Actual Tens In Real Life...women Only

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Haha.. you're too much! Why this obsession with my lady friend? Do you want Jacinta's number? She'd love to here from you, especially at this time.
I've mentioned you to her once or twice, all in a positive light, mind you.

Now, about my time at work.. as anyone knows, being at work- the hectic pace comes in waves.. Sometimes I'm literally left alone to do as I please in my office.
Other times I'm running my *** off all over the building and even across town.

I can't always keep track of what's happening on this forum, the time difference doesn't help either as it's evening time in the US, and I'm assuming, late evening in Europe when most of the things happen around here. (primetime)

And spare me you feigned concern about @macaroni. He can look after himself.
He's a grown man who put himself out there so he can deal with the extra attention from now on.

I was mentioning "her" because it made no sense that you informed us you have to go see your lady friend, then 10mins later you were still browsing, and another 10 after that, up to 50. How do you explain this? That was the point.

And that part about macaroni, sigh omg I'm so angry, because you brought him up in the first place and now you're talking about how I'm feigning concern. Oh God so angry.

You're not even a decent troll anymore.

You're right I was ridiculous.

That was a bit harsh of me but I guess at different times we all find ourselves being a tad ridiculous. At least with you I believe the lesson was learned and some progression occurs from it.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
There was a point where this did happen, I'm sure.
But this latest round... well, let's say, I was willing to move on.

Nope you were itching for a chance to bring me up. It always goes in cycles, we stand off, you start liking my posts (sometimes even the briefest and most pointless posts I make, you'll still hit Like) then you'll venture to quoting me, and then you'll start being snidey and ridiculing me. Saying things like "this was actually funny" as if your opinion on what is funny actually matters (as you're undoubtedly the least funny and least interesting poster I can actually think of).

So I'm stopping the cycle, because I saw your snide comments at others for no reason and I'm thinking, this a**h** shouldn't really be allowed to get away with this.

blackg

Reaction score
I was mentioning "her" because it made no sense that you informed us you have to go see your lady friend, then 10mins later you were still browsing, and another 10 after that, up to 50. How do you explain this?
It's this obsession that really flatters me.
Besides, we have covered this already.
Moisturising!!

When a female does an all over body moisturize it usually takes a good while.
This gave me time to touch base with my friends on the forum, let them know that I am busy entertaining a lady, and to say good night to them.

Basically this "moisturising time" allowed me to put the "do not disturb sign" on the front door and wish you all the best.

Can I go to bed now?

blackg

Reaction score
Nope you were itching for a chance to bring me up. It always goes in cycles, we stand off, you start liking my posts (sometimes even the briefest and most pointless posts I make, you'll still hit Like) then you'll venture to quoting me, and then you'll start being snidey and ridiculing me. Saying things like "this was actually funny" as if your opinion on what is funny actually matters (as you're undoubtedly the least funny and least interesting poster I can actually think of).

So I'm stopping the cycle, because I saw your snide comments at others for no reason and I'm thinking, this a**h** shouldn't really be allowed to get away with this.
You're right, I am an a**h** and you're the next incarnation of Mother Teresa.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's this obsession that really flatters me.
Besides, we have covered this already.
Moisturising!!

When a female does an all over body moisturize it usually takes a good while.
This gave me time to touch base with my friends on the forum, let them know that I am busy entertaining a lady, and to say good night to them.

Basically this "moisturising time" allowed me to put the "do not disturb sign" on the font door and wish you all the best.

Can I go to bed now?

A good liar needs a good memory. You said she was delayed moisturising and then she was finally finished, which is why you then had to leave.

From the start of her shower and moisturising session we're talking 2 full hours, and the fact you kept dodging addressing this is very suspicious.

It's kinda frustrating because if you were a more notable character of the forum then other people might care about this, but because you're absolutely useless nobody gives a sh*t.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're right, I am an a**h** and you're the next incarnation of Mother Teresa.

Here's a defense mechanism- any criticism from any source means you should just challenge the source instead of address the validity of the criticism.

And as bad as I am there's no way I'm as much of a f*****g hazard to civilization like Mother Teresa was.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
That was a bit harsh of me but I guess at different times we all find ourselves being a tad ridiculous. At least with you I believe the lesson was learned and some progression occurs from it.

Hahaha.... yeah mate, right.
Lolzzzz

Dave never said he was waiting on replies... I'm sure they were coming thick and fast from hairblues.

They were, but still I should have walked away. TBH I think there's something ridiculous in general with having ~8,000 posts on this site as I do, but the flame wars are certainly the greatest waste.

