Reaction score
More airbrushed androids!
giphy.gif

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Am I on ignore yet @EvilLocks ?

Anyways, I don't like to get smeared with falsified bullshit, so I'll clear some stuff up. I never mentioned Evillocks in the post where I said that I can't feel happy for @CaptainForehead 's situation and explained why. Don't think I have mentioned her at all since she said she put me on ignore, because I don't think it's fair to do it when she can't defend herself.

Did I just hit bullseye with the relationships since 15 comment? I'm not even sure when Evillocks had her first relationship, I'm guessing it was even before 15 tbqh. It's also funny how she even mentions that other people also said that they we're happy for him, which is also people that I referred to in my post. But, conveniently ignored that and raged at me thinking I targeted her, when in reality I just read everything and made a post with the general vibe I got.

Playing victim card as usual, apparently I'm attacking her when I'm disagreeing with others aswell as her. And it's only because I'm an enraged incel who only cares about incel problems? Is it impossible that I'm just disagreeing with her? If anything I've given Evillocks compliments and stood up for her to the point where I felt f*****g pathetic. Lesson learned, I guess.

Interesting how I mentioned in another post awhile ago that pretty girls seem to be so used to being praised in every way that it no longer means anything to them, and that makes them focus on the not overwhelming praising they receive because it's totally foreign to them. I think that was the post that made her put me on ignore.

On topic
tumblr_n0g9o7gFrO1ro2c2ro1_250.gif
giphy.gif

blackg

Reaction score

Anyways, I don't like to get smeared with falsified bullshit, so I'll clear some stuff up. I never mentioned Evillocks in the post where I said that I can't feel happy for @CaptainForehead 's situation and explained why. Don't think I have mentioned her at all since she said she put me on ignore, because I don't think it's fair to do it when she can't defend herself.

Did I just hit bullseye with the relationships since 15 comment? I'm not even sure when Evillocks had her first relationship, I'm guessing it was even before 15 tbqh. It's also funny how she even mentions that other people also said that they we're happy for him, which is also people that I referred to in my post. But, conveniently ignored that and raged at me thinking I targeted her, when in reality I just read everything and made a post with the general vibe I got.

Playing victim card as usual, apparently I'm attacking her when I'm disagreeing with others aswell as her. And it's only because I'm an enraged incel who only cares about incel problems? Is it impossible that I'm just disagreeing with her? If anything I've given Evillocks compliments and stood up for her to the point where I felt f*****g pathetic. Lesson learned, I guess.

Interesting how I mentioned in another post awhile ago that pretty girls seem to be so used to being praised in every way that it no longer means anything to them, and that makes them focus on the not overwhelming praising they receive because it's totally foreign to them. I think that was the post that made her put me on ignore.

On topic
View attachment 64562View attachment 64563
Whether you are dissing Evil or not, its best not to call her out in your posts, because.... for someone just screening your long post (like I do with @Rudiger) well, they may see her name pop up and automatically assume you are ragging on her because of your previous posts regarding attractive women.

Give it some thought, Patjob.

EvilLocks

Reaction score

I went back, and from what I see 3 people ''congratulated'' CF
- Exodus
- Me
- Rudiger
Your ''people who have been in relationships since 15'' comment made it very clear that you were talking about me, unless you know things about Rudiger's dating history that I don't. I remember specifically having mentioned I got into my first relationship at 15, so don't smart me.

This was your comment:
Interesting how people who have been in relationships since 15 congratulate the man, and thinks his struggles are over now somehow. Maybe to help themselves feel better now that they don't have to worry about him anymore

This ''in relationships since 15''-comment must have been directed at someone, and it must have been one of us three, or more specifically me or Rudiger since we all know Exodus haven't been in relationships since 15. And since I have made that comment it's only natural thinking it was about me:)

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Whether you are dissing Evil or not, its best not to call her out in your posts, because.... for someone just screening your long post (like I do with @Rudiger) well, they may see her name pop up and automatically assume you are ragging on her because of your previous posts regarding attractive women.

Give it some thought, Patjob.
First of I never called Evil out. Secondly f*** off white knight.
- Exodus
- Me
- Rudiger
Your ''people who have been in relationships since 15'' comment made it very clear that you were talking about me, unless you know things about Rudiger's dating history that I don't. I remember specifically having mentioned I got into my first relationship at 15, so don't smart me.

This was your comment:
Interesting how people who have been in relationships since 15 congratulate the man, and thinks his struggles are over now somehow. Maybe to help themselves feel better now that they don't have to worry about him anymore

This ''in relationships since 15''-comment must have been directed at someone, and it must have been one of us three, or more specifically me or Rudiger since we all know Exodus haven't been in relationships since 15. And since I have made that comment it's only natural thinking it was about me:)
3 People AKA everyone who had made a post adressing @CaptainForehead 's post. At first sight a 40 year old man finally feeling the touch of a female is a happy story and this is where you and everyone before me intentionally(?) stopped thinking. If you go a little bit deeper you'll realise how f*****g sad it really is, I was highlighting a fact which everyone before me had ignored. And in my mind this was because they just couldn't imagine it. I didn't intentionally target anyone, I just read everything and posted with the vibe I got.

15 Is the first number that popped into my mind. Do you honestly think I wrote down whenever your first relationship was? The world doesn't revolve around you comment fits once again.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
- Exodus
- Me
- Rudiger

This was your comment:

Not taking sides (I like you both), I just want to say Patrick writes extremely well, and EL's post employing logic was also great. I just find it amazing that we have two Norwegians and both of them can deploy English so well.

EL: In my youth, I also had a tendency to get hung up on negative comments. It's just not worth it. Your forum experience will be better if you just some things slide. As Patrick pointed out, your brain has relegated into the background the 95% of the forum who have the hots for you. It's just not worth the energy/time focusing on the other 5%. There are better things to spend time on.