Actual Tens In Real Life...women Only

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Am I being insanely autistic and unrealistic if I say a "10" can't have any fixed/permanent nasolabial wrinkles?

Problem with such a standard is it means basically every white woman over 20 is out (many even over 18) and most nonwhite women over 25.

I f*****g hate nasolabial folds/wrinkles. Mainly I'm just projecting hate for my own because I expect due to a lack of cheekbones and undereye support I'm going to have brutal NL folds as I age even just a few more years.

Honestly, you are being insanely autistic and unrealistic brah
She's gorgeous, a few wrinkles are not gonna change that, everybody irl have those kind of wrinkles

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Honestly, you are being insanely autistic and unrealistic brah
She's gorgeous, a few wrinkles are not gonna change that, everybody irl have those kind of wrinkles
I see where hes coming from. Hes more referring to nasolabial folds when you arent smiling

When smiling everyone has them

But if you have prominent folds without smiling it does age you a lot and people do notice it. They just see it as looking old/wrinkled and not by its name lmao

But yea in real life nasolabial folds are a big detractor of looks, its a sign of age. I just think hes misjuding melanies here

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I see where hes coming from. Hes more referring to nasolabial folds when you arent smiling

When smiling everyone has them

But if you have prominent folds without smiling it does age you a lot and people do notice it. They just see it as looking old/wrinkled and not by its name lmao

But yea in real life nasolabial folds are a big detractor of looks, its a sign of age. I just think hes misjuding melanies here

That's why i never smile...ever

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's why i never smile...ever

That is a legit solution. I have known some people who never smile and they have perfect skin. I can't stop smiling IRL because I think the uglier you are the more you have to smile. It's like paying a humanity tax. Smile to be nonthreatening or not seem weird. Smile to appear pleasant. Smile to seem human.

:)

(Plus I'm actually usually in a legit good mood when I'm with people. Socializing makes me happy. But wrinkly.)

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That is a legit solution. I have known some people who never smile and they have perfect skin. I can't stop smiling IRL because I think the uglier you are the more you have to smile. It's like paying a humanity tax. Smile to be nonthreatening or not seem weird. Smile to appear pleasant. Smile to seem human.

:)

(Plus I'm actually usually in a legit good mood when I'm with people. Socializing makes me happy. But wrinkly.)

I agree, in socializing situation it makes me look like a sociopath...or worse, and people tend to avoid talking to me, strange feeling

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Another French beauty, cause i f*****g love my country

Clémence Poesy
media (1).jpg

679278_3.jpg

157325-clemence-poesy-950x0-4.jpg

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree, in socializing situation it makes me look like a sociopath...or worse, and people tend to avoid talking to me, strange feeling

Why not just smile then? I'd love to not smile for the anti-wrinkle benefits, but I think I'd be failing at life much harder if I stopped.

Do you not smile because you're legitimately unhappy/unamused or because you're forcing yourself not to?

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why not just smile then? I'd love to not smile for the anti-wrinkle benefits, but I think I'd be failing at life much harder if I stopped.

Do you not smile because you're legitimately unhappy/unamused or because you're forcing yourself not to?

Most of the time i find life kinda boring, and i have a serious lack of emotions, i'm depressed i guess
I have not always been like that tho

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
Most of the time i find life kinda boring, and i have a serious lack of emotions, i'm depressed i guess

The only time I didn't smile for almost a year or two was when I was going through some really rough health sh*t and I was in serious pain and not knowing if I was going to have to drop out of university. I just didn't find anything remotely entertaining and couldn't even bother to pretend I did. That was among the lowest points of my life.

Yours sounds more like total apathy and being emotionally flat. Life must be boring indeed if (almost) nothing can ever make you laugh or smile. Ever try antidepressants or St. John's Wort?

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

lol wait are you guys serious? do you guys seriouslly not smile because of possible wrinkles? i just googled this and found nothing but this email from a derm lol https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...at-would-happen-if-you-didnt-smile/306728001/

"If someone chose not to smile, they may have skin that looks more youthful, despite possibly looking joyless,"
"In the near term, there would be no deep lines forming at the crow's feet area. In the long run, someone wouldn't develop as many permanent creases or deeper creases at the crow's feet."

but smiling is unconscious, helps you be happier (which reduces stress which is robustly shown to age people iirc), girls aren't cute unless they smile 90% of the time, and i bet one would get stressed just trying not to smile

and yea seriously i just looked through my prodigious massive p**rn folder and vast majority of the girls have at least a smirk haha. weird how i never notice it until its brought up.

