Actual Tens In Real Life...women Only

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Strange. I think he didn't stand in any pictures around tall Russians.

Wtf?
A century ago, American men ranked as the third tallest in the world, standing at 171 centimeters (5 feet 7 inches). Now, they place as the 37th, with an average of 177 centimeters (5 feet 10 inches).
Similarly, American women had ranked as the fourth tallest in the world at 159 centimeters (5 feet 3 inches). Now, they stand as the 42nd tallest in the world with an average of 163.5 centimeters (5 feet 4 inches).
While Americans didn't experience big gains in height, their body mass index "increased a great deal," the report found.
If being 5'7 is the "third tallest in the world" how do you think the average in the rest of the world was ? 5'10 is decent height and it's place is the 37th now. That means 5'10 today is worse than 5'7 back then by like 12 times. 5'6 was like 5'11-6' now.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
In 1875 average European height was 5'5 so by 60 years later yep sounds right

7bb.jpg

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Strange. I think he didn't stand in any pictures around tall Russians.

Wtf?
Stalin used sometimes a box and the picture was taken without showing the whole legs. Also he like to be replaced by actors or having boots with heels. However he did not want to be seen in public. He had paranoia, that someone wants to murder him and also he did not want people to see his real look. He made cult of strong, perfect man and did not want people to see small, old man.

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude.... That sounds like some anti-soviet propaganda. Didn't know all that .

Yeah, the guy had made himself the picture of manliness

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude.... That sounds like some anti-soviet propaganda. Didn't know all that .

Yeah, the guy had made himself the picture of manliness
Nah, not fan of communism, but I am just huge fan of history - probably because I am from military noble family. Also when you want to criticize something you must first know some informations about it. I think that BBC made a quite good and historically accurate document about him. Worth watching if you dont want to spend plenty of time in books.
Stalin also made a movies about October Revolution (on 7th of November was actually 100 year anniversary) and beginning of communism in Russia, where he made himself one of the most valuable person next to Lenin. Funny is, that Lenin did not liked him, preferred Trockij and Stalin wasnt even that important. After his death the Soviets deleted him from the movies like a soldier walked partly in the camera or just cut him off.
No wonder you are shocked. Imagine how shocked was the reporter that visited him few weeks before his death. He saw old, small man with some skin rash on his face who was completely crazy.
Also I think, that right now is trend to say only bad things about Stalin. However even I must admit, that he made huge part in defeating the Third Reich.

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have a great interest in History as well.
Military Noble family? Dude, whereabouts are you from?
Czech republic and Slovakia (Central Europe). Just in modern history my family fought in WW1 than in Spanish Civil war and also in WW2. And in history we was a lower noble family training troops.
Also grandfather was a general until Soviet occupation of Czechoslovakia in 1968 when he was degraded. What I liked about him was, that he taught me, that only idiots hate enemy for behaving like an enemy. Once the war is over both sides should do as much as possible to never fight again and if possible to forget what they did each other. What is worse is friends or allies, that betray you. A pitty he died so early. I could learn so much from him.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score