Actual Tens In Real Life...women Only

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I like each of pas, EL, noisette, and samantha the three days a year she decides to post here.

Noisette might be the top science poster here.
EL and pas write clearly, and share their experiences. They don't instigate fights, they also participate and contribute to some of the off-topic discussions.
Pas also knows a lot about literature and film, and EL is a skilled artist.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is called HAIRLOSStalk, you know, I think my opinions are relevant REGARDLESS of me being an incel or not. This is not inceltalk.com

heated

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Re: thread subject, I was browsing Bumble, getting epsilon more attention from women than @Xander94 in the limit of epsilon going to zero, and I saw this profile of a woman who claims to be a mode.

@CopeForLife , @EvilLocks , our resident experts, what do you think? Is she model material?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170921-003838.png
    Screenshot_20170921-003838.png
    475.1 KB · Views: 489
  • Screenshot_20170921-003833.png
    Screenshot_20170921-003833.png
    635.8 KB · Views: 430
  • Screenshot_20170921-003843.png
    Screenshot_20170921-003843.png
    669.5 KB · Views: 485

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Re: thread subject, I was browsing Bumble, getting epsilon more attention from women than @Xander94 in the limit of epsilon going to zero, and I saw this profile of a woman who claims to be a mode.

@CopeForLife , @EvilLocks , our resident experts, what do you think? Is she model material?

not like a real model but instagram-model easily

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

THis is model

819d1c4100416fec8d3267f73564e229.jpg

600full-sasha-luss.jpg

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I related a lot to what @CaptainForehead wrote. I'm also a late virgin (sort of), I've also tried going to a prostitute, and like him my first visit ended in failure. I did not go for a second visit, but maybe I should have and it would have been a good idea. I've also only noticed some differences between male and female bodies later on. I just didn't and probably still don't know female bodies, for example the fact butts curve back for women, that's how the bones are shaped, etc.

Most similar though was the feeling and history of restraint. I often feel like I'm not allowed to like women, and that hampers me. I read countless stories of women on twitter, Facebook, etc that they were harassed when a man gaze at their boobs one time six years ago and that it's traumatized them, and it reinforces a sense that I need to be sexually invisible near women.

I was at a party tonight. I spoke to a woman I found attractive for ~15 minutes, but I just did not know how to steer the conversation to a more romantic tone. There's a part of me that felt like it would be a faux-pas to accelerate. I didn't know what to do, I got anxious, so I ended the conversation and went to get ice cream.

Separately I agree with what @Patrick_Bateman wrote. Prostitutes can be great but there's no substitute for young, mutual love. I did once have, briefly, a relationship involving a woman where there was mutual attraction, and it was simply phenomenal. I was 23, she was 22 and gorgeous and I felt like I could make out with her indefinitely. I just wanted to grab her everywhere simultaneously, so I felt like my two hands and one mouth just weren't enough. The emotional aspects mattered to, I'd feel excitement at the thought of doing nice things for her, like when I took her out for her birthday it was an elaborate plan.

Shes really fine

Do you know her ethnicity?
I have no idea.

This may come as a surprise, but that woman didn't swipe right on me, so I will not be having any conversations with her.

not like a real model but instagram-model easily
What's missing?

Somehow I actually find her less attractive, particularly in the second photo.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
I related a lot to what @CaptainForehead wrote. I'm also a late virgin (sort of), I've also tried going to a prostitute, and like him my first visit ended in failure. I did not go for a second visit, but maybe I should have and it would have been a good idea. I've also only noticed some differences between male and female bodies later on. I just didn't and probably still don't know female bodies, for example the fact butts curve back for women, that's how the bones are shaped, etc.

Most similar though was the feeling and history of restraint. I often feel like I'm not allowed to like women, and that hampers me. I read countless stories of women on twitter, Facebook, etc that they were harassed when a man gaze at their boobs one time six years ago and that it's traumatized them, and it reinforces a sense that I need to be sexually invisible near women.

I was at a party tonight. I spoke to a woman I found attractive for ~15 minutes, but I just did not know how to steer the conversation to a more romantic tone. There's a part of me that felt like it would be a faux-pas to accelerate. I didn't know what to do, I got anxious, so I ended the conversation and went to get ice cream.

Separately I agree with what @Patrick_Bateman wrote. Prostitutes can be great but there's no substitute for young, mutual love. I did once have, briefly, a relationship involving a woman where there was mutual attraction, and it was simply phenomenal. I was 23, she was 22 and gorgeous and I felt like I could make out with her indefinitely. I just wanted to grab her everywhere simultaneously, so I felt like my two hands and one mouth just weren't enough. The emotional aspects mattered to, I'd feel excitement at the thought of doing nice things for her, like when I took her out for her birthday it was an elaborate plan.

I have no idea.

This may come as a surprise, but that woman didn't swipe right on me, so I will not be having any conversations with her.

What's missing?

Somehow I actually find her less attractive, particularly in the second photo.

a model shouldn't be the most attractive girl in the class

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score