Actual Tens In Real Life...women Only

blackg

Reaction score
Women would rather give Chad a rimjob in a dirty club toilet than give an incel a hug.
Yep, you're totally right. Every woman I have ever known has said to me "last night I gave a rimjob to a Chad in a dirty bathroom."
Then I would say "surely hugging an incel is better?"

They would all just shake their heads.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Women would rather give Chad a rimjob in a dirty club toilet than give an incel a hug.
Lol i literally kno this to not be true

One of the popular stacies in my high school gave me a scarcastic hug but in a way "haha my boyfriend said not to be around you anymore, lets see your reaction " kinda way

Still hngggggggged and bated furiously though

Also f*** my troll was 2/10. Brb deleting

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Strong con10der
b82f144c0adaaba87fefd1c942dff3d0.jpg
alicia38.jpg
Alicia_Vikander_85th_Annual_Academy_Awards_jus_V4.jpg

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

As much as I've loved her for like a handful of years, and she looks great in these particular pics, nah sorry she's got more of a "charm" and delicateness than being close to perfect looking.

Nose does set her back, and other features closer to average than striking. In terms of personal sexual attraction (would give anything to make her moan) then sure, a con10der indeed.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im so confused

Like surely Stacie's arent exaggerating at all when they feel hesitant about hugging an incel guy, it may seem cruel and over generalising but then again, a lot of these guys will genuinely want about it. Which isn't a pleasant thought for Stacey.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Like surely Stacie's arent exaggerating at all when they feel hesitant about hugging an incel guy, it may seem cruel and over generalising but then again, a lot of these guys will genuinely want about it. Which isn't a pleasant thought for Stacey.
Sorry i still dont understand lol

EvilLocks

Reaction score
As much as I've loved her for like a handful of years, and she looks great in these particular pics, nah sorry she's got more of a "charm" and delicateness than being close to perfect looking.

Nose does set her back, and other features closer to average than striking. In terms of personal sexual attraction (would give anything to make her moan) then sure, a con10der indeed.
Yeah those are particularly flattering pics, if she looked like that irl she'd be a loud and clear 10. Still beautiful regardless, though :)

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry i still dont understand lol

Ugh. So I'm saying people kinda blame Stacey's for being so up their own asses they wont hug "nerds" incels etc. And then you provide an example when a Stacey hugged you and of course you wanted like hell afterwards.

So it's kinda understandable why Stacey's are cautious about this. Even if a lot of them are unreasonable b****s in other ways.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ugh. So I'm saying people kinda blame Stacey's for being so up their own asses they wont hug "nerds" incels etc. And then you provide an example when a Stacey hugged you and of course you wanted like hell afterwards.

So it's kinda understandable why Stacey's are cautious about this. Even if a lot of them are unreasonable b****s in other ways.
Oh ok i get ya

b**ch wuda gotten raped if my T was higher than a 13 year old white girls prolly haha