Actual Tens In Real Life...women Only

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I can't see that setting. Only admins and sub admins can (I guess).
Apart from that, I have always thought the "dislike" system makes everyone nervous and I've asking to limit it to, say, one dislike a day.

That's a good idea.

I've actually changed my settings on this site so that I no longer find out about dislikes.

I think that the way many people here respond to dislikes is petty and ridiculous. Sometimes, I also don't respond in the right way. It's completely irrational and counterproductive, so I've chosen to make them invisible to preserve my energies for more relevant matters.

DHTpolice

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Some people give dislikes without any reason. All my dislikes have no reason. I tend to idea they all wanted give me likes, but mistaken the button. Would be better if every like/dislike required some comment with it.

Last edited:

Hangin'on Hair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
mila-kunis-oscars.jpg

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's a good idea.

I've actually changed my settings on this site so that I no longer find out about dislikes.

I think that the way many people here respond to dislikes is petty and ridiculous. Sometimes, I also don't respond in the right way. It's completely irrational and counterproductive, so I've chosen to make them invisible to preserve my energies for more relevant matters.

Dislikes bother you so much you have made them invisible? Seems a bit much.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

blackg

Reaction score
Yeah I like him too. I also like the fact how cam is always talking to him and explaining things to him. I believe that his had is holding him back. When you look on the action with him it´s still a little too slow on nfl and he seems not to be confident enough for some surprising action. However I believe it will come. There will be that one game when everything will go for him and he will show his skills. What is your top team? The SF?
Panthers win and McCaffrey scores a touchdown!
Yay!!

It also looks like you guys have found another tight-end; #84 E. DICKSON.

blackg

Reaction score
Hairblues was like my annoying but somewhat cool older cousin that I secretly jerk off to

Ah, so much to say about the woman....I might need to write a proper tribute some time this week when I get a chance
She was a fine lady. A tough New York biatch! Loved how she gave it to the men on here.

R.I.P. Hairbrush.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
all jews are weird. at least we're all geniuses :D
and don't forget really rich but cheap...............................of course, there are exceptions to every rule.