Actual Tens In Real Life...women Only

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I still have to see the new Blade Runner.

I watched the first one when I was like 19 and I mostly hated it except for the Soundtrack.

I hated it because I felt like Homer Simpson watching it. My father told me that he fell asleep in the theater when it came out.

Maybe it was because I was too young and not as educated as I am today, but this was the kind of movie during which I could feel that it was too smart for me I guess.

The same happened to me after watching the Godfather trilogy, I don't remember anything from those movies and the dynamics went way over my head. It could also have been because I didn't have any subtitles for the Italian parts though :p.

I watched The Final Cut of Blade Runner recently. There are a hundred different edits of Blade Runner, but I watched the final cut on the suspicion that it's better, which many people say. Apparently it doesn't matter which cut you watch prior to the sequel. It is slow and somewhat boring, but parts of it are great. So it rewards the patience and intelligence of viewers, there's a good emotional payoff at the end. They don't blow up a city like in modern Hollywood movies, rather the payoff is in how some of the characters interact.

The Godfather trilogy I rewatched one or two years ago and it was great.

One movie that I found boring as a teenager was 2001: A Space Odyssey. I could not get through to it. I've recently rewatched it as an adult, the parts with the monkeys at the beginning and the disco light show at the end are still boring, but I enjoyed the middle two acts.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
hdUeS-pVH1UHMMzouO3tziShIvhPNqg9kOd57sMOj44.png

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score

The reason it's all blue is that there's a defined age range.

Young men compete with older men.

A 25 year-old woman has to pick between a handsome 25 year-old man who is a lot of fun, or a less handsome 35 year-old man who is a lot more "established" and "mature".

They might find it stressful.

1.jpg

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
The reason it's all blue is that there's a defined age range.

Young men compete with older men.

A 25 year-old woman has to pick between a handsome 25 year-old man who is a lot of fun, or a less handsome 35 year-old man who is a lot more "established" and "mature".

They might find it stressful.

View attachment 66411
Mate shut up. We have to compete with the chads money is cope. Most women have enough money and jobs nowdays

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Funkymonk1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
As much as I've loved her for like a handful of years, and she looks great in these particular pics, nah sorry she's got more of a "charm" and delicateness than being close to perfect looking.

Nose does set her back, and other features closer to average than striking. In terms of personal sexual attraction (would give anything to make her moan) then sure, a con10der indeed.

Agree, nice looking with lovely puppy dog eyes - maybe an 8 on a good picture but not stunning and no way a 10 in my book. Her nose is big and she's too skinny. Each to their own though!

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Heh :D Good post. However Xander you should read more about study done about relationships and behavior and difference between sexes.
1) Women tends to lie more about their private life then men. They do not like to answer things, that make them seen bad in society.
2) A lot of guys claim they are not in the relationship even though the girl see it as one. (Actually there is huge paradox. Cheating between sexes is almost the same. However men tends to claim they are single and women tends to tell the subject of their affection, that they are married.)

I am not telling, that there aren´t more single guys then girls. But it is not that drastic and also look on demography - more men then women. BOOOM.
#Universityactuallytaughtmesomething

Last edited:

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I watched The Final Cut of Blade Runner recently. There are a hundred different edits of Blade Runner, but I watched the final cut on the suspicion that it's better, which many people say. Apparently it doesn't matter which cut you watch prior to the sequel. It is slow and somewhat boring, but parts of it are great. So it rewards the patience and intelligence of viewers, there's a good emotional payoff at the end. They don't blow up a city like in modern Hollywood movies, rather the payoff is in how some of the characters interact.

The Godfather trilogy I rewatched one or two years ago and it was great.

One movie that I found boring as a teenager was 2001: A Space Odyssey. I could not get through to it. I've recently rewatched it as an adult, the parts with the monkeys at the beginning and the disco light show at the end are still boring, but I enjoyed the middle two acts.
2001 is basically a giant music video. And the end wasnt a disco light show lol, dave was becoming a god, kubrick had to depict it in a crazy way since its a crazy thing

You found the key parts boring lol, the part where we are granted intelligence in the beginning and god powers in the end

RegenWaiting

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I still have to see the new Blade Runner.