When I read other flame wars that don't involve me, the signal-to-noise is always very low unless one of the two people is very very funny. At which point, the issue of not knowing what caused the fight is overcome, as the jokes provide value added. Personally, though I'm sometimes funny, I'm not funny at will, so that doesn't work for me. By my own criteria, the only poster here who could pull off an extended flame war and maintain a high signal-to-noise is @Dench57, because he's funny.

One thing that made me feel better about hairblues was watching her fight with nameless. I had previously had extended fights with both of them. I did wonder to what extent it was my fault, both in terms of my own wasted time, and in terms of harming another human being. Well, they were vastly harsher with each other than they ever were with more, the heat was dialed up to 11. I breathed a sigh of relief as I understood that it wasn't just me who was to blame. Though I also felt dread, and tried to break up their fight, as I saw that banning mights be incoming. I sent nameless some private messages where I asked him to drop it, he didn't listen.

Anyway, I've said my peace on both of you, that you should move on. I will not be reiterating the point further.

blackg

Reaction score
A good liar needs a good memory. You said she was delayed moisturising and then she was finally finished, which is why you then had to leave.

From the start of her shower and moisturising session we're talking 2 full hours, and the fact you kept dodging addressing this is very suspicious.

It's kinda frustrating because if you were a more notable character of the forum then other people might care about this, but because you're absolutely useless nobody gives a sh*t.
Your numbers are all outta whack!
2 hours...??
Nice try.
Anyway I'm above explaining my personal life with you.

Can I go to bed? Do you know what time it is down here?
Sydney.

blackg

Reaction score
Here's a defense mechanism- any criticism from any source means you should just challenge the source instead of address the validity of the criticism.

And as bad as I am there's no way I'm as much of a f*****g hazard to civilization like Mother Teresa was.
I don't care for your politics regarding the church.
Anyway... I admit I have faults, that's why you find me so appealing.

If I leave you alone, who or what will the object of your obsessive personality?

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Your numbers are all outta whack!
2 hours...??
Nice try.
Anyway I'm above explaining my personal life with you.

Can I go to bed? Do you know what time it is down here?
Sydney.

Her shower took over an entire hour, and then once she was done moisturising was another 50mins of you lurking. And this was after you claimed she was done with that very act and thus why you had to go.

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...-life-women-only.108502/page-118#post-1573806

There's a reason you've avoided tackling this issue, and it's because you're full of sh*t. Now you're acting like you're above mentioning your personal life, so why do I know this sh*t in the first place? Because you brought it up, nobody asked you.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't care for your politics regarding the church.
Anyway... I admit I have faults, that's why you find me so appealing.

If I leave you alone, who or what will the object of your obsessive personality?

I'll be fine man. Do everyone a favour and just f*** off.

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Her shower took over an entire hour, and then once she was done moisturising was another 50mins of you lurking. And this was after you claimed she was done with that very act and thus why you had to go.

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...-life-women-only.108502/page-118#post-1573806

There's a reason you've avoided tackling this issue, and it's because you're full of sh*t. Now you're acting like you're above mentioning your personal life, so why do I know this sh*t in the first place? Because you brought it up, nobody asked you.
A landwhale has alot of skin to cover in the shower aswell as when moisturising, I think a few hours spent doing these tasks is plausible.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
A landwhale has alot of skin to cover in the shower aswell as when moisturising, I think a few hours spent doing these tasks is plausible.

whale29n-1-web.jpg

SteveTabernack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
kevin spacey is still f*****g awesome. loved him in seven, american beauty and call of duty advanced warfare (he was animated in the game). i could always tell just from his face and mannerisms he was at least bisexual lmao. its weird though cuz he comes off alpha as f***, yet gay at the same time. its fascinating

Could have said this very thing about his character in House of Cards. Super alpha and super gay (bi).

blackg

Reaction score

This is very illuminating.

blackg

Reaction score
after blackg's contributions to this thread, this thread is now like this watermelon:
View attachment 69790
At least something has happened and it gave you something to do.
Thank's for your forgetful contribution, once again.

Anyway... so your the guy who comes up with those second rate illustrations that have very biege and obvious humor?
Hahaha.. leave the house much? (my eyes are watering here)

This b-grade stuff may appeal to the mentally and socially stilted on here, but them only.
I'm guessing the praise you receive from your peers in real life is one of a "kind encouragment," at least to your face.
You poor bastard.

No wonder you're frustrated.
You really do need this praise from you HairLossTalk.com buddies.

I understand now. You really are doing a great job!
Really, you go, son.
We're all winners here.