Actual Tens In Real Life...women Only

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Lohan is looking so HIDEOUS these days.

She just gets uglier and uglier. It's true. She ages a decade every three years.
lindsay-lohan-2.jpg
2Fo.aolcdn.com%2Fhss%2Fstorage%2Fmidas%2Fa991123922a5521c5151f9c050c72186%2F205310339%2FRTX37N3L.jpg

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Me and a friend drunkenly devised this satirical app called TwitBrain, which in the future will measure your brain pulses and tweet every single thought you have. That being literally thousands a day, just a non stop stream of consciousness, 99.9% of it being incomprehensible. Like this app will be accurate, and if you think about how your thoughts form, they are choppy and unstructured, because you know the conclusion of what you're thinking halfway through thinking it.

Blackg's posts remind me we need to stop this dismal future from happening.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can never tell if he's being serious or not, that is my problem with his posts. They have a sarcastic undertone but yet it sounds like he means it. Odd guy..

That's intentional I feel, another way of not giving anything away about yourself so you can be absolved of criticism.

Of course it leaves you in the position of being able to criticise others. Ironic that this is pretty much completely planned and thought out, but he will tell others they take this place too seriously (after writing repeatedly how different posts and attitudes on here seriously disappoint his soul).

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Man, women's bodies are so soft!! SO SOFT!!! Boobs are like super soft feather pillows!

Last edited:

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes the softness of a woman's skin is pretty crazy.

Great work CF it's really interesting to see what you made of it. First sexual experience as a kid isn't really the same as an adult, because as a boy you haven't had years of building up this thing and mentally toying with it in various ways. I'm not surprised you felt strange afterwards.

I'm trying and really failing to think of an analogy for someone who's been conditioned a certain way over time and can't function properly any other way.

My best is- when a homeless person is given an actual double bed for the night, they sleep very poorly, their body isn't used to the lack of stress of being curled up in different positions, against walls, on hard concrete etc.

So basically when you're given your dreams you don't know exactly how to feel fulfilled with what you thought was everything that could make you complete. But that's not to say it isn't a positive experience when reflecting back on it, just very shocking to the system initially.

I think you should try it again, would you go further? Like, than he experience you got?

I'm trying to be cryptic but it's very obvious what I'm talking about so remind me to edit when you do, if I forget.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
I like women who look fragile. I remember hairblues (miss her!) posted a woman that was absolutely hands down stunning, like 11/10, brown eyes and super feminine features, long medium brown hair. That's the prettiest woman that has been posted on this site.

What happened to Hairblues?