Actual Tens In Real Life...women Only

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Did that tweet make you hard?

37ED2E7800000578-3774062-image-a-7_1473063180877.jpg

This one is great too. She is just saying what everyone else is thinking.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
Have you come across few guys who avoid good looking girls?
What you think about it?
Sign of low confidence or avoiding failure based on "out of league" mentality.
I don't think it is very clever to avoid good looking girls for fear of rejection.
At the same time, it's not very clever to think that good looking girls have the same standards as average girls.
Good looking girls are liked and pursued by many more men than average girls, it is just normal you will feel intimidated and might - secretly or overtly - tend to shy away from the "challenge".

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
On behalf of @kj6723

MAIN-Nicki-Minaj.jpg

And I'd agree as a "personal ten", surgery or whatever, she gets a major rock hard boner from me.

I posted way earlier in the thread my more conventional "tens" which I'd stand by (even if some of them are older now, the genetics they have is just official "ten" for me, Charlie Theron, Natalie Portman, Olga Kurilenko, Nina Kraviz) but a "personal ten" is more like the boner popping type that instantly gets you horny.

For example as gorgeous as Theron is and top tier in unbeatable beauty, someone like Nicki Minaj I'd rather spend a night with, marginally.

Other "personal tens" which I feel get somewhat overlooked in terms of hotness, sometimes trashiness plays a part as well:

rita-ora-1.jpg

760890c1fca2a549cf5792b715d3038a.jpg

620full-jasmin-walia.jpg

Rachel%20Shenton.jpg

*** is obviously of optimal importance for me. I love tits too but it's like, nothing beats a perky brilliant ***. Jasmin Walia (the 3rd one) is admittedly quite horse-ish looking but I wouldn't give a damn at all.

And those who deny the attraction to Minaj I think just don't really think of what it would actually be like to have these cheeks bouncing off your thighs. Perhaps I'm over-run by horniness but I'll never understand how any straight male would think "nah she's scary, don't want that".

17126123_142231629633320_6245299128931188736_n.jpg

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
On behalf of @kj6723

View attachment 70391

And I'd agree as a "personal ten", surgery or whatever, she gets a major rock hard boner from me.

I posted way earlier in the thread my more conventional "tens" which I'd stand by (even if some of them are older now, the genetics they have is just official "ten" for me, Charlie Theron, Natalie Portman, Olga Kurilenko, Nina Kraviz) but a "personal ten" is more like the boner popping type that instantly gets you horny.

For example as gorgeous as Theron is and top tier in unbeatable beauty, someone like Nicki Minaj I'd rather spend a night with, marginally.

Other "personal tens" which I feel get somewhat overlooked in terms of hotness, sometimes trashiness plays a part as well:

View attachment 70392
View attachment 70393
View attachment 70394

View attachment 70395

*** is obviously of optimal importance for me. I love tits too but it's like, nothing beats a perky brilliant ***. Jasmin Walia (the 3rd one) is admittedly quite horse-ish looking but I wouldn't give a damn at all.

And those who deny the attraction to Minaj I think just don't really think of what it would actually be like to have these cheeks bouncing off your thighs. Perhaps I'm over-run by horniness but I'll never understand how any straight male would think "nah she's scary, don't want that".

View attachment 70396

Dude Nicki is pretty in like the weirdest way possible. Like she simultaneously looks weird and gorgeous. And yeah, she has that thing where looking at her just instantly starts the blood rushing to my c***....big butt/hip women in general tend to do this for me much more than conventionally pretty chicks. Don't get me wrong I can definitely get off to the stereotypical Natalie Portman esque "hot chick", that's not the issue, but not in the same instantaneous boner inducing way someone like Nicki does it for me

That combo of big fat *** + pretty face just drives me wild...I think it may have something to do with it being a weird combo of feminine/petite + borderline outrageous looking....almost like a shock factor maybe? Idk. Not sure if that makes sense

Either way
giphy (3).gif

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude Nicki is pretty in like the weirdest way possible. Like she simultaneously looks weird and gorgeous. And yeah, she has that thing where looking at her just instantly starts the blood rushing to my c***....big butt/hip women in general tend to do this for me much more than conventionally pretty chicks. Don't get me wrong I can definitely get off to the stereotypical Natalie Portman esque "hot chick", that's not the issue, but not in the same instantaneous boner inducing way someone like Nicki does it for me

That combo of big fat *** + pretty face just drives me wild...I think it may have something to do with it being a weird combo of feminine/petite + borderline outrageous looking....almost like a shock factor maybe? Idk. Not sure if that makes sense

Either way
View attachment 70400

Yeah I don't doubt you like the conventional beauties either, who the f*** couldn't?

