Actual Tens In Real Life...women Only

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Women skin is incredibly soft, but when a man happen to have soft skin (while not having feminin frame) it's like the best thing ever. @EvilLocks
giphy.gif

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
(Please don't quote this message, I'll delete it at some point).

NOT QUOTING YOUR MESSAGE BECAUSE I'M SUCH A GOOD GUY.
I want to feel happy for you. But, I just don't. Don't get me wrong, the fact that you touched some humans of the opposite gender is great and all. It's just really sad how deprived you are from simple human touch. This is something that's completely necessary in order to be happy.

Yet the greatest pleasures of life is prohibited for the lesser men. This is something girls and good looking guys take completely for granted. Meanwhile here's a man who at the ripe age of 40 you goes a brothel, and gets to experience it for the first time. Completely missing out on teenage love, partying and hooking up in your 20s, and just all sexual relationships with the opposite sex really. It's so bad that the simple touch of a female is rendered holy for you, and you can't even comprehend it when it's happening.

The experience of being with a female is one thing. The experience of being with a female who loves you, appreciates you, and genuinely wants to be with you. That's something else. Hopefully one day you'll get to experience that.

Last edited:

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It doesnt have to be in a normie extrovert partying and hooking up way tho

I liked the nerdy introvert girls ^_^
Interesting how people who have been in relationships since 15 congratulate the man, and thinks his struggles are over now somehow. Maybe to help themselves feel better now that they don't have to worry about him anymore. Here's a man who's been deprived of the most simple instinctual pleasures of life for his entire 40 years of living, and has now seen a prostitute who has already forgotten him and suddenly his problems are over? Sleeping with a prostitute is nothing like sleeping with someone who you love and loves you back. It's not even in the same ballpark. It's like comparing an African smelling a steak once to a guy eating steak whenever he feels like it.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Interesting how people who have been in relationships since 15 congratulate the man, and thinks his struggles are over now somehow. Maybe to help themselves feel better now that they don't have to worry about him anymore. Here's a man who's been deprived of the most simple instinctual pleasures of life for his entire 40 years of living, and has now seen a prostitute who has already forgotten him and suddenly his problems are over? Sleeping with a prostitute is nothing like sleeping with someone who you love and loves you back. It's not even in the same ballpark. It's like comparing an African smelling a steak once to a guy eating steak whenever he feels like it.
WTF, I unignore you and the FIRST thing I see is you having yet another dig at me, for no reason at all. Well, back on ignore you go.
WHERE did I say/imply his struggles were over?

EvilLocks

Reaction score
I simply meant I was happy for him that he found the courage to go there and get some kind of physical female experience... In no way shape or form do I think it's the same as having the ''real'' thing! Of course I know the difference!
You don't like me, fine, but don't blame me for everything.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
I simply meant I was happy for him that he found the courage to go there and get some kind of physical female experience... In no way shape or form do I think it's the same as having the ''real'' thing! Of course I know the difference!
You don't like me, fine, but don't blame me for everything.

Good to be back and enjoy a bit of hair loss forum drama again.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

CaptainForehead

Reaction score