Actual Tens In Real Life...women Only

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
man macaroni i thought that was a girl singing at first. good song though. maybe that girly voice gets him bullied but its truly special. not many guys can do that, he's on that beegees mode. great voice. as we can see though it got him fame and success :)

EvilLocks

Reaction score
One hobby that I'm going through lately is volunteering at an animal shelter. I'm doing it in a laid back manner: 1 hour and 45 minutes once every two weeks, entirely spent walking dogs in sequence, as in walking them one at a time.

I'm enjoying it more, bonding with the dogs (not much though because the dogs are adopted very quickly) and it's a lot of fun. In the morning the dogs are all barking because they want to be loved and to give love so they're basically asking to be the one to be walked. I'm also pretty sure that I prefer pitbulls over other kinds of dogs.

Dogs are similar to people in that they need to sleep, eat, rest, breathe, and sh*t. There's also some diversity between them, some are more aggressive and some are more obedient. A major difference is that a larger fraction of dogs are loving.

This is Parsley when he was being adopted, I walked him a few hours before that photo was taken. I liked him, he had his own opinions of where to walk to and was adamant about it:
View attachment 65138

This is me walking Sunshine, she was adopted after I walked her and I never saw her again:
View attachment 65139

A fun thing I noticed two weeks ago when I was walking a couple (they're called a "bonded pair"). In that couple, the female was larger than the male. Interestingly, it was the female who seem to mark her territory more often during the walk.

I f*****g love dogs :)

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I f*****g love dogs :)
vl4o4Qi.jpg

blackg

Reaction score
Oh damn. Thats one hell of a transgender. Do you prefer traps? The only "girls" ive really connected with have been traps lol

But f*** idk if id ever date one lol.
We don't need to hear about your degenerate "trap" fetish.

blackg

Reaction score
Yeah, I don't normally curse but when it's something I'm passionate about or angry then it feels (f*****g) good :)
Don't reply to this halfwit. He only wants to get into your Norwegian pants.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

EvilLocks

Reaction score
My girlfriend and I actually attended a free concert in Las Vegas last week.

Terrifying.

I'm moving to Japan.

It is terrifying, indeed. It feels like you're not safe anywhere these days, it's sad but I've stopped going to places with large crowds of people or traveling to bigger cities because of what is happening in this world.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
It is terrifying, indeed. It feels like you're not safe anywhere these days, it's sad but I've stopped going to places with large crowds of people or traveling to bigger cities because of what is happening in this world.

Isn't Norway safe (even at crowded events)? The crazies have more attractive targets in Europe.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Isn't Norway safe (even at crowded events)? The crazies have more attractive targets in Europe.
You never know these days, the next attack might happen here for all we know. Anyway I love traveling and there are many places I would like to visit, but if I do so it will be in fear sadly.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
In India,people are checked completely at almost every public place.
Security is f*****g top notch.
Even in hotels,people are checked after that mumbai Taj hotel Attacks.

Once my car was also checked my placing two mirrors below the car...on every side.
That security procedure felt cool to me.

In one national museum there was rule where exits of campus were bound to close at 5 pm.
If someone fails to exit that,they have to remain inside till next morning.

Guns are uncommon because of strict laws,
licence fees are too expensive.
Can buy 5 to 10 IphoneX with it,need to surrender weapon at every single election.
Elections of different levels happen every year.
Need psychiaric fitness certificate too.