Actual Tens In Real Life...women Only

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Likes for the girls from the United Kingdom, Latvia and maybe Georgia. Others are not that good, but not bad either.
But, wtf, the look of girl from China gave me eyes cancer.

SHE IS BEATIFUL!

DHTpolice

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
SHE IS BEATIFUL!

438.png

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was mildly surprised that the moderators banned two members who contributed ~25% of the traffic here. It's been relatively quiet since they left and it may take some time to recover.

One difference though, hairblues is banned but we can still see her archival posts. In contrast, nameless is not just banned, he is deleted. Deletion is a higher level of banning, which I've seen applied only to nameless and to sad vegeta.

SteveTabernack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was mildly surprised that the moderators banned two members who contributed ~25% of the traffic here. It's been relatively quiet since they left and it may take some time to recover.

One difference though, hairblues is banned but we can still see her archival posts. In contrast, nameless is not just banned, he is deleted. Deletion is a higher level of banning, which I've seen applied only to nameless and to sad vegeta.

Sad Vegeta still has the all time best Hairlosstalk quote: "if a girl makes any comment on my penis, esp. during or after sex? i would have no choice but to end her life" - Has me laughing every time I see it

Pretty wild Hairblues was banned for life. Sunchyme's thread about it even got locked quickly. She must have really pissed off the big boss.