Actual Tens In Real Life...women Only

blackg

Reaction score
giphy.gif
I'd bang that horse.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Both cities I'd like to see one day.
I'd like to go to Paris. Sadly I'm paranoid about traveling to bigger European cities because of terrorism. Yeah, yeah, it probably won't happen but you can never be sure these days. I feel like terrorism is happening all over Europe now.

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
SF must be nice for living, but it must suck being a fan of 49ers :p:D

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

blackg

Reaction score
SF must be nice for living, but it must suck being a fan of 49ers :p:D
It must be now. I actually backed the 9er's to beat the Rams Thursday night by 12 points!
Dumb bet but the Rams deserved that win.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Almost no Muslims, more white people, no constant feeling of insecurity.

Must be specific to Brussels. I see much much more whites in Europe than when I was in the US.
Especially for LA, you must have stayed in a white neighborhood.

Also, I've definitely felt more safe in Europe than in the US which has a prevalence of muggings (I did live there in cities with a majority black population = more poverty though).

blackg

Reaction score
Must be specific to Brussels. I see much much more whites in Europe than when I was in the US.
Especially for LA, you must have stayed in a white neighborhood.

Also, I've definitely felt more safe in Europe than in the US which has a prevalence of muggings (I did live there in cities with a majority black population = more poverty though).
I'm guessing WPB didn't venture to East LA.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Jailbait (start at 4:45 ... dat smile, those eyes)

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's impossible to find a girl who's 10/10 in everyones eyes. There's just too many different tastes. Some like tall, some like short, most like average height. Some like muscular girls, others like fat, most like average slim girls. And it's like that for all parts of a girl.

For men on the other hand it's universally agreed upon what's considered attractive. All women have the same type. Tall, atlethic with masculine face features and a full head of thick hair.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's impossible to find a girl who's 10/10 in everyones eyes. There's just too many different tastes. Some like tall, some like short, most like average height. Some like muscular girls, others like fat, most like average slim girls. And it's like that for all parts of a girl.

For men on the other hand it's universally agreed upon what's considered attractive. All women have the same type. Tall, atlethic with masculine face features and a full head of thick hair.
Man needs everything. Woman needs 1 good feature.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
It's a party?