Actual Tens In Real Life...women Only

blackg

Reaction score
Just some fuel for your fantasies
Being chased and assaulted by your bae, i thought it might interest you

Please excuse this inconvenience sir, I know your schedule is busy
This whole sexual abuse case against Lena Dunham is such a beat-up.
Sure it was wrong but they were kids for fucks sake!!
She never penetrated her sister at all, as far as I know.

This is hardly on par with a host of grown men, who really should know better, groping and harassing wannabe young starlets.

Yes, I read the trash piece.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This whole sexual abuse case against Lena Dunham is such a beat-up.
Sure it was wrong but they were kids for fucks sake!!
She never penetrated her sister at all, as far as I know.

This is hardly on par with a host of grown men, who really should know better, groping and harassing wannabe young starlets.

Never said otherwise

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Jesus someone told me about this and I thought they were crazy! There's also a DM comment about Kristen Kreuk, and that was part of the story, but I thought "an incredibly innocent looking 9/10 like Kreuk is recruiting people in a sex gang? Right.."

Is anyone else feeling a bit of guilt about the excitement of all this? I mean it's fantastic, every day or other day for the past month I've had some new crazy abuse story to sink my teeth in to, then politicians (in the UK) are involved, now women are doing sh*t, Spacey ruined in the most dire circumstances "I was really drunk and don't remember- but sounds like something I'd do lol. Sorry guise"

I mean it's awful what people have gone through but now that it's happened and you know you were powerless to do anything, from a casual observer's standpoint, it's the gift that keeps on giving. And yes I feel a little bad thinking of it like that.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Jesus someone told me about this and I thought they were crazy! There's also a DM comment about Kristen Kreuk, and that was part of the story, but I thought "an incredibly innocent looking 9/10 like Kreuk is recruiting people in a sex gang? Right.."

Is anyone else feeling a bit of guilt about the excitement of all this? I mean it's fantastic, every day or other day for the past month I've had some new crazy abuse story to sink my teeth in to, then politicians (in the UK) are involved, now women are doing sh*t, Spacey ruined in the most dire circumstances "I was really drunk and don't remember- but sounds like something I'd do lol. Sorry guise"

I mean it's awful what people have gone through but now that it's happened and you know you were powerless to do anything, from a casual observer's standpoint, it's the gift that keeps on giving. And yes I feel a little bad thinking of it like that.
kevin spacey is still f*****g awesome. loved him in seven, american beauty and call of duty advanced warfare (he was animated in the game). i could always tell just from his face and mannerisms he was at least bisexual lmao. its weird though cuz he comes off alpha as f***, yet gay at the same time. its fascinating

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

This is what makes you unreliable, you are fuelled by emotion and not logic, you should give it some thought.

Why exactly is this a trash piece? It's factual, it doesn't even make any allegations or outlandish adjectives, there's nothing damning whatsoever. Buzzfeed of course is a trashy website but you are clearly biased, they are stating facts about someone and you blow it into being total bullshit.

You also compare it to other much more serious of sexual allegations involving adults making conscious adult decisions, and you downplay what Dunham did, this is clearly an attempt at minimising "damage" as a result of being biased. I don't know how people are comfortable being so clearly biased in their nature, and for me it makes everything you write generally as unreliable and points to scoff at, or at least be suspicious of their intention.

Everyone is naturally biased in some way towards anything, but you're screwed, mane.

And let's get another thing right, Dunham wrote this stuff as an adult, her actions were from age 7 to 13, starting when her sister was 1. But yes, she wrote this as an adult, and in the way it was written she did not remotely seem remorseful about it or regretted it, she just wrote about it like "lol I treated my child sister as a sex toy, being in a controlling and powerful position over her".

That's not right, to reflect on it like that, it's clearly f*****g awful, for whatever reason she decided to choose to do this as a child then y'know, she's a child and not an adult, fair enough, but she's basically saying "this is OK because it was 2 girls and not a dirty old man doing it, it's actually funny" I mean f*** off.

Dunham also wrote about a fictional character called Barry who she claimed sexually assaulted her, and a dozen of his characteristics were pointed towards one man who actually exists, there's no doubt she was claiming he abused her. So he spoke up and she instantly backed down, because it was total bullshit, there was nothing even romantic between them, and she made up sh*t because she simply didn't like him and she's just a disgusting creature.

If you some day become the next "Barry" you may just relate to the seriousness of such an accusation some day.

blackg

Reaction score
This is what makes you unreliable, you are fuelled by emotion and not logic, you should give it some thought.

Why exactly is this a trash piece? It's factual, it doesn't even make any allegations or outlandish adjectives, there's nothing damning whatsoever. Buzzfeed of course is a trashy website but you are clearly biased, they are stating facts about someone and you blow it into being total bullshit.

You also compare it to other much more serious of sexual allegations involving adults making conscious adult decisions, and you downplay what Dunham did, this is clearly an attempt at minimising "damage" as a result of being biased. I don't know how people are comfortable being so clearly biased in their nature, and for me it makes everything you write generally as unreliable and points to scoff at, or at least be suspicious of their intention.

Everyone is naturally biased in some way towards anything, but you're screwed, mane.

And let's get another thing right, Dunham wrote this stuff as an adult, her actions were from age 7 to 13, starting when her sister was 1. But yes, she wrote this as an adult, and in the way it was written she did not remotely seem remorseful about it or regretted it, she just wrote about it like "lol I treated my child sister as a sex toy, being in a controlling and powerful position over her".

That's not right, to reflect on it like that, it's clearly f*****g awful, for whatever reason she decided to choose to do this as a child then y'know, she's a child and not an adult, fair enough, but she's basically saying "this is OK because it was 2 girls and not a dirty old man doing it, it's actually funny" I mean f*** off.

Dunham also wrote about a fictional character called Barry who she claimed sexually assaulted her, and a dozen of his characteristics were pointed towards one man who actually exists, there's no doubt she was claiming he abused her. So he spoke up and she instantly backed down, because it was total bullshit, there was nothing even romantic between them, and she made up sh*t because she simply didn't like him and she's just a disgusting creature.

If you some day become the next "Barry" you may just relate to the seriousness of such an accusation some day.
Will read this over lunch, maybe over two lunchtimes.
Haven't got time for your paranoia right now..... the adults really have work to do.

I have to pay my tax to keep all of you on benefits.