Actual Tens In Real Life...women Only

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Oh! she would have told me I think. IDK. It happened after the big argument she had with Nameless... and apparently is was banned too.
I am trying to keep in touch with her in the female site but it's been undergoing maintenance for days...

I must have missed the argument.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

rate chicks from this video by russian Timberlake especially that dagestani waitress and twins

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why are Patrick and Evil Locks fighting? I missed how it started.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score

rate chicks from this video by russian Timberlake especially that dagestani waitress and twins

"Russian Timberlake"

anigif_enhanced-10441-1428351779-14.gif

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow, I'm gone for a few weeks and cap loses his V card? Probably not in the way he wanted it but anyone who's been on this forum for a while knows it's a big step forward for him.

Next step is to remove the Gollum avatar.

WHAT? Where did he say this?

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I must have missed the argument.

Summary of drama:

Nameless and hairblues had a protracted fight that extended over weeks at least. It destabilized a thread a few weeks back, where nameless was going after HB, she tagged Wolf Pack several times, and then WP snapped at her and said that it's sufficient to only tag him once. I think his preference was for both of them to put each other on ignore and move on.

so another poster set up a thread called "the coliseum, what we do here will be legend" or something like that, just for them to fight it out. I thought it was a joke but ...

Hairblues and nameless went at it for an entire day pretty much, over 8 pages. Nameless called her a controlling queen bee, hairblues said that he was crazy and that other people on the forum just felt sorry for him. She said that he was the worst person that she had had a fight with in terms of misogyny. I think at the end, the moderators were disgusted so they banned both off them. They might have also banned @jo achim or whatever his name was.

I wonder if one or both was trying to get banned?

Last edited:

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
hairblues was the only quality XX-chromosome bearer poster

shame she left us

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Thought I was back on ignore? XD

Anyways, the world doesn't revolve around Evillocks, no matter how much she thinks it does.

I think the world revolves around me now? News to me! I'm surprisingly grounded, but since I'm not an incel and have been in relationships since 15 my opinions are irrelevant here. If anything, YOU seem to think the world revolves around incel problems. Your bitterness towards me is oozing throughout your posts, and quite frankly I can't seem to figure out why - other than the fact that I'm not incel, of course. And because I'm not incel, it's impossible that I could have real problems, right? If you only knew... Newsflash, it's possible to have problems outside the world of inceldom. It does not mean I'm not capable of sympathizing with incels, or recognize their struggles, because I do. Just because I don't have this problem doesn't mean I'm incapable of common human decency.
"Cleanse your eyes from her dribbling antics" LOL! YOU were the one who attacked me, Mister, I've never gone after your posts unless you have provoked me, which you do again and again for no apparent reason other than the fact that I'm not incel.
I understand that you are probably an incel yourself and that my dating life strikes a nerve with you, and that you probably think my life must be easy peasy because of that.
Oh, and I wanted to see your reply, that's why you haven't gone on ignore yet.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score