Actual Tens In Real Life...women Only

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I mean she had several thousand posts and maybe around the same likes which must be near the top, I guess contribution means nothing when it comes to the rules.

Well OK I can understand that, by principle we can't have star treatment, however what I'm wondering is, did she get treated the same as anyone else? Is there a consistency going on? Quite simply we'll never know.

It's just kinda like walking on eggshells. Just coincidentally I've decided I need to chill out on here, I actually decided before HB was banned and quickly broke this pact to myself haha. Nothing to do with being warned or anything I just read back how angry and vicious I appear on here and even though it's just words, and it's not like I'm having a panic attack behind the keyboard/phone, it surely doesn't look good. And really detracts from any value I can add here.

Anyway I'm trying, but if I act like my normal whackjob self I'd rather know where I stand with the rules. I'm more personally affected by losing our hairblues to be honest but things like this do have a general on how we behave, and damn is it quiet and dull lately.

(apart from this thread which for many pages was constantly hilarity and probably the best thread I can think of this year).

Last edited:

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I mean she had several thousand posts and maybe around the same likes which must be near the top, I guess contribution means nothing when it comes to the rules.

Well OK I can understand that, by principle we can't have star treatment, however what I'm wondering is, did she get treated the same as anyone else? Is there a consistency going on? Quite simply we'll never know.

It's just kinda like walking on eggshells. Just coincidentally I've decided I need to chill out on here, I actually decided before HB was banned and quickly broke this pact to myself haha. Nothing to do with being warned or anything I just read back how angry and vicious I appear on here and even though it's just words, and it's not like I'm having a panic attack behind the keyboard/phone, it surely doesn't look good. And really detracts from any value I can add here.

Anyway I'm trying, but if I act like my normal whackjob self I'd rather know where I stand with the rules. I'm more personally affected by losing our hairblues to be honest but things like this do have a general I'm actually on how we behave, and damn is it quiet and dull lately.

(apart from this thread which for many pages was constantly hilarity and probably the best thread I can think of this year).
I think I read that the issue was that she kept on tagging moderators in her posts. Not the fact that she was arguing with people.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sad Vegeta still has the all time best Hairlosstalk quote: "if a girl makes any comment on my penis, esp. during or after sex? i would have no choice but to end her life" - Has me laughing every time I see it

Pretty wild Hairblues was banned for life. Sunchyme's thread about it even got locked quickly. She must have really pissed off the big boss.

Moderators are fucked if they banned hairblues permanently.

Bunch of losers.

Faggots some would say.

Babies.

Although I know nothing about what happened. Hairblues was one of my favorite posters.

I like uncensored discussion.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sad Vegeta still has the all time best Hairlosstalk quote: "if a girl makes any comment on my penis, esp. during or after sex? i would have no choice but to end her life" - Has me laughing every time I see it

Pretty wild Hairblues was banned for life. Sunchyme's thread about it even got locked quickly. She must have really pissed off the big boss.

You're laughing but I was honestly scared that he was going to go Elliott Rodger.

He's the only poster in this forum's history who has ever frightened me.

By the way I've been meaning to ask, Est-tù Québecois?

Last edited:

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
aware me why hairblues has been banned

i missed it, apparently some several page argument with nameless, maybe in the Brotzu thread (which is literally 200+ pages of dog sh*t anyway) and they both got banned

gonna YOLO myself getting banned by tagging mods, dunno if its @Admin or @Wolf Pack or Robby Rob @Roberto_72 handing out the bans like hot cakes but some sort of explanation is warranted for permabanning a poster like hairblues. you'd think a 1 month ban and a warning would be sufficient.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
i missed it, apparently some several page argument with nameless, maybe in the Brotzu thread (which is literally 200+ pages of dog sh*t anyway) and they both got banned

gonna YOLO myself getting banned by tagging mods, dunno if its @Admin or @Wolf Pack or Robby Rob @Roberto_72 handing out the bans like hot cakes but some sort of explanation is warranted for permabanning a poster like hairblues. you'd think a 1 month ban and a warning would be sufficient.

I agree w/ @Dench57, we are owed an explanation. @Admin @Wolf Pack @Roberto_72 - you are reasonable individuals, so i know you can understand why we want some rationale for perma-banning a good poster like Hairblues (and an entertaining poster like Sunchyme).

For the record i don't care if i get banned asking the question, i could use some time away from the forum (especially if all the cool people keeping getting banned). So, please explain or ban me too, i'd rather be in their banned company than in a deserted forum

People are never banned out of the blue.
It happens with a collective decision taken by moderators, sub Admins and Admin.
The philosophy of the forum is to never ban people because of their opinions or what they write, unless of course they harass other users or are racist.

Banning people is always a very difficult decision because we do know every one of users is a part of a community and other users don't like seeing people being banned.

And we know you know this.
What you do not know is that there is a life behind the scenes, for moderators and Admins and Sub Admins, and of course the people who are banned, that can be very "lively" and contributes to extreme decisions.

Some users will insist, behind the scenes, that other users be banned, because they are "losing a fight". For weeks. For months.

Some users are suggested to stop quarrelling and ignore each other, otherwise they will be banned for polluting the forum, but they do not give a f**k and keep fighting and writing in the background they want to be right and want the other users banned.

