Actual Tens In Real Life...women Only

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I didn't quite know what you meant either haha. I thought you may have meant by the- shush man -, that women are trying to sell they need kids young, to try and get guys to have them with them quickly, on their time, instead of "in the future", since in reality they have a lot more time than some people think (ie: late thirties instead of around 30ish). So the shush was to keep the info a secret, jokingly of course.

So then I went one further with the not having kids at all, with the wear condoms line.

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Haha no, it was not that elaborate mate! But your condom line made me laugh
No? Well your name is fitting. Haha, jk. But they do, I can see a lot of these dwellers if they ever got their cheese doodle hands on a real girl, condoms would be the last thing on their mind haha. [joking about that too, no offense to anyone ;)]

Last edited:

blackg

Reaction score
Calm down. Without France there would be no US. France played a key role in the American revolutionary war. ;)
That's partly true.The French actually gave the U.S. the Statue of Liberty after this war.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I went back, and from what I see 3 people ''congratulated'' CF
- Exodus
- Me
- Rudiger
Your ''people who have been in relationships since 15'' comment made it very clear that you were talking about me, unless you know things about Rudiger's dating history that I don't. I remember specifically having mentioned I got into my first relationship at 15, so don't smart me.

This was your comment:
Interesting how people who have been in relationships since 15 congratulate the man, and thinks his struggles are over now somehow. Maybe to help themselves feel better now that they don't have to worry about him anymore

This ''in relationships since 15''-comment must have been directed at someone, and it must have been one of us three, or more specifically me or Rudiger since we all know Exodus haven't been in relationships since 15. And since I have made that comment it's only natural thinking it was about me:)

It wasn't the last person you guessed, unless being in love with yourself counts.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

blackg

Reaction score
From what I saw, it's mostly a sham. 5/10 women trying to pass for 8's with tons of make-up and slutty clothes.

Chads were a little less disappointing. So many tall large-framed NW1's with Asian and ethnic girls though.

We saw a guy getting friendzoned live. An Elliot Rodger beta NW1 shorter than a hot blonde being told "well it was fun but I'm just not ready for anything right now". I could feel his pain.

Otherwise 0 bald shaming for me there and some moments, it was close. At the Walk of Fame, this hobo woman is insulting everyone she passes by and I'm thinking with my eyes wide open "oh god, it's coming, she's going to call me a bald loser!" then she looks at my girlfriend "that's right keep looking at your phone you little b**ch!"

The "worst" I had was some bald black women (yes ) telling me "anybody ever told you you look like Edward Norton?! It's your eyes!". My girlfriend: "Who's Edward Norton?!".

Amazing country. Would move to and my girlfriend and I are thinking about it. We hadn't felt so safe and "home" in a long time.
God bless America, WPB! Its great to hear this positive review from a European.
Anyway, where did you stay while in LA? West Hollywood?
If I was in town at the same time as you I would have dragged your *** to the strip (sunset) and we could have drank well into the warm California night.
Leaving your girlfriend back in the hotel, of course.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Americans are very nice people, easy to talk to and clearly more extroverted on average than Europeans.
You should come to Norway. Here people go out of their way to avoid talking to strangers or even acquaintances. When we ride the bus or train the first thing we do is look for two empty seats so we can sit by ourselves, and just hope that nobody sits down in the empty seat. If someone, God forbid, does - we just mess with our phone the entire ride to avoid talking to them.
Yes, I'm serious.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
brb tattooing a svastika on my chest

"Just look like Edward Norton and run neo-nazi game brah!"

View attachment 64774

Sure she's a bit rough around the edges, but imagine her in bed.

97a57d1828ab1173c1fb559eb1d493ab--fairuza-balk-american-history-x.jpg

blackg

Reaction score
From what I saw, it's mostly a sham. 5/10 women trying to pass for 8's with tons of make-up and slutty clothes.

Chads were a little less disappointing. So many tall large-framed NW1's with Asian and ethnic girls though.

We saw a guy getting friendzoned live. An Elliot Rodger beta NW1 shorter than a hot blonde being told "well it was fun but I'm just not ready for anything right now". I could feel his pain.

Otherwise 0 bald shaming for me there and some moments, it was close. At the Walk of Fame, this hobo woman is insulting everyone she passes by and I'm thinking with my eyes wide open "oh god, it's coming, she's going to call me a bald loser!" then she looks at my girlfriend "that's right keep looking at your phone you little b**ch!"

The "worst" I had was some bald black women (yes ) telling me "anybody ever told you you look like Edward Norton?! It's your eyes!". My girlfriend: "Who's Edward Norton?!".

Amazing country. Would move to and my girlfriend and I are thinking about it. We hadn't felt so safe and "home" in a long time.

You should come to Norway. Here people go out of their way to avoid talking to strangers or even acquaintances. When we ride the bus or train the first thing we do is look for two empty seats so we can sit by ourselves, and just hope that nobody sits down in the empty seat. If someone, God forbid, does - we just mess with our phone the entire ride to avoid talking to them.
Yes, I'm serious.
No offence to you or any other Europeans, but I think this is why Australians and Americans tend to get along.
We are both (mostly) very down to earth, open, classless and friendly people.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
No offence to you or any other Europeans, but I think this is why Australians and Americans tend to get along.
We are both (mostly) very down to earth, open, classless and friendly people.
I have no experience with Australians (although it seems like I beautiful country, always wanted to go there) but in my experience Americans are open-minded, friendly and extrovert people. It can seem a bit overwhelming for an introvert Norwegian, though. Although I like American people in general I feel as though they are indeed a bit ''too much'' sometimes, like if you watch American TV shows you can immediately tell it's American production because everything is always so grand, big and exaggerated. I don't know if that just my Norwegian ways talking, it probably is, because here you're not supposed to stand out in a crowd.

myusernamenow

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have no experience with Australians (although it seems like I beautiful country, always wanted to go there) but in my experience Americans are open-minded, friendly and extrovert people. It can seem a bit overwhelming for an introvert Norwegian, though. Although I like American people in general I feel as though they are indeed a bit ''too much'' sometimes, like if you watch American TV shows you can immediately tell it's American production because everything is always so grand, big and exaggerated. I don't know if that just my Norwegian ways talking, it probably is, because here you're not supposed to stand out in a crowd.

I feel like a bit of a pleb whenever Europeans are around tbqh.

myusernamenow

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well you shouldn't. You have a lot to ne proud of being an American.
Dont fall for this fake "cultured" European myth. They, collectively, have started more wars then any American ever has.
I think it's a combination of the accents, them being relatively thinner and better dressed. At least the ones I come across.