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
lol wait are you guys serious? do you guys seriouslly not smile because of possible wrinkles? i just googled this and found nothing but this email from a derm lol https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...at-would-happen-if-you-didnt-smile/306728001/

"If someone chose not to smile, they may have skin that looks more youthful, despite possibly looking joyless,"
"In the near term, there would be no deep lines forming at the crow's feet area. In the long run, someone wouldn't develop as many permanent creases or deeper creases at the crow's feet."

but smiling is unconscious, helps you be happier (which reduces stress which is robustly shown to age people iirc), girls aren't cute unless they smile 90% of the time, and i bet one would get stressed just trying not to smile

and yea seriously i just looked through my prodigious massive p*rn folder and vast majority of the girls have at least a smirk haha. weird how i never notice it until its brought up.

Exactly. I would love to not smile for the anti-wrinkle effect, but it would destroy every social/work relationship I have and I would just come off as a psychopath. Plus it would be REALLY hard for me to do. Wrinkles are the price you pay for being a normal human being.

I'm smiling a bit right now. I find this entertaining. Can't help it.

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The only time I didn't smile for almost a year or two was when I was going through some really rough health sh*t and I was in serious pain and not knowing if I was going to have to drop out of university. I just didn't find anything remotely entertaining and couldn't even bother to pretend I did. That was among the lowest points of my life.

Yours sounds more like total apathy and being emotionally flat. Life must be boring indeed if (almost) nothing can ever make you laugh or smile. Ever try antidepressants or St. John's Wort?

I took antidepressants when hairloss first hit me when i was a teen, it gaves me a huge acne breakout despite being on finasteride, and some libido trouble so i'm gonna stay away from those drugs.

I'm not a complete psycopath neither, i can be sociable, make jokes, enjoy a good talk and find things funny, but it does not show up on my face or not much, i'm used to it now

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Exactly. I would love to not smile for the anti-wrinkle effect, but it would destroy every social/work relationship I have and I would just come off as a psychopath. Plus it would be REALLY hard for me to do. Wrinkles are the price you pay for being a normal human being.

I'm smiling a bit right now. I find this entertaining. Can't help it.
yea but theres no actual evidence smiling can help prevent wrinkling. that was just an email from one doctor i looked up. the anti stress effects of smiling probably overall HELP with aging even

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
yea but theres no actual evidence smiling can help prevent wrinkling. that was just an email from one doctor i looked up. the anti stress effects of smiling probably overall HELP with aging even

If you never made a facial expression, it would be the equilalent of botoxing your entire face, which would definitely reduce wrinkling and wear and tear to the face.

Faces are just like baseball mitts. The more you fold them a certain way, the more they will crease.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you never made a facial expression, it would be the equilalent of botoxing your entire face, which would definitely reduce wrinkling and wear and tear to the face.

Faces are just like baseball mitts. The more you fold them a certain way, the more they will crease.
you sure about that ? i would think its microscopic issues that cause the skin to not be able to snap back when old. and baseball mitts are made of different material than skin, they cant be compared

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
you sure about that ? i would think its microscopic issues that cause the skin to not be able to snap back when old. and baseball mitts are made of different material than skin, they cant be compared

Yeah that's exactly what Botox does. By paralyzing your muscles, it prevents you from performing repetitive facial movements that would re-enforce creases. But it can only be done to a mild effect as too much paralysis will just come off as unnatural.

With zero facial expressions, you'd still age, but it would be more due to gravitational stress with a downward shearing sag. If you didn't smile or squint, there would be no reason for crow's feet for example.

Plus a gradual decline in the skin texture and suppleness due to age related collagen decline.

You guys know the "that's why i never smile" was a joke right ?

Yeah but you still don't smile. :)

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah that's exactly what Botox does. By paralyzing your muscles, it prevents you from performing repetitive facial movements that would re-enforce creases. But it can only be done to a mild effect as too much paralysis will just come off as unnatural.

With zero facial expressions, you'd still age, but it would be more due to gravitational stress with a downward shearing sag. If you didn't smile or squint, there would be no reason for crow's feet for example.

Plus a gradual decline in the skin texture and suppleness due to age related collagen decline.

Yeah but you still don't smile. :)
do you have any links to support this? from the wiki page on botox it just relaxes your muscles which smoothes your wrinkles, it doesnt mention anything about prevention of facial movements to reduce wrinkles. idk its insane to reduce or stop smiling because of fear of aging 0_0