, ever, expect women to understand this. It's like us understanding pregnancy. Unless they actually have like AA or something, they will not get it.

shookwun

Reaction score
and... you would be amazed!! my friend dyes her hair regularly because she has like 3 gray hairs. She talks about it constantly. When I told her I was losing my hair, quickly, she literally replied with, "it's just hair". She's also said things like, "stop feeling sorry for yourself, if I even mention it". Then she goes on and on about the SMALLEST physical traits with her own body. Never, ever, ever, expect women to understand this. It's like us understanding pregnancy. Unless they actually have like AA or something, they will not get it.

they say not to care, but if they trace any insecurity on your behalf they think even less of you.

it's best to not ever mention your burdened insecurities, and play it cool. Even if it bugs you, don't give others ammunition to use against you.

jd_uk

Reaction score
All women want to appear like good girls and not superficial. The truth is that, even girls "who have a brain" won't be thrilled by thought of going out with a bald guy.

She can do better. Believe me, that thought will enter her mind. Then she'll get the mockeries of her friends: "a bald guy, really?! What's going on girl?"

You'll always be swimming against the stream, during the whole (brief) relationship, until you cannot overcompensate anymore and she just leaves you because "you're not caring enough!"

Your NW1 equivalent could just treat her like crap day in day out, she would remain in love with him, but you, you'd better remember her hamster's birthday, otherwise, it's clear that you don't care about her.

Yeah why don't you make an effort?! Seriously though, my relationships while I was bald were just f-ing tiring, dating in general. It's possible, but it's a constant uphill battle.

https://cdn.americansongwriter.com/...07/d.b.a-songwriters-broken-record.jpg?3ec582

You call yourself an intelligent guy. How anyone can continue to post such BS, so regularly just baffles me. Just incredible.

bluemoon1212

Established Member
Reaction score
This website is ****ing poison and this thread is ****ing laughable. Best that you stop wasting your breath, buckthorn. Opinions like that, though 100% true, will get you burned at the stake on this completely deranged forum.

jd_uk

Reaction score
I've never called myself an intelligent guy. I think I'm pretty mediocre, most people would laugh about my credentials, and they do.

But that's beside the point, how is what I say BS? It's a pretty accurate depiction on how you'll be treated as a (tall above average) bald guy.

I really feel like you could benefit from some sort of counselling. That's not me trying to be insulting, i genuinely believe you have issues and a skewed version of reality.

- - - Updated - - -

This website is ****ing poison and this thread is ****ing laughable. Best that you stop wasting your breath, buckthorn. Opinions like that, though 100% true, will get you burned at the stake on this completely deranged forum.

Yep

shookwun

Reaction score

A lot of truth in this.

She will always be making a compromise, and her friends will always be reminding her of her full potential.

It's hysterical how everyone wants to believe that we are so genuine, and loyal, and none of these thoughts graze our minds. Both men, and women are like this. DEAL WITH IT.

A balding man will always have to maintain attraction, and prove himself worthy of said womens attraction. Always on the limb to maintain, and work with what he's got to the best of his possibilities.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
A lot of truth in this.

She will always be making a compromise, and her friends will always be reminding her of her full potential.

It's hysterical how everyone wants to believe that we are so genuine, and loyal, and none of these thoughts graze our minds. Both men, and women are like this. DEAL WITH IT.

A balding man will always have to maintain attraction, and prove himself worthy of said womens attraction. Always on the limb to maintain, and work with what he's got to the best of his possibilities.

I get that. She will indeed always be making a compromise. That's why as soon as I hit my thirties I stopped dating girls that were 9's and 10's. I feel confident making the judgement that 95% of them have been put on a pedestal their entire life and have crazy high expectations, both physically and emotionally. I have tried to date them, over and over throughout my twenties and have encountered the same re-occurring theme - if you gain weight, lose your hair, have any physical issue, it's always put up for question and analysis. Now, I am not saying all super attractive women are like this, but yes, the majority are pre-conditioned this way. Women that are not perfect physically have lived a life despite not being absolutely gorgeous. Once again, this obviously is not 100% of the case, but you lower your standards a little bit men, then the baldness card is less likely to be pulled... I think? I have no idea. I've never been bald. Losing your hair is losing your identity and this sh*t is the most awful ever. I shall live alone in a cave somewhere buried in the forests of Colorado.

- - - Updated - - -

they say not to care, but if they trace any insecurity on your behalf they think even less of you.

it's best to not ever mention your burdened insecurities, and play it cool. Even if it bugs you, don't give others ammunition to use against you.

Oh man, this is 100% TRUTH - never, ever, ever try to "burden" a woman with how hair loss is negatively impacting your life. It's not a real problem - that is, until you actually shave it bald, then I assume most of them would say, "ewe, why did you do that?!? you look like a cancer patient".

blackg

Reaction score
I think being bald in 2016 is like being black in 1996. Controversial statement I know but I think society has substituted "looksism" for racism. It's tough out there.
I don't live in the States, so I have little idea. But, was being black really that hard in 1996?

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
I get that. She will indeed always be making a compromise. That's why as soon as I hit my thirties I stopped dating girls that were 9's and 10's. I feel confident making the judgement that 95% of them have been put on a pedestal their entire life and have crazy high expectations, both physically and emotionally. I have tried to date them, over and over throughout my twenties and have encountered the same re-occurring theme - if you gain weight, lose your hair, have any physical issue, it's always put up for question and analysis. Now, I am not saying all super attractive women are like this, but yes, the majority are pre-conditioned this way. Women that are not perfect physically have lived a life despite not being absolutely gorgeous. Once again, this obviously is not 100% of the case, but you lower your standards a little bit men, then the baldness card is less likely to be pulled... I think? I have no idea. I've never been bald. Losing your hair is losing your identity and this sh*t is the most awful ever. I shall live alone in a cave somewhere buried in the forests of Colorado.

This is important too man. I feel some are just literally frustrated because they aim to high. I was one of the most popular guys till my twenties. I could reach for the very good looking girls.. I have to compromise now. Why? Well it can't be my personality as I was actually more shy back then etc. So it has to be my looks. Probably just got less attractive facial wise. I just aged for the worse facially wise I guess and I don't have my longer hair anymore (RIP longer hair).

9 and 10's? They are out of reach for me now. Not worth the effort for me and quite simply actually out of my league now. 7 and 8's is where I play around now. Fine about that though. I mean if you are a average guy you can't expect to play around with 9's and 10's. If it was that easy we would all be banging supermodels. Gotta be realistic also.

I feel if I went completely bald I would have to go even deeper down the ranks. Might just have to play around the 5's and 6's then lol. It would just impact my facial aesthetics for the worse. Well I won't let that happen lol. We can't all have the luck with the facial aesthetics that the following guy has;

christian-monzon-bald-runway-model.jpg

He looks damn great bald, I wouldn't. It would harm my aesthetics very hard.

That being said we have a saying here in the Netherlands: "Op ieder potje past een dekseltje". Translation: "Every pot has a fitting lid". Meaning basically that even if you look like quasimodo someone will always be out there for you :D.

A guy I know literally got destroyed by Androgenetic Alopecia. Guy was very good looking till his early twenties. Then Androgenetic Alopecia hit him extremely hard. He went from a well above average guy to a under average guy. He lost his long luxurious blonde locks. Went from NW1 to NW6 in a short amount of time. Obviously I see that the quality and quantity of women is different for him now than it was before.

Some people might get less affected though, but Androgenetic Alopecia can hit people real hard.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
That being said we have a saying here in the Netherlands: "Op ieder potje past een dekseltje". Translation: "Every pot has a fitting lid". Meaning basically that even if you look like quasimodo someone will be out there for you.[/QUOTE]

Well, you're in the "seventh happiest country in the world", so that must definitely keep your spirits. This quote is very true. Despite aging, baldness, or whatever barrier we come across that's out of our control, without the belief that someone will still love and appreciate us, we are already dead. For some, losing their hair effects life very mildly. For others, especially people that already have big physical insecurities, it's not like the straw that broke the camel's back, it's like a bag of bricks.

shookwun

Reaction score
What you all need is a time machine, and your mother to spread her legs for Dolph Lundgren.

Imagine where you would be today with superior DNA

Dolph-Lundgren-006.jpg

dolph-lundgren-07.jpg

dolph-lundgren1.jpeg

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Google says he has an IQ of 160, including a masters of chemical engineering from USydney and a Fulbright scholarship to MIT.

Rockinlove

Established Member
Reaction score
maxresdefault.jpgugly man.jpgugly-guys-who-married-supermodels-u1.jpgvinay 2.jpgvinay.jpgvinod-kambli-andrea-mid-day_650x400_51440996907.jpg

Your mind only seeks out situations that conform to your myopic worldview. Have you considered for a moment that all of you guys were actively pursuing her and this guy wasn't. It intrigued her and made him come across as mysterious and challenging from her perspective? There could be a multitude of reasons but your mind is fixated that it had to do with looks.

It's also about perceptions; you may perceive your condition as an advantage. Being bald, you automatically filter out those shallow bigoted women who are only interested in looks. You save your time and emotions by filtering them out.

Some of these pictures are examples from my own country. Two of these are of my wing with whom I sarged with abroad. He's 50 and a Norwood 7. Has amazing game (the problem is most of you don't even know what the game is to begin with). And as you can see he picked up some amazing women. The rest are of men in a relationship with women whom most would consider as being above their league.

I just thought of throwing these images in for fun. There's no changing the mindset of a bigot. No rhyme and reason would appeal to it.

What is the truth? They are merely just vague ideas and perceptions you will. Everyone is living out their assumptions. It is what they call their reality. However, the reality that you are living in may very well turn out to be an illusion.

There are people in this forum who still believe that there is such a thing as democracy and a nation. There are others who believe that pharma companies are dilligently seeking out a 'cure'. Ask yourself if pharma companies would ever want to invest in an accessible novel innovation that is a cure and not a treatment. They are not in it for altrusitic reasons.

For a species that knows little and understands little, that is a lot of hubris. And hubris can only spring from ignorance.

- - - Updated - - -

maxresdefault.jpgugly man.jpgugly-guys-who-married-supermodels-u1.jpgvinay 2.jpgvinay.jpgvinod-kambli-andrea-mid-day_650x400_51440996907.jpg

xetudor

Established Member
Reaction score
ryan-gosling-300.jpg

c711332c.jpg

Just shave it off bro. It's just hair. Just grow a beard. Be more confident.

Seriously, even a handsome dude as Ryan Gosling (which most of us can't even compare to) looks bad without hair. Yes, we would have a girlfriend but he's life would be different and not in a positive way.

Rockinlove

Established Member
Reaction score
Hair loss's biggest impact is on your self image. As a narcissist it is among the most terrible things that could happen to me. But hey, I can still score ; )

xetudor;1309 453 said:
ryan-gosling-300.jpg

c711332c.jpg

Just shave it off bro. It's just hair. Just grow a beard. Be more confident.

Seriously, even a handsome dude as Ryan Gosling (which most of us can't even compare to) looks bad without hair. Yes, we would have a girlfriend but he's life would be different and not in a positive way.