Every time there is a ban, and especially a permanent ban, it is because an issue has gone on for weeks if not months, and the "general public" is unaware of it.

Sunchyme will be back in a month. He knows very well why he was banned. It is not for the thread he opened: it is because that, AND the conversation there was before, initiated by him.

Other users will never be back. It is ironic, though, that their ban causes a commotion. One of the reason why they were banned is because they could not stop writing to us, day and night, we should ban other people they did not like.

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, that's fair i guess. I am not sure what happened to HB, but i suspect she just got fed up with "nameless" because that dude used to fly off the handle and just go on berating people who he suspected disagreed with him (even if they didn't) and his posts were pretty random in general. If that's the reason why then i'd say that guy should have been banned before as a warning to get him to cool down; obviously she shouldn't have done whatever she did since it's not her job to moderate anyways. Either way since only moderators have info on the whole story i'll trust the decision made, although as a regular poster i still feel a permanent ban is excessive and would like to have her back since she made the forum better in general.
I liked hb too, but if there was constant complaining and requests for bans to mods, then there wasn't as forthright an attitude as I thought with her. Irl, if someone was like that (IF in this case), I wouldn't keep them around for long either.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
Good post Roberto. I wish people would do well to remember this or maybe it needs to be a sticky so we don't see the same questions repeatedly. I'm surprised to see some users leave naive comments that certain members were banned over tagging mods. Believe me, it's not easy to get banned. You guys should know being long term members.

As Roberto says, there is a lot happening behind the scenes. That is not limited just to discussions between staff and mods, but also numerous pms are received. Over all this, we make an educated decision about the nature of someone and also what they bring to the forum. In some cases we received over 50 pms from the same person...about nothing but wanting certain action to be taken against someone, when it was just a small problem. Do you think that's normal behaviour? Bear in mind we have other work to do on here, free I may add and other important queries to deal with. People can be selling products over PM too or breaking other serious rules.

Ironic as well some people defending certain banned members, they had wanted some of you banned over PM too as Roberto mentioned. I'm talking generally here. In other words, you don't know what happens, so best not to make assumptions.

Hairblues herself actually understood how the forum works to her credit, yet some of you senior members don't. I remember her making a post saying sometimes we think mods make a decision out of impulse but it never is the case. That they've been assessing the situation over a long long time and are watching certain people. That warnings or pm talks will have happened too, to try and defuse the situation. And that's why certain users don't get banned permanently despite launching attacks on me or others directly - we've deemed they should stay on the forum because it's in the forums interest.

The ban is nothing personal, it's what we believe is the best course of action and direction of this place.

You're a prick in my eyes. Ruining the forum.

What can I do to get a ban?

blackg

Reaction score
I am Panthers fun. Last match with pats was insane and fun to watch. To 49ers. Half of the team is new and to be honest they don´t play that bad. They are getting better every match.
I hope Christian McCaffrey has a good game today.
I know he's a rookie but he hasn't really had that good "break-out" game yet.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Good post Roberto. I wish people would do well to remember this or maybe it needs to be a sticky so we don't see the same questions repeatedly. I'm surprised to see some users leave naive comments that certain members were banned over tagging mods. Believe me, it's not easy to get banned. You guys should know being long term members.

As Roberto says, there is a lot happening behind the scenes. That is not limited just to discussions between staff and mods, but also numerous pms are received. Over all this, we make an educated decision about the nature of someone and also what they bring to the forum. In some cases we received over 50 pms from the same person...about nothing but wanting certain action to be taken against someone, when it was just a small problem. Do you think that's normal behaviour? Bear in mind we have other work to do on here, free I may add and other important queries to deal with. People can be selling products over PM too or breaking other serious rules.

Ironic as well some people defending certain banned members, they had wanted some of you banned over PM too as Roberto mentioned. I'm talking generally here. In other words, you don't know what happens, so best not to make assumptions.

Hairblues herself actually understood how the forum works to her credit, yet some of you senior members don't. I remember her making a post saying sometimes we think mods make a decision out of impulse but it never is the case. That they've been assessing the situation over a long long time and are watching certain people. That warnings or pm talks will have happened too, to try and defuse the situation. And that's why certain users don't get banned permanently despite launching attacks on me or others directly - we've deemed they should stay on the forum because it's in the forum's interest.

The ban is nothing personal, it's what we believe is the best course of action and direction of this place.

I've been in too many forums and I've never seen one where everybody was happy with the moderators all of the time.

You had a difficult decision to make, as hairblues had both positive and negative qualities as a poster, substantial ones on both counts.

One thing that might help you is if the moderators got ignore privileges. You did ask nameless and hairblues to ignore each other but they chose not to. If you were able to force them to ignore each other for say, 90 days, that might have contributed to a much needed tranquility.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
I will definitely miss hairblues, she added a lot of spice to the forums. She could have a temper but seemed good at heart, and she was pretty funny, too.
Not to mention, we are (were) only 3 regular female members in the impact section as far as I know, so to be missing one of us makes me a bit sad :(
However, given the explanation the moderators gave her ban was probably warranted. Does not mean I don't miss her or want her back on the forum cause I do, but the moderators are just doing their job. I'm still a bit unsure why sunchyme was given a temporary ban though, was it simply because of the thread he posted about hairblues? Doesn't seem ban worthy to me.