Actual Tens In Real Life...women Only

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
giphy.gif

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Don't worry @WhitePolarBear , if I am going to start a family I will do so before age 30, ideally between age 26-28.

I know a couple who tried in their 30s (I think the woman was 33-ish?) but failed to conceive. In vitrio also failed. The woman was pretty depressed.

BTW, is starting a family by 28 realistic for you? You're 25 right? If you want to give birth at 28, realistically you will need to attempt conceiving by 27. That gives you like 2 years from now to find a man who is ready to become a father and get him to the fatherhood stage.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know a couple who tried in their 30s (I think the woman was 33-ish?) but failed to conceive. In vitrio also failed. The woman was pretty depressed.

BTW, is starting a family by 28 realistic for you? You're 25 right? If you want to give birth at 28, realistically you will need to attempt conceiving by 27. That gives you like 2 years from now to find a man who is ready to become a father and get him to the fatherhood stage.
Plenty of time. usually you don't have any issues whatsoever until your upper 30s

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
All that aside, you ungrateful French have never acknowledged the sacrifices made by the U.S. when it comes to World War Two.

You, personally could start by using feet and inches when talking about a person's height.
It's a small sacrifice to make considering all those brave young American's lying in cemeteries all over Europe.
In your case, the graveyards of Normandy.

Give it some thought.
Calm down. Without France there would be no US. France played a key role in the American revolutionary war. ;)

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

EvilLocks

Reaction score

Haha are you guys trying to make me stressed? Not working :)
I am 25 on Nov. 28th
My relationship is fairly fresh but I know my boyfriend wants to start a family in not too long (he'll be 29 in January) I don't know what the future holds, but I'm not going to stress about ''locking down a man'' and popping out 3 kids before I'm 30. That might happen, or it might not.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
That does suck man. Are you at least doing online college to get some sh*t done now, so in the future if you can get through, you're at least on the right path?

yea i've been doing online school. i'm 2 classes away from an associate, but they were too hard to take online. i have to take them physicaly, which of course i'm too scared to do.

Well, I went to NAV because I was mentally ill, so... But you have to go through a process to get financial support from NAV, it's not always so easy to get it. My doctor(s) had to back me up that I was indeed not able to work at the moment.
You can't get financial support on ugliness (haha), but if you have been severely depressed/mentally ill because of it over an extended period of time you might get it.
I have to say going to NAV is not a luxury, though. You're always better off by supporting yourself, more money, you contribute to society etc.
Although I think NAV is great for those who need it, the money I got from them were only enough to cover the bare minimum so I'm better off now.

i meant that you being an attractive girl probably helped in being able to get help. brutal red pill- i bet an unattractive man like myself would have a lot more difficulty in finding financial assistance. so i take it you were too socially anxious to leave the house because of baldness like me , correct?

EvilLocks

Reaction score
so i take it you were too socially anxious to leave the house because of baldness like me , correct?
I was so anxious and depressed about baldness and another health issue I was potentially suffering from that I was besides myself, couldn't sleep or function, and almost stopped talking because I was so drained at that point. So I had no other choice but admit myself to mental hospital and get ''help''
I suspect I am borderline BDD, so when you get a huge flaw like baldness it makes you go insane. Yeah, yeah, I might be spoiled but that's how it works for me. On top of this I am a hypochondriac and this other health issue seemed potentially life threatening to me at the time, and it made me lose a lot of sleep which made me even more tired than I already am. All this led up to a mental crash that took me months to recover from.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was so anxious and depressed about baldness and another health issue I was potentially suffering from that I was besides myself, couldn't sleep or function, and almost stopped talking because I was so drained at that point. So I had no other choice but admit myself to mental hospital and get ''help''
I suspect I am borderline BDD, so when you get a huge flaw like baldness it makes you go insane. Yeah, yeah, I might be spoiled but that's how it works for me. On top of this I am a hypochondriac and this other health issue seemed potentially life threatening to me at the time, and it made me lose a lot of sleep which made me even more tired than I already am. All this led up to a mental crash that took me months to recover from.
you're balding as a girl. thats a dramatic issue and far from spoiled. in fact this might be one of the only cases ever where a "depressed" white girl ISN'T spoiled xD. did the doctors criticize you for being in turmoil about it?

EvilLocks

Reaction score
you're balding as a girl. thats a dramatic issue and far from spoiled. in fact this might be one of the only cases ever where a "depressed" white girl ISN'T spoiled xD. did the doctors criticize you for being in turmoil about it?
They did, of course. Almost all the doctors I went to were a joke. One told me to use hand soap in my hair and that would make my hair grow back. He also told me he would give up his practice if I, as a young woman, went bald. Then I went for a biopsy to a female fullhead 50-something year old woman who first proceeded to make my biopsy squirt blood all over the place, and then when I cried to her about my baldness she told me to suck it up and get a wig (literally)
I went to a few other doctors as well and they were all useless, didn't provide me any answers or words of comfort. So I just gave it all up, stopped the treatments, stopped going to doctors and stopped looking for an answer. I did what I could, got myself a hair piece, and just left it at that. I might never have the answers and although it kills me I can't dwell about it, that was what made me so depressed.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
When I think about it it's not weird at all that I had that meltdown in March. Nearly 5 years of progressive baldness from the age of 20, along with other psychological problems all while not being believed or taken seriously by doctors or even my own family. I could not talk to my friends about it either, so I was basically on my own. It was years of build-up leading to that meltdown. In retrospect I'm glad it happened though, because now I know I have to put my health before anything else and that there are things I will never be able to control. That is a lesson learned, for sure.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

I didn't know you got admitted to a mental hospital. How long were you there for? Did they change your meds? AFAIK you were on antidepressants before?

EvilLocks

Reaction score
I didn't know you got admitted to a mental hospital. How long were you there for? Did they change your meds? AFAIK you were on antidepressants before?
One week. Before my meltdown, because of the health issue I thought I was facing I dropped the medication I was on that helped me sleep. I thought it was this medication causing the health issue. Well, bad idea because then everything came crashing down and I became low on sleep so I was admitted to mental hospital and put back on the medication since it was decided it was not dangerous for me after all. I have been on that medication since and it has helped a lot. It's not a sleeping pill but an anxiety calming medication since my problem isn't really with sleep, but with thoughts that prevent me from sleeping.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
One week. Before my meltdown, because of the health issue I thought I was facing I dropped the medication I was on that helped me sleep. I thought it was this medication causing the health issue. Well, bad idea because then everything came crashing down and I became low on sleep so I was admitted to mental hospital and put back on the medication since it was decided it was not dangerous for me after all. I have been on that medication since and it has helped a lot. It's not a sleeping pill but an anxiety calming medication since my problem isn't really with sleep, but with thoughts that prevent me from sleeping.

Yeah. not being able to sleep can lead to health problems (physical and mental) very quick. In college I had a period where some thoughts were keeping me from sleeping. It was a nightmare and I had to go to a doctor for sleeping pills.

Did you go to the hospital yourself, or did your parents say you need to go there?