Reaction score

Don't tell me you would reject those feets, i won't buy it

54564nuel.jpg

dfg654d.jpg

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

blackg

Reaction score
You know we are a pretty dysfunctional family that insults each other pretty regularly, but it keeps us entertained and i think we all like all the different characters on here. Hairblues was a solid poster and part of the family and having her banned permanently warrants at least some type of explanation. Not that the majority here would agree with it, which is why sunchyme made the post he did; now he's banned too and that doesn't really improve the situation.

Moderators/admins need to be careful in these actions, because you keep banning people and the core users are going to say f*** it because it's no longer fun to chat in this forum, and there goes the majority of page views/ad views. I think if people are going to be banned (temporarily or permanently) then maybe there should be an understood code of conduct/rules so you know what you can and can't do. That way if someone is banned you can at least try to understand why, rather than think your next getting banned over something random.
Exactly!

Funkymonk1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It's like I've said before - Some people on here seem to get away with the most vile, disgraceful behaviour without so much as warning and you even start to think if this place is even moderated at all. Then someone like Hairblues gets banned out of the blue. I don't get this place or it's rules sometimes.

Funkymonk1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
To me some of the 8s and even some of the 7s look better then some of the 9s. I guess beauty really is in the eye of the beholder.