I watched the first one when I was like 19 and I mostly hated it except for the Soundtrack.

I hated it because I felt like Homer Simpson watching it. My father told me that he fell asleep in the theater when it came out.

Maybe it was because I was too young and not as educated as I am today, but this was the kind of movie during which I could feel that it was too smart for me I guess.

The same happened to me after watching the Godfather trilogy, I don't remember anything from those movies and the dynamics went way over my head. It could also have been because I didn't have any subtitles for the Italian parts though :p.

I thought the second Blade Runner was a far better movie than the first one, alhough I am/was left with a feeling
that the first one never really reached it's potential as I think it had a far better storyline which could have been
depicted way better in many ways. It could have been made much more theatrical as was case with the sequel.

2049 is a good movie imo :)

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
2001 is basically a giant music video. And the end wasnt a disco light show lol, dave was becoming a god, kubrick had to depict it in a crazy way since its a crazy thing

You found the key parts boring lol, the part where we are granted intelligence in the beginning and god powers in the end

I meant the part when he's in the worm hole, not the part where he's in the fancy kitchen and turning into a giant space baby :) I get what's going on in the last part but seeing those rats for several minutes got repetitive.

The middle parts are key as well, if they weren't special then HAL 9000 wouldn't be iconic :)

Im rewatching terminator and the sarah connor chronicles and it always surprises me how good a depiction of AI they are, esp. For a mainstream film

Im glad blade runner 2049 is good, the commercial made it look like an action film

I very much enjoyed Sarah Connor Chronicles. I'm sad that it was cancelled.

I liked the episode where that terminator accidentally ended up in the 1920s. Also loved all of the episodes on the submarine.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

I liked the episode where that terminator accidentally ended up in the 1920s. Also loved all of the episodes on the submarine.

Last month got to watch T2 3D in cinema. Enjoyed the heck out of it. Some 3D scenes were really well done, like Sarah's nightmare scene. It looked so real.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's funny, even on my Facebook page, I'm not honest about things that would really anger my family or friends. On an anonymous
site, it's different.

I really miss @hairblues honesty, I really do. She had an honest side to her.

She was one of the few people who would say her opinion out loud. It might not have been nice, that's true, but
she was consistently factual. I really don't think she was angering people.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
All of the Terminator movies, with the exception of the first one, had kick *** CGI effects.

Another movie that really rocked was the original "The Thing".

Even though it was made in 1982, it still had great special effects. The sequel did, but it was kind of boring.

Last edited:

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's funny, even on my Facebook page, I'm not honest about things that would really anger my family or friends. On an anonymous
site, it's different.

I really miss @hairblues honesty, I really do. She had an honest side to her.

She was one of the few people who would say her opinion out loud. It might not have been nice, that's true, but
she was consistently factual. I really don't think she was angering people.
They ban people too quickly here and it keeps the number of posters down too low at times.

I think you should have to do something awful to get banned.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I meant the part when he's in the worm hole, not the part where he's in the fancy kitchen and turning into a giant space baby :) I get what's going on in the last part but seeing those rats for several minutes got repetitive.

The middle parts are key as well, if they weren't special then HAL 9000 wouldn't be iconic :)

the submarine parts, where terminator black guy amogged pathetic inferior organics hard :p. i find that nice to see. not like i have good experience with organic beings xD. with all my shitty experiences with people as a whole i probably would try to join skynet lmao. for once not be judged by my f*****g looks ha. and cameron was cute as hell if i was john in that show i'd be white knighting the f*** out of her lol.

i would be questioning her a lot too, exactly gauge her limits and abilities and behavior. i'd try philosophing with it especialy, i'm extremely curious what an AI would think about stuff like that

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, I saw this. Anyway the Vikings are looking okay again this year.
Remember they were 5-0 early last year, then dropped off?
Vikings are really unpredictable team. This year I am mostly surprised by lions and titans. KC looks incredibly good, but it is not so unusual to go 5-0 in the beginning and then end with 7-9. That is the beauty of NFL. Every match counts and good start doesn´t mean a good season.
Who do you tip as the winner of AFC and NFC?