Something about weird hotness I think stirs something in the brain.

Because obvious Hollywood Poster types like Portman are clearly beyond beautiful, I think there's an accessibility in our minds to someone like Minaj where we feel they are somewhat less-wanted by males (obviously not true, but it's subconscious) and we can imagine more what it would like to actually f*** them.

I think Lady Gaga has the same appeal for me, I don't think she's anyone's first choice as a mainstream 21st century "sex symbol" (is she even that?) but discovering how beautiful her *** is and that less men broadly appreciate her, something in my mind makes that more special.

lol it's like "Portman wants to be wined and dined, Gaga could get drunk and snort some ecstasy and spread herself out for anyone".

Not at all necessarily true, but that's what the mind does, for me at least.

big_1472279241_1382490066_image.jpg

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
seBiLwl.jpg

myusernamenow

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
it's like "Portman wants to be wined and dined, Gaga could get drunk and snort some ecstasy and spread herself out for anyone".
Cool post. Your points on weird hotness and "accessibility" resonate with me.

Slightly related, here's Portman as a stripper:

dcoqhnh.jpg

giphy.gif

I can't enjoy it. Probably due to some Madonna-wh*** complex sh*t.

For your time:

IO4N1Rr.jpg

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Either way
View attachment 70400
I went on my yearly terminator run of watching everything terminator and f*** arnolds body is great

Some seriously statue-esque muscles and overall build, without being on that nasty freaky ronnie coleman type sh*t

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Cool post. Your points on weird hotness and "accessibility" resonate with me.

Slightly related, here's Portman as a stripper:

View attachment 70404

View attachment 70405

I can't enjoy it. Probably due to some Madonna-wh*** complex sh*t.

For your time:

View attachment 70406

I like the Madonna-wh*** reference but this turned me on so much when it happened, because it was the nice girl turned naughty.

I think I've wanked to that scene at least a dozen times.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah I don't doubt you like the conventional beauties either, who the f*** couldn't?

Something about weird hotness I think stirs something in the brain.

Because obvious Hollywood Poster types like Portman are clearly beyond beautiful, I think there's an accessibility in our minds to someone like Minaj where we feel they are somewhat less-wanted by males (obviously not true, but it's subconscious) and we can imagine more what it would like to actually f*** them.

I think Lady Gaga has the same appeal for me, I don't think she's anyone's first choice as a mainstream 21st century "sex symbol" (is she even that?) but discovering how beautiful her *** is and that less men broadly appreciate her, something in my mind makes that more special.

lol it's like "Portman wants to be wined and dined, Gaga could get drunk and snort some ecstasy and spread herself out for anyone".

Not at all necessarily true, but that's what the mind does, for me at least.

View attachment 70401

Gaga's never done much for me but I think she looks ok. I get what you're saying though. In my case, I had a black girlfriend and have been with several other black girls in varying capacities. In each case I was the only or one of the few white guys in her life, and I know in at least some cases it made them more "accessible" due to me being a new and unique thing they were curious about. I don't know if maybe that plays into my attraction to Nicki or not. Maybe somewhat but that's definitely not the full thing. As I said, other weird chicks like Gaga don't do much for me, and also it's not just Nicki Minaj or black chicks, it's chicks with fat, exaggerated asses in general that gets me hard so easily

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Gaga's never done much for me but I think she looks ok. I get what you're saying though. In my case, I had a black girlfriend and have been with several other black girls in varying capacities. In each case I was the only or one of the few white guys in her life, and I know in at least some cases it made them more "accessible" due to me being a new and unique thing they were curious about. I don't know if maybe that plays into my attraction to Nicki or not. Maybe somewhat but that's definitely not the full thing. As I said, other weird chicks like Gaga don't do much for me, and also it's not just Nicki Minaj or black chicks, it's chicks with fat, exaggerated asses in general that gets me hard so easily

So f*****g lucky. I hate, hate you. I've recently started experimenting with cam to cam p**rn and I always gravitate towards the booty black girls, because I've only experienced that twice, I want more of it before I settle down and it's not going to happen.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
So f*****g lucky. I hate, hate you. I've recently started experimenting with cam to cam p*rn and I always gravitate towards the booty black girls, because I've only experienced that twice, I want more of it before I settle down and it's not going to happen.

That jungle fever bruh. It'll get you :D

Unfortunately I'm not in a situation atm where I have as much opportunity to mingle with the black community as I did before. It's usually easier to land decent looking black chicks in these situations because they're not used to being around white people so you're more of a commodity