Actual Tens In Real Life...women Only

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Well HB is a grown woman with a lot of life experience. However, I would say that rest of the girls here are also huge value for this forum. You´ve got view on topics from young women. EvilLocks is a little bitchy type of girl and Pas the sensitive type. I think its really beneficial for some guys here to see, that girls are also humans.
Bitchy? Thanks

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bitchy? Thanks
Yeah, bitchy. I hate generalizing, but mostly you meet 2 types of girls. One is flirting with smiles, humor and compliments - sensitive type (Pas?). Second will verbally attack you, harass you and wait what you do often with innocent face. Thats the bitchy type.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Yeah, bitchy. I hate generalizing, but mostly you meet 2 types of girls. One is flirting with smiles, humor and compliments - sensitive type (Pas?). Second will verbally attack you, harass you and wait what you do often with innocent face. Thats the bitchy type.
Where have i verbally attacked someone ? I never did, unless they did me first. So im a b**ch because i dare stand up to people who accuse me? Show me one post where i have instigated a fight or verbally attacked someone thanks.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am calm.

JESUS must be that time of the month!

I am kidding. Along with the mee-ow comment, just making a point that if women step outside the bounds of being subservient they are labelled "bitchy". I lol'd when Janko liked the post, it was supposed to be satire.

Unfortunately the only social acknowledgement of this are retarded extreme campaigns like "ban bossy" which nobody can take seriously, though it is a real problem. Not a major one, just a bit annoying to see such a logic applied to certain genders.

Even looking at this forum there's plenty of guys who argue and end up in slanging matches (me included) but often are just seen as "outspoken". You may rarely engage in any kind of arguing but if you show the slightest bit of attitude, more than pas for example, you're "bitchy". What a joke.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
lol she even has her own subreddit. https://www.reddit.com/r/HannaHallysem/

View attachment 64507
dat *** tho. she wouldn't last in my hands for 5 mins. i would literally f*** her to death.

5909362.gif

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
JESUS must be that time of the month!

I am kidding. Along with the mee-ow comment, just making a point that if women step outside the bounds of being subservient they are labelled "bitchy". I lol'd when Janko liked the post, it was supposed to be satire.

Unfortunately the only social acknowledgement of this are retarded extreme campaigns like "ban bossy" which nobody can take seriously, though it is a real problem. Not a major one, just a bit annoying to see such a logic applied to certain genders.

Even looking at this forum there's plenty of guys who argue and end up in slanging matches (me included) but often are just seen as "outspoken". You may rarely engage in any kind of arguing but if you show the slightest bit of attitude, more than pas for example, you're "bitchy". What a joke.
it sounded like @Janko's first language wasn't english (is it true janko?), i think he meant more like "had attitude" or something.

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Where have i verbally attacked someone ? I never did, unless they did me first. So im a b**ch because i dare stand up to people who accuse me? Show me one post where i have instigated a fight or verbally attacked someone thanks.
Weeeeeeeeeee, I was finally honored with first dislike from EvilLocks.
Calm down! Not everyone wants to insult you. If you read what I wrote: I wrote flirting. FLIRTING! I did not wrote b**ch. I meant the way girl show interest, so the bitchy type. OMG!
I don´t care about your arguments with other people. I am not willing to have one with you on some hair loss forum for emotionally unstable autistic brotzu worshipers.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
[QUOTE="Rudiger, post: 1550898, member: 104505]

Even looking at this forum there's plenty of guys who argue and end up in slanging matches (me included) but often are just seen as "outspoken". You may rarely engage in any kind of arguing but if you show the slightest bit of attitude, more than pas for example, you're "bitchy". What a joke.[/QUOTE]

I can obviously do no right here. I rarely talk about my dating life here, I have on some occasions done that and I see now it was a mistake because it's used against me. What I find weird is that hb had a more active dating life than me but never got shitted on for it. I don't know what some people have against me but am I just supposed to take it without saying a word back? For instance, Patrick has been having a catty attitude towards me for a while so I put him on ignore, and the first thing I see when I unignore him is him accusing me of not caring about CF's problems because I said the same thing as a few others did, only I'm not incel so I obviously have no place to be happy for him. No, Cap is one of the most genuinely nice posters here and I really want him to succeed, going to a prostitute is not the same as real deal I know that, but it's a big step for him.
I'm actually not a bitchy person at all, but I can't sit back and watch people go after me for no reason.

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
it sounded like @Janko's first language wasn't english (is it true janko?), i think he meant more like "had attitude" or something.
This is going beyond the event horizon. No, English is not my first language. No I did not meant to attack EL. I don´t care what problems people have with each other. She has right to defend herself like everyone else. Girl flirting with bitchy style doesn´t mean, that she is a b**ch. For f***'s sake. If you look at the original post I also wrote a little bit. :D Now she is a little bit overreacting (this will probably start another shitstorm).
I am done. Just tried to hint the way those girls are beneficial with different style of comunication and it ends up with EL being insulted.
Life lesson for all of you guys: No matter what you say to woman, it can (and probably will) be used against you. :D(HYPER MEGA WARNING: THIS IS MEANT AS SARCASTIC COMMENT)

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah and @EvilLocks . I know it is not easy here with all the hate against women and that you have wild viking blood. But stop playing the victim role all the time. If you really have a problem with me, I´ll be in Norway during next January. I am open to face to face argument.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
This is going beyond the event horizon. No, English is not my first language. No I did not meant to attack EL. I don´t care what problems people have with each other. She has right to defend herself like everyone else. Girl flirting with bitchy style doesn´t mean, that she is a b**ch. For f***'s sake. If you look at the original post I also wrote a little bit. :D Now she is a little bit overreacting (this will probably start another shitstorm).
I am done. Just tried to hint the way those girls are beneficial with different style of comunication and it ends up with EL being insulted.
Life lesson for all of you guys: No matter what you say to woman, it can (and probably will) be used against you. :D(HYPER MEGA WARNING: THIS IS MEANT AS SARCASTIC COMMENT)

First, you called me ''the bitchy type''
Then, you said this:

How is it possible to misunderstand this? You said I was the bitchy type, then you go on to say there are 2 types of girls:
- 1 - flirting with smiles, humor and compliments, sensitive (Pas)
- 2 - bitchy type: will verbally attack you, harass you

Put 2 and 2 together and it's not that weird that what I picked up from your posts were that you called me a b**ch. If I misunderstood then that's fine, but I don't really think it was that weird I thought that.

Oh and I'm finished with this too.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Ughh what's the point in reading this sh*t.

And no, it's not the language barrier.

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
First, you called me ''the bitchy type''
Then, you said this:

How is it possible to misunderstand this? You said I was the bitchy type, then you go on to say there are 2 types of girls:
- 1 - flirting with smiles, humor and compliments, sensitive (Pas)
- 2 - bitchy type: will verbally attack you, harass you

Put 2 and 2 together and it's not that weird that what I picked up from your posts were that you called me a b**ch. If I misunderstood then that's fine, but I don't really think it was that weird I thought that.

Oh and I'm finished with this too.
It was meant like this:
1)sensitive type: flirting with smiles, humor and compliments,
2) bitchy type: flirting with verbally attack etc.
I did not realize how much is it necessary to write flirting twice to get what I meant, but ok. I take it.