Actual Tens In Real Life...women Only

blackg

Reaction score

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
do you have any links to support this? from the wiki page on botox it just relaxes your muscles which smoothes your wrinkles, it doesnt mention anything about prevention of facial movements to reduce wrinkles. idk its insane to reduce or stop smiling because of fear of aging 0_0

Yeah see here.

http://www.berkeleywellness.com/self-care/home-remedies/article/facial-exercises

I'm not proposing anyone stop smiling. As I said it's not practical. But it will definitely reduce wrinkles in theory if you do.

blackg

Reaction score
How on earth is he ugly? He's a 6 ft white guy with a low NW1 hairline and relatively decent facial features/proportions. By any standard he's living the dating/sex life on easy mode.

Lookism is an insane asylum. Being a tall white guy with a NW1 and normal personality is generally sufficient to get easy women for life.
Lookism is an insane asylum, being NW1 "normal" white guy is sufficient. Get women easy.
Got it!

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nothing to yearn for, as you said previously, it can harm social interactions with friends, work colleagues, women...

Yeah I know man. Just joking around.

... Smiling as we speak ...

Bring on the Nasolabes

8fecfce640abf7c069da51c88cf1dc45.jpg

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
BalderBaldyBald, what happened to your old account?

Asked for a self-ban and wanted to lay off this place and internet for a while, take time to fulfill other life obligations but i guess you can never truly escape HairLossTalk.com, plus my hair loss is still here.This place is highly addictive for sure, to make it short fml
I guess i just still need this to vent for now

ert564e.gif

Last edited: